PDPU Admission 2023 MBA application form has been released by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. It was established by GERMI as Private University through the State Act. The university is located at Raisan village in Gandhinagar. The university has four schools located on the same campus. The schools which are included are- School of Petroleum Technology, School of Technology, School of Petroleum Management, and School of Liberal Studies. The university offers various courses for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research-level also. This exam is conducted once a year. PDPU Admission 2023 in B.Tech and M.Tech is done through JEE Mains and GATE, respectively. Aspirants seeking admission in MBA will have to appear in CAT/XAT/NMAT, and for PhD courses, aspirants must qualify in Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by the university.
PDPU 2023 Exam Status
Candidates must check the below-mentioned information about PDPU 2023:
|Application Status||MBA Application process started|
PDPU MBA Admission 2023-24 Started. Click Here to apply online.
PDPU 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can note all the important dates for PDPU Admissions 2023.
PDPU Admission 2023 Schedule
|Release for Online application||Started|
|Last date for Online Application for B.Tech||to be announced|
|Last date for M.Tech||to be announced|
|Last date to apply for MA||to be announced|
|Last Date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission|
Office for admission on NRI Seats
|to be announced|
|Announcement of Provisional Merit List||to be announced|
|Starting of online counselling round (All India seats)||to be announced|
|Commencement of the first semester||to be announced|
PDPU Admission 2023 Process
The admission process in PDPU 2023 is given on the following bases:
- Admission in B.Tech and M.Tech will be through JEE Mains and GATE, respectively.
- Appearing in CAT/XAT/NMAT will be necessary for admission to MBA.
- For PhD courses, aspirants must qualify in the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by the university.
PDPU Admission 2023 Application Fee
- The application fee will be Rs.1,000/-.
- Aspirants can pay the fee through Internet Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
To join the admission procedure, the applicants advance towards filling and submission of the application form of PDPU Admission 2023. Only true and correct details are accepted.
Steps to apply:
- To sign on for the admission procedure, the applicants will have got to fill in the essential data.
- The details like Personal, family, academic, and course likings will be acquiesced by the contenders.
- The scanned images of the contender’s photograph and other brochures must be put up.
- Entrants will be expected to give application fees as per the demand of officials. The payment is accomplished via an online method that includes net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- In conclusion that the applicants will be capable of editing the application form.
- After that, the user name and password will be referred to their registered email id for prospecting registration reasons.
Selection of aspirants shall be done using the following criteria along with the weights indicated below:
|Criteria||The weightage (in per cent)|
|CAT/XAT||60 per cent|
|Group Discussion||10 per cent|
|Written Ability Test||05 per cent|
|Personal Interview||10 per cent|
|Work Experience||10 per cent|
|Academic Performance(Academic performance in standard 12 and at bachelor degree will be appropriately factored in the selection)||05 per cent|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates in PDPU Admission.
- Seat allocation to the various categories (SC/ST and General) is per the Govt. rules. The number of seats under each category will be posted at spm.pdpu.ac.inalong with the short-listed aspirants for MBA Program admission
- Seats not filled-in under any reserved category shall be allotted to the general category.
PDPU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
PDPU Admission 2023 Eligibility for various courses is as under:
PDPU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Passed 10+2 or it's equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and passed JEE Main.
B.Tech. Lateral Entry
Three or four-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education
BA (Hons.)/ BBA (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.Com.(Hons.)
10+2 with relevant discipline
B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in relevant branch with minimum 60per cent or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale as an aggregate of all the semesters.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry authority, Government of India, securing at least 50per cent marks (45per cent for SC/ST aspirants) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University, incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern of education from any recognized University.
M.B.A./M. Tech./M.E./A.C.A./A.I.C.W.A./A.C.S. level in relevant branch or its equivalent as recognized by UGC/AICTE in appropriate area with 55per cent marks (50per cent for SC / ST / Reservation Category)
Duration of the Course :
Name of Course
B.Tech. Lateral Entry
This table is based on the latest updates notifies by the officials.
PDPU Admission 2023 Admit Card
The aspirants who have completed their applications can instantly download their PDPU Admission 2023 Admit Card/Hall Ticket keeping an eye on the thorough outline of downloading process alluding below-
Step to download the Admit Card of PDPU Admission 2023
- Individuals who have registered should check the process to download the admit card from the website, you can have all the information required for the attainment of the same.
- At the website, you will notice the “Entrance Exam” link you are inferred to connect to accomplish admit card links of many accessible courses.
- Go for the link of admit card where you have entered your application.
- Provide all the registration data for example Application ID/Password etc.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Acquire a few hard copies of the admit card to be seen on the screen for later use.
PDPU Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
The PDPU Examination will be conducted for UG and PG courses. The examination will be conducted offline and it will be divided into two parts vix Part A and Part B. The part A consists of objective type questions while Part B will consist of an Essay. The total number of objective questions will be 100 in number carrying a duration of 90 minutes while essay writing will be of 30 minutes. The entrance test will be of 75 marks.
PDPU Admission 2023 Result
The vital information regarding PDPU Admission Result 2023 is given below:
- Result will be announced after the completion of the examination.
- On the heels of the examination, aspirants may check the results containing total scores and ranks of aspirants.
- The aspirants who have played their part in the above-indicated examination can successfully be downloaded from the website of PDPU
Steps to download the Result of PDPU Admission 2023
- Go to the website.
- Try to locate the segment of yours for the opted course.
- Put together all the relevant details to download the result.
- Always remember to retain the result to be used later with the help of printouts.h
PDPU Admission 2023 Merit List
The details of the PDPU Admission Merit list 2023 is given below:
- As per scores, the Merit List will be equipped by the admission authorities.
- Those who succeed to effectively acquiesce their application form of PDPU B.Tech and get to know the cut off will be eligible.
- The merit list will be accessible in an online method for all the contenders.
PDPU Admission 2023 Counselling
The important details regarding counselling of PDPU admission 2023 is given below:
- Simply chosen aspirants will have got to inform at the University meant for the offline counselling.
- The timings will be presented in the counselling call letter.
- Registering has to be organized at the campus after which the applicants will submit to corroboration of brochures. All brochures will have to be novel.
- The seats will be sorted out on grounds of the ranking of the contenders.
- The admission will be approved after the payment of a fee and the interim letter will be provided after that.
Courses offered through PDPU Admission 2023 are:
- Tech. (4yrs) and B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3yrs): Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information & Communication Technology
- BA (Hons.) (3yrs): in Economics, Psychology, English Literature, Mass Communication, International Relations, Governance, and Public Administration
- BBA (Hons.)in HR, Finance, Marketing
- Sc. (Hons.)in Maths, Physics, Chemistry
- Com. (Hons.)in Entrepreneurship, International Trade, Accounts and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Marketing and Management
- Tech (2yrs)in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design), Mechanical Engineering (Thermal), Electrical Engineering (Power Systems), Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Engineering & Management), Nuclear Science and Technology Energy Systems (Focused on Solar Energy)
- MBA (2yrs)in HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Energy and Infrastructure Management
- MA (2yrs)in English, Psychology, Public Administration, Political Science-International Relations
PDPU Admission 2023 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the PDPU Admission 2023 exam:
[PDPU Admission 2023]
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Type of University
PDPU Official Website
M.A, M.Tech., MBA
Stay connected for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Admission 2021 [PDPU] conducted by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University.
About Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (or PDPU) Gujarat, established through PDPU Act, a legislature passed by Gujarat state assembly in 2007. The university has four schools, located on the same campus. The schools include the School of Petroleum Technology, School of Technology, School of Petroleum Management, and School of Liberal Studies. The 4 schools of PDPU offer both niche programs as well as programs of general interest, covering UG, PG and Doctoral programs in Management, Humanities, Science and Engineering