Punjab B.ED Admissions 2021 will be conducted in the 3rd week of August 2201 tentatively. Punjab Bachelor In Education Admission is organised by Panjab University, Chandigarh (PU). The exam is held once every year and is at a University Level. Punjab University conducts the entrance exam for the aspirant looking for the B.Ed. program (2 Years). The candidate wishes to apply for the Punjab B.Ed. Admission must go through this article to detailed information about the registration form, Eligibility, Hall Ticket, Result, and another admission process.
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Exam Status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is yet to release|
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Application start date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Application last date||1st week of August 2201|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of August 2021|
|Entarnce exam date||3rd week of August 2021|
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Application form
The Registration portal for Punjab B.Ed. an application must fill the form and not exceeds the deadline. For more information about Registration, How to Apply, the deadline, and steps included in the application process the below-mentioned points.
- Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form
- The application process for the Punjab B.Ed. course admission will be done in online mode
- The only way to access the form is the official website of Punjab University
- Once a candidate visits the website, they need to go to the application section and do click on it.
- All the details need to be filed correctly while filling the application form
- Applicant have to upload all the required document
- A candidate has to pay the fee online if the payment mode is online
Punjab B.Ed. Admission Application Fee 2021
Payment of the application fee is an important part and needs to be done before the deadline. If in case a candidate failed to pay the fee, in that case, their registration will get cancelled. See more about the registration fee is written below:
- The Payment would be done in online mode
- Once a candidate has positively filled the registration form, They can pay the registration fee through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/Challan.
Punjab B. Ed. Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the exam. Here is the following eligibility required for a candidate to appear for the Punjab B.Ed. course Admission.
- Candidate must have done the Matriculation from any authorized state or centre Board
- The candidate should have done 10+2 from any recognized affiliated board
- An applicant should be a graduate holder, in any stream from any authorized university
- A Graduate candidate must have secure 50 % (For general ) and 45 % for a reserved category like OBC/SC/ST
- There are no age limit criteria required for this exam
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Admit card
Admit card will be issued in November 2021 (tentative) in an online mode. Punjab University (Chandigarh) Will officially release the Hall Ticket for the candidate who has positively applied for the exam. See more information related to the admit card mentioned below:
- Admit card for the Punjab B. Ed. Course Admission is expected to release in November, 15 days before the exam
- The candidate, who has successfully applied for Punjab B.se, will be able to download the Hall ticket @ pushed.ac.in.
- The candidate would be required to provide the login credential, like- registration number, d/o/b, or password to access the admit card
- Once the Hall ticket appears on the screen, a candidate is advised to check all the information mentioned.
- If in case, any discrepancy is found, then it must report to the exam authority immediately.
- Candidates can report by email or by visiting the office; however, there is a helpline available for such issues.
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
The questions asked in the exam are objective types questions and a candidate will have a duration of 2 hours to attempt the paper. See more details about the Exam pattern for Panjab B.Ed. Admission mentioned below:
- Total number of questions: 120
- Questions type: MCQ’s
- Total marks: 120
- Total marks carried by each question: 1
The paper will be divided into 4 sections, see the details about the pattern of the question paper from the below-mentioned table
No. of objective questions.
General Mental Ability Test
Punjabi (Compulsory for those candidates who studied Punjabi in higher secondary) or
Hindi ( Compulsory for those who studied Hindi in higher secondary)
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Syllabus
Get the knowledge of syllabus hearby:
|General Awareness||Education, Science, Social Science, Language, Literature, Art & Culture, Current Events|
|General Mental Ability Test||Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationships, Analogies, Classification, Problems on dice|
|English||Grammar, Idioms and Vocabulary, Correction and Punctuation, Written Comprehension|
|Teaching Potential |
- Knowledge of Teaching-Learning, Process of Educational System including non-formal and distance education, General Awareness of National Level Educational agencies and organization of Social, Political, Economic and Cultural Agendas, Audio-Visual Aids and Mass Media, Values as enshrined in the Constitution of India,
- Aptitude for Teaching Profession; Teacher’s personal characteristics and their adjustments.
- Classroom problems of learners and their solutions.
- Adjustment problems of human relations with students, colleges, and administration.
- Examination, evaluation, and assessment.
|Language Test (Hindi/Punjabi)||Grammar, Idioms and Vocabulary, Correction and Punctuation, Written Comprehension|
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Result
The result will be expected to be out in the last week of November 2021 (tentative). A candidate who will appear for the Panjab Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2021 can view their scorecard. See more information given below:
- The result for the Punjab B.Ed. will be announced in the last week of August.
- Once the result is declared, the aspirant will be selected based on their marks obtained in the qualifying exam and entrance test as well
- After the result declaration, a Rank list will be prepared and admission will go based on the candidate’s Rank list
- The candidate will be required to verify the required document during the admission process
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Counselling
PU B.Ed 2021 Counselling will be held in the second week of December 2021. Candidates who successfully clear the Entrance exam will be eligible for counselling. Candidates will have to report on the scheduled date to take into B.Ed course after the allotment of Seats. Candidates’ seats may get cancelled if they do not report on the given date & time.
- During the counselling round, applicants need to fill up the registration form to participate.
- After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
- When the counselling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Verification of Document required for the Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021
The candidate who appears for the entrance test should have to verify the documents required for admission. See the list of the document mentioned below:
- Mark sheet of Matriculation (10 class )
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary ( 10+2)
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Migration certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Proof certificate
- Admit card
Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2021 Reservation
The Reservation Policy is tentative and is subject to change as per the Policy of Punjab Government/ Punjabi University, Patiala. Given below is the per cent of seats reserved for different categories:
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes||25%|
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2021Highlights
The candidates can check the PU B.ed admission summary below in the given table: