CGPET 2020 Results will be announced by the Osmania University, Hyderabad after the exam will be finished. As per the previous year's information exam is expected to be held in July 2020. To download the rank card the applicants will have to enter the details viz; CGPET hall ticket number, registration number and Date of birth. Candidates who will qualify the Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests will be given admission in Postgraduate Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), Postgraduate Diploma courses and 5 years integrated programmes (M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. Those who will qualify the written round will only be called for counselling and documentation. Aspirants can check more details about CGPET 2020 result below in the complete article.
CGPET 2020 Result Dates
CPGET 2020 Result will be published as per schedule. The authority will release the rank card on the official website. Candidates who took the test can check their result and will be admitted into course/subject based on the rank secured in CPGET 2020. Get the dates from the below table:
CGPET Result 2020 Dates
|CPGET 2020 exam date||Third week of July 2020|
|CGPET result declaration date||Second week of August 2020|
Once the dates notification will be out for CGPET 2020
will be updated here on the page. Hence stay connected to know the same.
CGPET 2020 Result
The results for CGPET 2020 entrance exam will be released on the official website in August 2020. Check the other relevant information below in the given points:
- The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the aspirants in the entrance exam.
- The candidates will be admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) subject to rules of reservations.
- The authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post and hence it will be made available on the official website of the Osmania University.
- Applicants must get the printout of their rank card and keep it safe untill the admission process will be over.
How to download CGPET 2020 Rank Card?
candidates can follow the easy steps listed below in order to access their Result of CGPET 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the Osmania University's official website.
Step 2 - On the official website, click on the relevant link of CPGET result / rank card.
Step 3 - Once the page gets open to enter the login credentials - CGPET hall ticket number, registration number and Date of birth.
Step 4 - After entering the details asked, click on "View Rank card" the rank card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 - Candidate must download and take a print out also, keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
Note - In the downloaded rank card, the candidate is required to affix a latest passport size photograph (similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) and get itself attested. Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for certificate verification.
CGPET 2020 Selection Criteria
Those who will qualify the written round will be selected for admission to the opted course based on the following:
- The eligible candidates will be admitted to various courses through the process of web-based counselling.
- The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to attend for certificate verification.
- The eligible candidates have to exercise web options, upon which the provisional allotment of admissions will be made through a process of web-based counselling.
- Those candidates who will get selected on a provisional basis will have to pay the prescribed fee through an online portal.
CGPET 2020 Tie-Breaking Rules
The candidates will be admitted in the course based on the rank secured in the entrance test if two or more then two candidates will secure the same rank then the tie will be broken by following the below steps:
- Marks secured in Part A of Common Entrance Test.
- Age of the candidate will be considered (senior in age getting higher priority).
- Lastly, qualifying examination percentage will be considered, higher marks will be given priority.