CPGET 2022 will be conducted on 20th July 2022, tentatively by Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad. This is a State-Level entrance examination that is conducted once every year. Common Post Graduation Entrance Test is organized for providing admission to the candidates in various Postgraduate Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), Postgraduate Diploma courses, and 5 years integrated programs (M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A) being offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about CPGET 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc. Read the article to get complete information regarding CPGET 2022.
- The application form for CPGET 2022 has been released from 6th June 2022, Click Here for application form of CPGET 2022.
CPGET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the CPGET 2022 exam status from the below table:
Common Postgraduate Entrance Test 2022 Status
CPGET 2022 Important Dates
The schedule for the Common Post Graduation Entrance Tests (CPGET) 2022 is given below.
CPGET 2022 Schedule
Online registration and submission of registration for CPGET 2022
|6th June 2022|
|Last Date for submission of online applications|
4th July 2022
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-|
11th July 2022
|CPGET 2022 Exam Dates||20th July 2022|
|Answer key release date||July/August 2022|
|The objection in the answer Key||July/August 2022|
CPGET 2022 Application Form
CPGET 2022 Application form has been released on 6th June 2022 via online mode, on the official website of CPGET, the last date for the submission of CPGET 2022 application form without fine is 4th July 2022. Candidates must check all the important information regarding Common Post Graduation Entrance Test 2022 online Registration in the given below points:
- The application form will be available in online mode on the official website
- Candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form.
- After registration, candidates have to log in with their login id and password for further process.
- Fill the application form very carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make an online application fees payment.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the application form.
CPGET 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through a payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking. The CPGET 2022 application fee can also be paid at any TS/AP Online Centres. Check the category wise application fees in the given below table:
CPGET Examination Fee 2022
|Category ||Application Fee|
|OC/BC candidates ||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|Each Additional Subject Fees (for all categories)||Rs. 450/-|
Note: Where OC and BC refer to Open Caste and Backward Caste respectively.
CPGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing for CPGET 2022, must check their CPGET 2022 Eligibility before applying for it, in the given mentioned points:
Eligibility for Five Years Integrated PG Programmes
- The candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination (Intermediate or equivalent) with 50% marks.
- A pass mark will be sufficient for SC/St candidates.
Eligibility for Other courses
- Candidates must secure 40% minimum marks in their qualifying exam or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidates who are passing the examination compartmentally and securing the required percentage of marks or equivalent CGPA are also eligible for the exam.
- The duration of all the courses is of 2 years.
- For language courses, candidates who have completed their graduation in B.E., B. Tech., B. Pharm. etc are not eligible for the exam.
- B.Com Candidates are not eligible for M.A. Economics.
- B.Pharm./B.Sc.(MLT)/B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.Sc. (Ag)/B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Tech./B.E. Graduates are not eligible for M.Sc. Courses. However, B.E./B.Tech graduates are eligible for M.Sc. (Geo-Informatics).
CPGET 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Admission to various PG courses offered by the University will be given based on the entrance test. Therefore, candidates must know the complete structure and schedule of the CPGET question paper to score better marks. Candidates must check the CPGET exam pattern in given below table:
CPGET Paper Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
Exam Pattern for M.Sc Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics and Microbiology:
|Part A||Chemistry||40 |
|Part B||Physics, Zoology, genetics, Botany, Microbiology, & Biochemistry||60|
Exam Pattern for M.Sc Biotechnology:
NOTE: The entrance test of M.P.Ed. will be of 75 marks that which contain 75 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). And the remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the Sports achievements of the candidates during the last three years.
The complete syllabus of CPGET 2022 will be available on the official website. To know the courses-wise syllabus of the Common Postgraduate Entrance Test visit the official website.
CPGET 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
will issue the CPGET 2022 Admit card/hall ticket
at least one week before the commencement of the entrance exam. Candidates can check the information related to CPGET Hall Ticket 2022
in the given mentioned points:
- Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of conducting authority.
- Make sure that every detail in the hall ticket is correct.
- Candidates must keep the printout of admit card for the entrance exam.
- Also, candidates have to paste the latest passport size photograph in the given space and get itself attested.
- It is mandatory to carry Common PG Entrance Test admit card at the test center, else the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
CPGET 2022 Answer key
CPGET 2022 Answer key will be available online. All the candidates who appeared for CPGET 2022 entrance tests will be able to check the official CPGET answer key from the official website, osmania.ac.in and ouadmissions.com or the direct link that will be provided above. With the help of answer key candidates can check the probable score of CPGET.
CPGET 2022 Result
CPGET 2022 results will be available on the websites www.ouadmissions.com or www.tscpget.com after the commencement of the exam. Based on the rank secured in the CPGET entrance exam, candidates will be admitted into a course/subject they have chosen.
- Candidates have to download their rank cards from the website as they will not be sent to them by post.
- After downloading, candidates have to affix their passport size photograph (similar to that of the online application form) in the space provided.
- Candidates will not be allowed for document verification without the CPGET 2022 rank card.
CPGET Tie-Breaking Policy
Other courses: If there is a tie in the rank, a merit list will be made based on the following points:
- Candidate's Age (senior in age will be getting higher priority)
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
For M.P.Ed. course: Tie-breaking will be resolved on the following basis:
- Marks secured in part-A of the entrance test.
- Candidate's Age (senior candidate will get higher priority).
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
CPGET 2022 Cutoff
Candidates need to secure the minimum cutoff marks to seek admission into any course. The CPGET 2022 cutoff marks are 25% at the entrance test (for General category candidates). However, there is no minimum cutoff required for SC/ST category candidates.
CPGET 2022 Admission Procedure
The eligible candidates, based on online counselling, will be admitted to various courses. If a candidate is desirous of seeking admission then they have to attend for certificate verification in person at designated centers.
- The provisional allotment of admissions will be made through a process of web-based counselling to the qualified candidates.
- Those candidates who are allotted a provisional admission will have to pay the prescribed admission fee through online mode and download the admit card and submit it at the designated centers.
Documents Required for CPGET 2022 Admission
A list of certificates (original) along with the two sets of photocopies will be required for the certificate verification:
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.).
- Marksheet of qualification examination.
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.)/10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates seeking admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Widow/Children of Armed personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped, and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant categories.
List of Participating Universities of CPGET 2022
After qualifying for the Common PG Entrance exam, candidates will get admission to any of the following universities given below:
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahan University
- JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad)
CPGET 2022 Exam Centres
The list of exam centers for TSCPGET 2022 are given below:
- Hyderabad West - Kukatpally, Patancheru, and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad North - Medchel, Gandimaisamma, Old Alwal, and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad East - Mallapur, Ghatkesar, and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad South - L.B.Nagar, Hayathnagar, Karmanghat, and surrounding areas
CPGET 2022 Highlights
Check the basic information of the Common Post Graduate Entrance Test 2022 given below:
|Exam Name||Common Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|CPGET Official Website||www.tscpget.com|
|Exam Purpose||For providing admission in various Postgraduate Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), Postgraduate Diploma courses, and 5 years integrated programs (M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A).|
About Osmania University
Osmania University (OU) was founded in 1918 and is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India. OU was founded by and named after Mir Osman Ali Khan, the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad. Osmania University
is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. The University is re-accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (an Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) as 'A+' Grade University. The University offers 27 UG programs, 68 PG programs, 24 PG Diplomas, 2 Research Programmes at M.Phil. and PhD levels and 15 certificate programs.