JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 Application Form is expected to be available from June 2021 by JCECEB. Lateral Entry for Engineering Programs is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admissions into engineering courses. It is a state-level examination conducted once every year. The exam will be conducted in the offline mode and the application form has to be filled only in the online mode. The following article will give clear information about JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 Application Form.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
|Submission of Online Application starts from||June 2021|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||August 2021|
|Availability of admit cards (online)||4 days prior to the Exam|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 Application Form
The candidate read carefully all the instruction before applying for the JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the online application form on the official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the JCECE (LE) ECE Admission eligibility criteria to fill the JCECE (LE) ECE application form.
- The candidate required to have all the important documents at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates make sure to fill all the credentials properly in the application form to generate the hall ticket.
- All the candidates must have to pay the application fee for the successful submission of the JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the application form once the form will be submitted succesfully.
Documents Required for the JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the JCECE (LE) ECE application form 2021 which are given below:
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Qualifying exam rank card
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
How to Apply for JCECE (LE) ECE Application Form 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill JCECE (LE) ECE online application form successfully which are given below:
Step 1: Candidate visits the JCECEB official website to fill the online application form.
Step 2: Candidate have to fill the application form and the details to fill in JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 application form are listed below:-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Residential status
- Whether EWS or not
- Whether PwD or not
- Annual family income
- Aadhar number
- Course name
- E-mail id
- Mobile number
- Exam City Choices
- Whether need tuition waiver scheme or not
- The last examination qualified
- Pass status
- Name of the board/university
- Year of passing
- Roll number
- Obtained marks
- Name of the institute/college address
- State / UT
- Pin code
- Mobile number
Step 3: Press on the"Save and Next" button.
3. Upload Documents, photographs, and signature in the mentioned size & format
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||15 kb to 100 kb|
|Scanned Signature||JPG// JPEG||1 kb to 30 kb|
|Left-hand impression||JPG/ JPEG||1 kb to 30 kb|
4. Click on the "Save and Next" button.
5. Pay the Application Fee:-
|Unreserved/ BC-I / BC-II/ EWS Category||Rs. 900/-|
|ST/SC/Female (if Jharkhand domicile)||Rs. 450/-|
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
6. Take the printout of the Application Form.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2021 Admit Card
JCECE (LE) ECE admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card to the examination centre.