Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application Form will be released by the Punjab University from the 20th of June 2020 in an online mode. Candidates will be offered 2 Year Regular Course Admission in the Punjab University. Separate Entrance exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates and Admission is offered through the counselling. Candidates through this article can learn about the Punjab B.Ed Admission Registration, Important Dates of the Application, Relevant Fee to submit the form and process to apply.
Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Details of the Punjab B, Ed 2020 Application Form is mentioned in the following section for the eligible candidates.
- Application Mode for the Punjab B.Ed is in online mode, candidates have to visit the official website of Punjab University to apply
- An Aspirant Must check the eligibility criteria before appearing for the registration
- Candidates have to read the above instructions on the application form before proceeding to fill the details
- All the personal details like Name/Parents Name/Address/Aadhar Number/Date of Birth, Academic details like Percentage or CGPA in Board Examinations, Last qualified score
- Scanned copy of the Passport photo of the candidate and the signature, Other necessary documents must be uploaded during the registration form filling process
- All the applicants have to pay the required fee (following the instruction) during the application form filling process
Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application Dates
Candidates who are looking to apply for the Punjab B.Ed are required to view the Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application dates mentioned as follow.
Punjab B.Ed Registration Dates 2020
|Application Form to be release||20 June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application Form||10 July 2020|
|Admit Card to be release ||18 July 2020|
|Punjab B.Ed 2020||21 July 2020|
Appearing candidates should follow the schedule for Punjab B.Ed Admission from the above table
Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application Fee
All the payment related details of Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application Fee is mentioned in the following section.
- Mode of Payment : Applicant can pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking or through Challan Method.
- A candidate have to print the acknowledgement slip of the fee, they will recieve through their Email
- Once the payment is made it will not be refunded to the candidates account
Fee structure for the Punjab B.Ed is mentioned inside the table.
Punjab B.Ed Registration Fee 2020
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 2200|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 1100|
Fee must be paid as per the instructions provided in the table.
How to Fill the Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for the Punjab Bachelor in Education 2020 Must follow the following procedure to fill the application form which is mentioned below.
Step 1 : Applicants have to go to the official website of Punjab University 'www.puchd.ac.in' and click on to the 'Application Form' section
Step 2 : Once the applicaton form is open in portal, Applicants should read the Instructions carefully and fill all the details, Details like Nmae of the Candidate/Father Name/Mother name/Date of Birth/Parmanent Address/ward number/House number and others
Step 3 : Once the details are filled, Candidates have to upload the documents as required. Documents like Marksheet of the 10th/10+2/Marksheet of the Last qualified Exams/Hall ticket document of the last qualified exam, Scanned copy of the signature and passport photo of the candidate should be uploaded in jpeg/jpg format
Step 4 : Pay the fee by clicking on the 'Fee Payment Submission'
Step 5 : Submit the form by clicking on ' Submit the Fom' and finally click on the 'Print Application' and take the print-out the form
Punjab B.Ed 2020 Eligiblity Criteria
Aspirant looking to apply for the Punjab B.Ed 2020
, first have to check the Punjab B.Ed 2020 Eligiblity Criteria. Only eligible candidates will be able to submit the form. all the details of the eligiblity mentioned below in this section.
- A candidate should have done their Bachelor from any recognized University with minimum 50 percent of Marks
- They must have completed 21 years as of July 2020, as per the lower age criteria fixed by the Board
- There is no Upper age limit for the Punjab B.Ed Exam.