CPGET 2022 Application Form has been released on 6th June 2022 via online mode on the official website. It is a State Level examination for Admission into PG, PG Diploma, and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Satavahana, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi Palamuru, and JNTUH colleges/institutions located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. CPGET is conducted once a year. The exam is conducted in the month of June, every year. CPGET is also known as Common Post Graduate Entrance Test. The exam is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. Candidates can get the whole information related to CPGET 2022 Application Form from the following article.
- The application form for CPGET 2022 has been released on 6th June 2022, click here to apply.
- The CPGET 2022 exam will be held on 20th July 2022.
CPGET 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the CPGET 2022 are as follows:
CPGET Registration Dates 2022
Online registration and submission of registration for TS CPGET 2022
|6th June 2022|
Last date for submission of the online application of TS CPGET 2022
4th July 2022
Last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 500
11th July 2022
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
CPGET 2022 Application Form
The Application form will be available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about CPGET-2022 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for CPGET 2022 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 5-50 KB
File Size: 5-30 KB
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
CPGET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee of CPGET-2022 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via choosing nearest AP Online Centre by cash. Application fee for various courses is given below:
CPGET Examination Fee
|Category ||Application Fee|
|OC/BC candidates ||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|Each Additional Subject Fees (for all category)||Rs. 400/-|
Note- Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Procedure to fill the application form for CPGET 2022
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for CPGET 2022. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
Step 1 - Visit
- Visit the official website of CPGET 2022.
- Click on “Apply for Admission” tab.
Step 2 - Select the Courses
Step 3- Fill in the details like
- Name, Parent's name, DOB, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
Step 4 - Upload the Documents
Step 5 - Make the Fee Payment
- Click on fee payment tab.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, alternate mobile no, e-mail id etc.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 6 - Print - The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.