Punjab PMET 2020 Application Form is released by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences on 14 September 2020 to provide admission into B.Sc Nursing course. The Application form can be filled online until 20 September 2020. Selection of the candidate is made on the basis of merit and will be followed under the guidelines of Punjab University. Candidates can read the article given below to know more about Punjab PMET 2020 Application Form.
The application form PPMET 2020 has been started & can be filled until date 20 September 2020.
Punjab PMET 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the application form of Punjab PMET 2020 for (BSc Nursing) are mentioned below:
Application Form schedule
| Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Hard copy of Prospectus( By paying cash of Rs. 200/- & online submission of the form.||14 September 2020|
|Last date to fill the Online Application Form||20 September 2020|
|Last date to deposit the Application Fee||21 September 2020|
|For NRI candidates|
|Applications for NRI seats in Government/University/ Private colleges||15 October 2020|
The tentative date sheet will be updated as soon as the official authority announces.
Punjab PMET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must follow the given instructions before filling the Application Form-
- Applicants must go through the prospectus carefully.
- Candidates can apply for Punjab PMET Application Form in online mode only.
- To fill the Application Form, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as mentioned in the guidelines of the conducting Authority.
- The provided Email Address and mobile number should be active and valid as all the communication will take place through this in future.
- The candidate will be responsible if he/she fails to receive information related to examination events if they provide wrong email/mobile number.
- Application fee is to be submitted only through Challan. No other mode is applicable.
- Registration fee once submitted will not be refunded/adjusted at any circumstances.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- In case if the University finds any discrepancy or contradiction in the details mentioned in the Application form and the documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply for Punjab PMET 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the Application form of Punjab PMET 2020 on the official website
- Candidates must fill the registration form carefully by entering the below-mentioned details and submit afterwards.
- A valid Email ID
- An Active mobile number
- Security Code
- Candidates will receive a Registration number and Password on the mobile number and via email.
Candidates will have to login by using the credentials received on their respective email and SMS. The following details must be filled to continue filling the Application form-
- Registration Number
Filling the Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the Online Application form-
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Correspondance Address
- Resident State
- 10+2 Board Roll number
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Number
- +1 PCB Marks( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)- Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained
- +2 PCB Marks( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)- Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained
- Name of the State+1 Class
- Name of the State+2 Class
- Name of +2 Education Board
After filling all the information. Click on Save and Proceed
Payment of Application Fees
- Candidates then need to submit the Application Fee. Details to which are provided in the table below-
|General or Unreserved||Rs. 3000/-|
|Other categories||Rs. 3000/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 1500/-|
Mode of Payment: After the process of registration, a bank challan will be generated. Candidates will get two printout copies of bank challan form. The fee must be submitted only in the branches of Oriwntal Bank of Commerce.
Challan will consist of details like-
- Candidate's Name
- Father's name
- Mobileno. of the candidate
- Fee rs.
Upload Scanned Documents
Candidates need to upload the Scanned images of the following-
|Images/Documents||Format||Size of the file|
|Passport size photograph||JPJ ||25 kb|
|Scanned Signature||JPJ||25 kb|
|The impression of left and right thumbprint||JPJ||25 kb|
The passport size photo must be latest and identical.
If the Application filed by the candidates is correct, they can lock the Application form. If there is any mistake, candidates have to edit it before locking the Application because candidates can't make any changes after locking.
After locking the Application form, candidates can take the print out of the application form. There is no need to send a copy of the Registration Form to the University.
Punjab PMET 2020 Application Correction Window
Candidates must fill the form correctly before locking as there is no scope of changes in future. The authority have not provided with any such facility for the candidates. Any wrong information provided will lead to cancellation of Application Form
Punjab PMET 2020 Admit Card
After the submission of the Application Form, candidates will receive the Admit card where the important details will be mentioned. The hall ticket is an important document to be carried in the examination day.