GSAUCA 2021 exam dates for PG admission are 23 & 25 September. The Result will be announced on 27 and 28 September. The Government of Gujarat conducts the admission process. The University offer admission in the courses like diploma in Agriculture, B.Sc & M.Sc. (Agriculture), M. Tech. (Dairy Science), M.Sc. (Community Science / Home Science), M.Sc. (Horticulture), M.V.Sc., etc in its affiliated universities. The admission process is organised once every year at the State Level. The candidates are requested to read the complete article to know all about GSAUCA 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Result, Counselling etc.
GSAUCA 2021 Exam Status
|Application Window ||Closed|
- The list of eligible candidates for entrance exam will be displayed on 15 September 2021.
- GSAUCA 2021 exam dates for PG admission are 23 & 25 September.
- The Result will be announced on 27 and 28 September.
GSAUCA 2021 Important Dates
GSAUCA PG Admission Dates 2021
|Release date of application form||13 August 2021|
|Online Deposit of the application fees in HDFC Bank ||17 to 26 August 2021|
|Online application and submission of filled form through the website ||17 to 28 August 2021|
|Submission of Hard Copy of filled up form with necessary self-attested documents to the Registrar, NAU, Navsari. ||on or before 31 August 2021|
|Date of Display of eligible candidates for|
|15 September 2021|
|Tentative Date of entrance test||23 and 25 September 2021|
|Display of Entrance Test Result||27 and 28 September 2021|
|Date of Counseling & Payment of fees ||04, 05 and 06 October 2021|
GSAUCA 2021 Application Form
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the GSAUCA 2021 Application Form. The candidates can read the below-given points to fill the form:
- The candidates can apply online on the official website once the dates will be released.
- Must fill the form correctly with all the relevant information.
- Upload the scanned images of mandatory documents in the prescribed format only.
- Without the fee payment, the authority will not accept the registration form in any case.
- The fee details will be updated here later on the official announcement of the authority.
- After the fee payment, candidates must get the printout of the filled form for all future references.
GSAUCA 2021 Application Fee
Online form can be filled up after successful deposition of application fee Rs.200/- from the website like gsauca.in / a.gsauca.in & www.jau.in through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
GSAUCA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can read the courses offered & their minimum eligibility requirements below:
Courses offered by the Anand Agricultural University
|Diploma Courses / Programmes || Minimum Requirement for Admission|
|Diploma in Agriculture||Candidates should have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) examination along with English as a compulsory subject from any statutory Board in the Gujarat State or Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.|
|Diploma in Horticulture|
|Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Diploma in Agri. Engineering|
|Undergraduate Courses / Programmes || Minimum Requirement for Admission|
|Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Science)|
- 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Group-A-PCM) subjects with a minimum 40% marks for General & SEBC Category, 35% Marks for SC & ST Category and English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have passed the entrance test conducted by the Government of Gujarat.
|Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology)|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Agriculture|
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Group-B-PCB) subjects with a minimum of minimum 40% marks for General & SEBC Category, 35% Marks for SC & ST Category and English as a compulsory subject.
- It is mandatory to have cleared the entrance test conducted by the Government of Gujarat.
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Horticulture|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry|
- XII or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English subjects with minimum 50% marks for General Category, 47.50 % for SC, ST & SEBC Category.
- Admission will be done based on the only entrance test conducted by the Government of Gujarat.
- The applying candidate's age should be between 17 to 25 years old.
|Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Information|
- 10+2 System with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology and English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must clear the entrance test conducted by Gujarat State.
Courses offered by the Junagadh Agricultural University
|Courses / Programmes || Minimum Requirement for Admission|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture.|
- The candidates should have held a higher secondary school certificate examination in science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination with a vocational stream in Agriculture as well as from higher secondary post basic stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects be also admitted.
- English is a compulsory subject.
- Applicants must have appeared for GUJCET 2020.
|B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering|
- Should have passed higher secondary school certificate examination in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Should have a valid score of GUJCET 2020.
- 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 55%. Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects.
|M.Sc. (Agri.) / M.Sc. (Horti.)|
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree with an OGPA of not less than 6.00 (10 bases) or its equivalent in aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and SEBC class should have not OGPA of not less than 5.50 (10 bases) or its equivalent.
|M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering|
- One should have passed Bachelor’s degree with an OGPA of not less than 6.00 (10 bases) or its equivalent in aggregate as well as in the field of studies in which admission is sought.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and SEBC class should have OGPA of not less than 5.50 (10 bases) or its equivalent.
- Applying candidates must have a degree of B.F.Sc. with 6.0 OGP. This degree program admission is made through a common entrance test conducted by the Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh.
Download GSAUCA PG Admission Brochure Pdf 2021
GSAUCA 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||GSAUCA 2021|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|GSAUCA Official website||http://gsauca.in/|