CPGET 2020 Syllabus is released by conducting authority on its official website. It is a state-level entrance exam conducting by Osmania University (OU). This exam offer admission to the candidates into Postgraduate Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), Postgraduate Diploma courses and 5 years integrated programmes (M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A). Candidates must read the given below article regarding CPGET syllabus for better preparation. Also, students can download CPGET 2020 Syllabus pdf.
CPGET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates should go through the given mentioned information of CPGET 2020 Syllabus for better preparation:
CPGET Exam AIHCA Syllabus
Part A: Fundamentals of Indian Archaeology, Indian Art and Architecture
Part B: Indian History from the earliest time to the present day including political, social, economic, religious and cultural aspects.
Journalism and Mass Communication Syllabus of CPGET 2020
|Part A||Part B|
|Comprehension of a passage||Media Awareness|
|Sentence Construction||Current Affairs|
|Identifying Grammatical Errors||General Awareness|
|Spelling||Words Frequently used in Media|
|Antonyms and Synonyms|| |
|Logic and Reasoning|| |
Political Science Syllabus
- Political Science – definition, scope and Political Science as a Policy Science
- Political Science- and its relations with other social sciences – History, Economics and Sociology
- Approaches to the Study of Politics—Liberal, Marxist, Behavioral; Ideologies—Individualism, Marxism, Anarchism, Fascism and Socialism; Theories of Origin of the State – Divine, Evolutionary(Historical) and Social Contract.
- Nationalist Movement and Constitutional Development – Impact of Colonial Rule and Indian National Movement; Making of the Indian Constitution
- Philosophical Foundations and Salient Features of the Indian Constitution
- Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles – Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy; Relationship between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy
- Political Thought – Nature, Methods and Significance
- Western and Indian Political Thought – Comparison
- Ancient and Medieval Political Thought – Plato: Theory of Justice and Ideal State
- Aristotle: Classification of Governments, Theory of Revolutions and Slavery
- Manu-Dharma and Varna; Kautilya – Saptanga Theory, Mandala Theory
- Thomas Aquinas: Theory of Law
- Early Modern Western Political Thought: Church-State Controversy
- Nicolo Machiavelli as a modern political thinker and views on State Craft.
- Introduction and Theory of Consumer Behavior
- Supply and Demand Analysis
- Theory of Production
- Production Costs: Concepts and Types
- Types of Revenue and Objectives of Firm
- Perfect Competition and Monopoly
- Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly Markets
- Pricing Strategies
- Distribution and Factor Pricing
- Theories of Output and Employment
- Investment & Theories of Interest Rate
- Supply of Money & Demand for Money
- Inflation & Business Cycles
- Public Expenditure
- Taxation & Public Debt
- Fiscal Policy & Federal Finance
- Economic Development and Growth
- Factors in Economic Development
- Theories of Economic Development
- Theories of Under Development
- Theories of International Trade
- Trade and Growth
- Barriers to Trade
- Balance of Payments
- Business Laws
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Business Economics
- Business Organization And Management
- Business Statistics
- Financial Services-Banking and Insurance
- General English
- General knowledge and current affairs
M.Sc in Mathematics Syllabus
Successive Differentiation - Expansions of Functions- Mean value theorems. Indeterminate forms - Curvature and Evolutes. Partial differentiation - Homogeneous functions - Total derivative. Maxima and Minima of functions of two variables – Lagrange’s Method of multipliers – Asymptotes - Envelopes.
- Differential Equations of first order and first degree: Exact differential equations – Integrating Factors – Change in variables – Total Differential Equations – Simultaneous Total Differential equations – Equations of the form dx dy dz P Q R. Differential Equations first order but not first degree: Equations solvable for y - Equations solvable for x - Equations that do not contain x ( or y ) – Clairaut’s Equation.
- Higher order linear differential equations: Solution of homogeneous linear differential equations with constant coefficients - Solution of non-homogeneous differential equations P(D)y = Q(x) with constant coefficients by means of polynomial operators when ( ) ax Q x be, b ax b ax Sin / Cos , k bx , ax Ve . Method of undetermined coefficients - Method of
variation of parameters - Linear differential equations with non constant coefficients - The Cauchy- Euler Equation.
- Partial Differential equations: Formation and solution- Equations easily integrable - Linear equations of first order - Non linear equations of first order - Charpit’s method Homogeneous linear partial differential equations with constant coefficient - Non homogeneous linear partial differential equations - Separation of variables.
- Sequences: Limits of Sequences - A Discussion about Proofs - Limit Theorems for Sequences - Monotone Sequences and Cauchy Sequences. Subsequences - Lim sup’s and Lim inf’s - Series - Alternating Series and Integral Tests.
- Sequences and Series of Functions: Power Series - Uniform Convergence - More on Uniform Convergence - Differentiation and Integration of Power Series.
- Integration: The Riemann Integral - Properties of Riemann Integral - Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Groups: Definition and Examples of Groups- Elementary Properties of Groups - Finite Groups; Subgroups -Terminology and Notation -Subgroup Tests - Examples of Subgroups
- Cyclic Groups: Properties of Cyclic Groups - Classification of Subgroups Cyclic Groups
- Permutation Groups: Definition and Notation - Cycle Notation - Properties of Permutations - A Check Digit Scheme Based on D5
- Isomorphisms: Motivation - Definition and Examples - Cayley’s Theorem Properties of Isomorphisms – Automorphisms - Cosets and Lagrange’s Theorem Properties of Cosets 138 - Lagrange’s Theorem and Consequences - An Application of Cosets to Permutation Groups - The Rotation Group of a Cube and a Soccer Ball - Normal Subgroups and Factor Groups,
Normal Subgroups - Factor Groups - Applications of Factor Groups - Group Homomorphisms - Definition and Examples - Properties of Homomorphisms - The First Isomorphism Theorem.
- Introduction to Rings: Motivation and Definition - Examples of Rings - Properties of Rings – Subrings
- Integral Domains: Definition and Examples –Characteristics of a Ring - Ideals and Factor Rings; Ideals - Factor Rings - Prime Ideals and Maximal Ideals
- Ring Homomorphisms: Definition and Examples - Properties of Ring – Homomorphisms - The Field of Quotients Polynomial Rings: Notation and Terminology.
- Vector Spaces: Vector Spaces and Subspaces - Null Spaces, Column Spaces, and Linear Transformations - Linearly Independent Sets; Bases - Coordinate Systems - The Dimension of a Vector Space. Rank-Change of Basis - Eigen values and Eigenvectors - The Characteristic Equation.
- Diagonalization - Eigenvectors and Linear Transformations - Complex Eigenvalues - Applications to Differential Equations
- Orthogonality and Least Squares: Inner Product, Length, and Orthogonality - Orthogonal Sets
- Solutions of Equations in One Variable: The Bisection Method - Fixed-Point Iteration - Newton’s Method and Its Extensions - Error Analysis for Iterative Methods - Accelerating Convergence - Zeros of Polynomials and Mu¨ller’s Method - Survey of Methods and Software.
- Interpolation and Polynomial Approximation: Interpolation and the Lagrange Polynomial - Data Approximation and Neville’s Method - Divided Differences - Hermite
Interpolation - Cubic Spline Interpolation.
- Numerical Differentiation and Integration: Numerical Differentiation - Richardson’s Extrapolation - Elements of Numerical Integration - Composite Numerical Integration – Romberg Integration - Adaptive Quadrature Methods - Gaussian Quadrature.
MBA 5 Years Integrated Progrmme Syllabus
Section A: Verbal Ability and General Knowledge: (Passage writing, sentence correction, synonyms, antonyms and sentence formation, etc.)
Section B: General Knowledge
Section C: Numerical Data Analysis (Involving Arithmetic, Geometry, etc.,)
Section D: Reasoning and Intelligence
Candidates can download the details CPGET 2020 Syllabus PDF to get idea of full syllabus.