Manipur GNM 2021 Exam Pattern will be released on the official website of Directorate of Health Services and the Directorate of Family welfare service the conducting body. GNM entrance exam is state level exam which held once in a year for the candidates who wants to take a part in training in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and Female Health Worker (FHW) related courses. The council focuses to improve the quality of nursing education and health care. In order to know more about Manipur GNM 2021 Exam Pattern, Paper Structure, Syllabus Preparation Tips and so on.
Manipur GNM 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the Manipur GNM Paper Pattern 2021 to know the question paper structure, time duration and type of question asked in the entrance exam, for better preparation. Given below are details related to the exam pattern:
- GNM entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e., Pen and Paper based mode.
- Candidates have a total of 1 hour (60 minutes) to complete the question paper.
- The question paper will be in the English language.
- The question paper consists of a total of 50 questions in two different sections.
- Applicants awarded with +2 marks for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- The questions in the entrance are from two subjects English and General Knowledge.
Manipur GNM 2021 Syllabus
Given below are the Manipur GNM Syllabus 2021 of English and General Knowledge:
GNM Syllabus of English
- Reading Comprehension Passage-Based Questions
- Sentence Completion & Correction
- Odd Sentences
- Others (Fill in the blanks, Vocabulary Based, etc.)
- Synonyms Antonyms (Vocabulary Based)
- Grammar or English Usage
- Correction in Sentence
- Fill in the blanks
- Jumbled Paragraph and Close Passage
- Analogies and Reverse Analogies
- Meaning/Usage Match
- Verbal Reasoning
- Summary Questions
- Facts Inferences Judgments
Manipur GNM General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Events
- Political Events
- Important Dates
- Books and Author
Manipur GNM 2021 Preparation Tips
Manipur GNM 2021 Preparation Tips are mentioned below for all the candidates who will be appearing for GNM 2021 Examination and are looking for guidance on how to go on GNM exam preparation:
- candidates must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Once the preparation chart is ready, start with the preparation which will include studying all the important topics in-depth, not so important topics in brief but do not miss on any topic as this exam tests the ability.
- If the candidates are taking any coaching classes or external help, their guidance and all that candidates learn over there helps but same is the number of efforts they need to put in every day on their own.
- Ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well, apart from which candidates must solve one previous year papers as it will give an idea of the exam pattern.
- Join a test series and write tests every day as it will add up to the speed, accuracy and refinement in answering questions.
- Write 2-3 mock tests every day and try writing a full-length paper at the time candidates will be writing the Manipur GNM Examination.