JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 or Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. This exam aims to enrol the eligible candidates for admission in Engineering Course (Lateral Entry) in the Jharkhand State. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check JCECE (LE) ECE status from below:
Notification Not Released
|Application Form||to be announced|
|Exam dates||to be announced|
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Important Dates
The expected exam schedule for JCECE LE ECE 2022 is given below.
Jharkhand Engg Lateral Entry Admission Test 2022 Schedule
|Submission of Online Application starts from||August 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||August 2022|
|Availability of admit cards (online)||September 2022|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
|Answer key release date and submitting of objection in it||September 2022|
|Final key||September 2022|
|Result declaration date||October 2022|
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Application Form
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 application form will be released by the board on the official website. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the course ensure. The candidates have to submit the duly filled application form before the last date. Otherwise, they will not able to get the entry in JCECE (LE) 2022.
- Aspiring candidates can fill the online form from the official website.
- The candidates must use a valid and working e-mail Id for the registration purpose.
- While filling the registration form, keep in mind that the information is correct.
- While uploading the documents, read the rules carefully.
- The aspirants are supposed to download the image format page and take a printout of it. On this page, paste a passport size photo(in the photo section) of the size 3.5 cm width and 4.5 cm height.
- In the box just below the photo section, the candidate's name and signature are to be placed.
- Place the photo, signature, name and thumbprint as prescribed in the instructions (according to the given format) and scan it in jpeg format in a file with a maximum size of 50 kb and a minimum of 40 kb, then save it.
- Upload the saved file in the form.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Application Fee
Aspirants can check the application fee for the exam from below according to the category for reference purposes. The candidates will have to submit the application fee through the Debit card/ Credit card/ RTGS. The fee should be submitted online before the last date.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 application fee
|General / BC-I / BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ST/All category female||Rs. 450/-|
Note: The application fee will be not refunded in any circumstances.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the form aspirant first go through JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Eligibility. The eligibility is given as follows:
- The applicant who applied should pass the Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Aspirant applied should pass B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that the candidates belonging to B.Sc Stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics as first-year subjects.
- Provided that the aspirants belonging to B.Sc Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with candidates belonging to the Diploma.
- There is no Min or Max age limit. All candidates for all age groups are eligible to apply.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Admit Card
The vital information regarding JCECE (LE) Admit card 2022 is given below:
- Candidates will be able to download the JCECE (LE) ECE admit card soon from the official website of JCECEB.
- Applicants who have submitted their application form successfully will only be able to download the hall ticket.
- The admit card is must to be carried in the exam hall as without it no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Only the hard copy is to be carried along with any identity proof issued by the government.
- The admit card must be preserved untill the admission process gets over.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Exam Pattern
The JCECE (LE) ECE Exam pattern 2022 is given as follows:
- Question Paper Type – Objective type and MCQs
- For each correct answer – 1 mark awarded
- For every wrong answer – 0.25 marks would be deducted.
- Mode of Exam - Computer Based Test
For one question answer will be marked at any one option, multiple marks of the answer will be caused, deduction of marks. This pattern as per last year.
|Subjects||Max Marks||Level of Exam||Duration|
(1st & 2nd Semester)
|2 hours 30 minutes|
(1st & 2nd Semester)
(1st & 2nd Semester)
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notified by the conducting authority.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Syllabus
The candidates who will appear in the exma can check below the section-wise topics to be asked in JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 :
- kinematics, Laws of motion, work, energy and power, Physical world and measurement, gravitation, current electricity, properties of bulk matter, optics, electromagnetic waves, dual nature of matter and radiation, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices, thermodynamics.
- Solid-state, electrochemistry, basic concepts of chemistry, solution, chemical kinetics, the structure of atoms, states of matter, equilibrium, surface chemistry, hydrogen, redox reactions, P-block elements, D and F-block elements, alcohols, phenols and ethers, biomolecules, halo-alkanes, and halo-arenas.
- Limits and derivatives, complex numbers and quadratic equations, straight lines, binomial theorem, mathematical reasoning, statistics, relations and functions, matrices, determinants, application of derivatives, integrals, 3D geometry, and probability.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the JCECE Lateral Entry preparation tips 2022 for the entrance exam for better prepare:
- He/She should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has negative marking, the candidate should appear for the examination with a clear mind and should be sure about the answers.
- If the aspirant is not sure about the answers, it would be advisable for him/her to leave the space empty and not mark any wrong answers.
- While studying, Candidates should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Results
JCECE (LE) 2022 Results will be declared on the official website. The detailed information about the results will be given below:
- Candidates who have been given the exam can download their scorecard by login to the site.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate.
- The cutoff will be announced after the declaration of the results.
- Qualified candidates will have to appear for counselling. They can register for counselling from the official website.
How to Download JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Results?
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check and download JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Merit List:
- Candidates visit the Official Website of JCECEB
- Select the Result Option as per the course or exam name
- Enter the Roll Number
- And check out for the Result
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Counselling
The vital information regarding JCECE (LE) Counselling 2022 is given below:
- Counselling 2022 schedule and various notices will be released on the official website.
- First-round counselling of JCECE starts as per the tentative schedule.
- Aspirants can check the notices and instructions from the link will be provided.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the JCECE exam:
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Basic Details
JCECE (LE) 2022 or JCECEB Lateral Entry Entrance Competitive Examination
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
B.E/ B. Tech
To offer admission in B.E/ B. Tech program for candidates, in different Colleges and Universities of Jharkhand.
|JCECE (LE) ECE Official website|
|Application Link||Active Soon|
About Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of the Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually JCECE LE is conducted by JCECEB. JCECEB is located at Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010. The contact details of the university are +91-9264473891, 9264473893 and email address of any query [email protected]