PDPU 2021 Application Form has been released on the official website of the conducting authority Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. PDPU entrance exam is a university exam which conducts once in a year to offer admission in different schools of PDPU which included are- School of Petroleum Technology, School of Technology, School of Petroleum Management, and School of Liberal Studies. It was established by GERMI as Private University through the State Act. The university is located at Raisan village in Gandhinagar. The university offers various courses for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research-level also. Candidates must go through the below-mentioned article about PDPU 2021 Application Form.
- PDPU 2021 B.Tech online application form will be available till 31 August 2021.
- PDPU 2021 Application process has been started. Candidates can apply here---Apply Now.
PDPU 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates regarding the PDPU 2021 Registration Process:
|Notification Release ||Available|
|Application Process Start||First week of April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Second week of May 2021|
|Last date to upload documents||Second week of May 2021|
|Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission|
Office for admission on NRI Seats
|Third week of May 2021|
PDPU 2021 Application Form
Candidates fill the PDPU online application form from the First week of April 2021 last up to the Second week of May 2021 on the official website. Given below are the information related to the PDPU registration process 2021:
- Applicants are advised to read all the instruction carefully before applying for the entrance exam to avoid any mistake.
- The official authority will release the application form in online mode only, there is no other mode available.
- Candidates must provide the details of photo ID card(Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.)
- Authority will also provide the facility of application withdrawal process for those who do want to appear for the exam due to some reason.
- Candidates can only submit the single application form.
- If any case, candidates submit the multiple application forms than authority will be considered the application form with higher RID(Registration ID).
- There is no requirement to submit the hard copy of the application form the official body.
- If authority will find any mistake or incomplete detail they will reject the application form immediately.
- Candidates are required to submit the valid e-mail ID and phone number.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Applicants advised taking the printout of filled application form for the future reference.
PDPU Application Fees
- Candidates have pay Rs 1000/- as an application fee for all category.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode of payment via using Internet Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
Documents Required at the of Application Form
- Government Photo ID proof
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- HSC and SSC passing certificate
How to Apply for PDPU 2021?
Applicants must go through the given below points related to the PDPU Application Form Process 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University to start the further process.
- Applicants have to register themselves first.
- After the completion of registration, the further is application form filling.
Step 2: Filling Details in the Application form
Now the candidate has to fill the application form by providing personal details, Educational, Address, and contact details like:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Marital Status
- Residential address
- Permanent address
- Email address
- Exam Centre
Step 3: Upload the Required Documents
Step 4: Make Payment
As candidates complete all step, the last one is making payment.
Mode of payment:
Candidate can make payment through online mode:
- Online Mode: Via using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card and Net banking.