CPGET Eligibility Criteria: Tscpget.com will list the CPGET 2023 eligibility criteria for the various programmes offered by Osmania University. The age limit, academic prerequisites, and subject requirements are all mentioned in the CPGET 2023 qualifying criteria. There is no age limit for applying and taking the CPGET entrance test, according to the CPGET eligibility 2023. It should be emphasised that no aspirant will be permitted to fill out the CPGET 2023 application form if they do not meet the legal requirements. Before filling out the registration form for the OUCET or CPGET exam, candidates must review the Osmania University's qualifying criteria for the CPGET 2023 exam. Candidates should consult the CPGET eligibility requirements 2023 for more information.
Get Familiar with CPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria Before Applying for the Exam
To be eligible for CPGET 2023, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Limit for Age:
In the CPGET eligibility criteria for the Osmania University CET exam, there is no age limit for candidates.
To be considered for admission to courses, you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates have passed the qualifying exam with the required marks for the programme listed in the information brochure.
- For admission to the applied programme, candidates must have passed the Common Postgraduate Entrance Test.
- Before beginning the admission procedure, candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with the minimum marks stipulated in the CPGET eligibility requirements 2023 in the courses or programmes.
Requirements for Academic:
Candidates had passed the qualifying test in the topic and programme with the required minimum score. Check out the following key details about the CPGET 2023 eligibility criteria:
CPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Commerce Faculty
- Candidates must have a B.Com. grade point average of at least 40%. (Part-II).
- A simple pass is enough to get picked for any programme if you are from the SC/ST group.
CPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Science Faculty
|Computer Science||Computer Science||Computer and Mathematics|
|Mathematics||Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics with Computer Science||Mathematics|
|Physics||Physics, Geophysics, Astronomy, Astrophysics||Physics and Mathematics|
|Statistics||Statistics, Applied Statistics||Statistics and Mathematics|
|Geology||Geology, Applied Geochemistry||Geology|
|Geography||Geography||BA (Geography) or BSc (Graduate) |
|Geo-informatics||Geo-informatics||BA (Geography) or BSc/ B.Tech/ BE/ BCA (graduate)|
|Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics and Microbiology||Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics and Microbiology|
- Part-ll of the B.Sc. curriculum included Chemistry as one of the optional subjects.
- Furthermore, candidates had the option of taking one of the following as an elective topic in part II of their graduation: Botany/Zoology/Genetics/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology
- Physics is required as one of the optional disciplines in Biochemistry and Forensic Science programmes, in addition to first point above, at the graduate level.
|Nutrition and Dietetics||Nutrition and Dietetics|
- In part II of their B.Sc., candidates had Chemistry as one of their optional subjects.
- Candidates had one of the following subjects in part-Il of their graduation: Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or Biotechnology, in addition to Chemistry.
- Candidates had studied Food and Nutrition, Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, and Food Science & Quality Control at the graduate level in addition to the points indicated above.
CPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Arts Faculty
|AIHCA||MA AIHCA||A candidate must be a graduate with 40% marks|
- Must have studied the relevant language for at least two years and received a minimum of 200 marks in Part I or Part II of the qualifying test.
- Must have received a minimum of 40% in the component of the qualifying test (Part I or Part II) in which the candidate studied the language in question.
|Linguistics||MA Linguistics||A B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com. graduate with a minimum of 200 marks in any language subject who has studied for two years.|
|Philosophy||MA Philosophy||Any B.A./B.Sc/B.Com. graduate (excluding oriental) with a minimum of 40% marks is eligible.|
- Part-II of the graduation with Economics/History/Political Science/Political Administration as an optional subject received a score of 40%.
- At the undergraduate level, the candidate must have completed at least four 100-point papers in Economics, History, Political Science, or Political Administration
|Political Science||MA Political Science|
|Public Administration||MA Public Administration|
|Psychology||MA Psychology||B.A. / B.M.R. / M.Ed. / M.A.(Education) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / Diploma in Child Psychology or Industrial Psychology with 40 percent in Part II with Psychology as an optional subject.|
|Sociology||MA Sociology||Any graduate with a 40 percent grade point average (excluding oriental) is eligible.|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||MA Journalism and Mass Communications|