Panjab .B.ED Admissions 2020 Application is available on the official website. Candidates can apply for till 31 August 2020. Punjab Bachelor In Education Admission is organised by Panjab University, Chandigarh (PU). The exam is held once every year and is a University Level. Punjab University conducts the entrance exam for the aspirant looking for the B.Ed. program (2 Years). The candidate wishes to apply for the Punjab B.Ed. Admission must go through this article to detailed information about the registration form, Eligibility, Hall Ticket, Result, and another admission process.
- The last date to apply for Panjab B.Ed Admissions 2020 is 31 August 2020.
- The candidates can make the fee payment via bank challan until 01 September 2020.
Panjab B.Ed. Admission 2020 Application form
The Registration portal for Panjab B.Ed. is open until 31 August 2020. The application must fill the form and not exceeds the deadline. For more information about Registration, How to Apply, deadline and steps included in the application process the below-mentioned points.
- Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form
- The application process for the Punjab B.Ed. course admission will be done in online mode
- The only way to access the form is the official website of Punjab University
- Once a candidate visits the website, they need to go to the application section and do click on it.
- All the details need to be filed correctly while filling the application form
- Applicant have to upload all the required document
- A candidate has to pay the fee online if the payment mode is online
Panjab B.Ed. Admission Application Fee 2020
Payment of application fee is an important part and need to be done before the deadline. If in case a candidate failed to pay the fee, in that case, their registration will get canceled. See more about the registration fee is written below:
- The Payment would be done in online mode
- Once a candidate has positively filled the registration form, They can pay the registration fee through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/Challan.
Panjab B. Ed. Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the exam. Here is the following eligibility required for a candidate to appear for the Punjab B.Ed. course Admission.
- candidate must have done the Matriculation from any authorized state or centre Board
- Candidate should have done 10+2 from any recognized affiliated board
- An applicant should be a graduate holder, in any stream from any authorized university
- A Graduate candidate must have secure 50 % (For general ) and 45 % for a reserved category like OBC/SC/ST
- There are no age limit criteria required for this exam
Panjab B.Ed. Admission 2020 Admit card
Admit card will be issued in August 2020 (tentative) in an online mode. Punjab University (Chandigarh) Will officially release the Hall Ticket for the candidate who has positively applied for the exam. See more information related to admit card mentioned below:
- Admit card for the Punjab B. Ed. Course Admission is expected to release in August, 15 days before the exam
- Candidate, who has successfully applied for Punjab B.se, will be able to download the Hall ticket @ puchd.ac.in.
- The candidate would be required to provide the login credential, like- registration number, d/o/b or password to access the admit card
- Once the Hall ticket appears on the screen, a candidate is advised to check all the information mentioned.
- If in case, any discrepancy is found, then it must report to the exam authority immediately.
- Candidate can report by email or by visiting the office; however, there is a helpline available for such issues.
Panjab B.Ed. Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The questions asked in the exam are objective types questions and a candidate will have a duration of 2 hours to attempt the paper. See more details about the Exam pattern for Panjab B.Ed. Admission mentioned below:
- Total number of questions: 120
- Questions type: MCQ’s
- Total marks: 120
- Total marks carried by each question: 1
The paper will be divided into 4 sections, see the details about the pattern of question paper from the below-mentioned table
No. of objective questions.
General Mental Ability Test
Punjabi (Compulsory for those candidates who studied Punjabi in higher secondary) or
Hindi ( Compulsory for those who studied Hindi in higher secondary)
Panjab B.Ed. Admission 2020 Syllabus
Get the knowledge of syllabus hearby:
|General Awareness||Education, Science, Social Science, Language, Literature, Art & Culture, Current Events|
|General Mental Ability Test||Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationships, Analogies, Classification, Problems on dice|
|English||Grammar, Idioms and Vocabulary, Correction and Punctuation, Written Comprehension|
|Teaching Potential |
- Knowledge of Teaching-Learning, Process of Educational System including non-formal and distance education, General Awareness of National Level Educational agencies and organization of Social, Political, Economic and Cultural Agendas, Audio-Visual Aids and Mass Media, Values as enshrined in the Constitution of India,
- Aptitude for Teaching Profession; Teacher’s personal characteristics and their adjustments.
- Classroom problems of learners and their solutions.
- Adjustment problems of human relations with students, colleges, and administration.
- Examination, evaluation, and assessment.
|Language Test (Hindi/Punjabi)||Grammar, Idioms and Vocabulary, Correction and Punctuation, Written Comprehension|
Panjab B.Ed. Admission 2020 Result
The result will be released in the last week of August 2020 (tentative). A candidate who will appear for the Panjab Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2020 can view their scorecard. See more information given below:
- The result for the Punjab B.Ed. will be announced in the last week of August.
- Once the result is declared, the aspirant will be selected based on their marks obtained in the qualifying exam and entrance test as well
- After the result declaration, Rank list will be prepared and admission will go based on the candidate’s Rank list
- The candidate will be required to verify the required document during the admission process
Panjab B.Ed. Admission 2020 Counselling
PU B.Ed 2020 Counselling will be held in the second week of August 2020. Candidates successfully clear the Entrance exam will be eligible for counselling. Candidates will have to report on the scheduled date to take into B.Ed course after the allotment of Seats. Candidates’ seats may get cancelled if they do not report on the given date & time.
- During the counselling round, applicants need to fill up the registration form to participate.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
- When the counselling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Verification of Document required for the Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2020
The candidate appears for the entrance test should have to verify the documents required for the admission. See the list of the document mentioned below:
- Mark sheet of Matriculation (10 class )
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary ( 10+2)
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Migration certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Proof certificate
- Admit card
Panjab B.Ed Admission 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check PU B.ed admission summary below in the given table: