Punjab PMET 2022 Application Form will be released by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences tentatively the month of August to provide admission into B.Sc Nursing course. Candidates will have to apply for the application form only through Online mode. Candidates must ensure that they check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Selection of the candidate is made based on merit and will be followed under the guidelines of Punjab University. Candidates can read the article given below to know more about Punjab PMET 2022 Application Form.
Punjab PMET 2022 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the application form of Punjab PMET 2022
for (BSc Nursing) are mentioned below:
Punjab PMET 2022 Registration Dates
Application Form Released
|05 August 2022|
Last date for submitting Application Form
|20 August 2022|
Last date to submit Fee
|21 August 2022|
Admit Card release
|25 August 2022|
|29 August 2022|
Above mentioned dates are tentative based on the previous year's data. This page will be updated as soon as further updates are released by the University.
Punjab PMET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must follow the given instructions before filling the Punjab PMET
Application Form 2022-
- Applicants must go through the prospectus carefully.
- Candidates can apply for Punjab PMET Application Form in online mode only.
- To fill the Application Form, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as mentioned in the guidelines of the conducting Authority.
- The provided Email Address and mobile number should be active and valid as all the communication will take place through this in the future.
- The candidate will be responsible if he/she fails to receive information related to examination events if they provide the wrong email/mobile number.
- The application fee is to be submitted only through Challan. No other mode is applicable.
- Registration fee once submitted will not be refunded/adjusted under any circumstances.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- In case if the University finds any discrepancy or contradiction in the details mentioned in the Application form and the documents, his/her candidature will be canceled.
How to Apply for Punjab PMET 2022?
- Candidates must fill the registration form carefully by entering the below-mentioned details and submit them afterward.
- A valid Email ID
- An Active mobile number
- Security Code
- Candidates will receive a Registration number and Password on the mobile number and via email.
Candidates will have to login by using the credentials received on their respective email and SMS. The following details must be filled in to continue filling the Application form-
- Registration Number
Step 3-Filling the Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the PPMET 2022
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Correspondance Address
- Resident State
- 10+2 Board Roll number
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Number
- +1 PCB Marks( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)- Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained
- +2 PCB Marks( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)- Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained
- Name of the State+1 Class
- Name of the State+2 Class
- Name of +2 Education Board
After filling in all the information. Click on Save and Proceed
Step 4-Payment of Application Fees
- Candidates then need to submit the Application Fee. Details to which are provided in the table below-
|General or Unreserved||Rs. 3000/-|
|Other categories||Rs. 3000/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 1500/-|
Mode of Payment: After the process of registration, a bank challan will be generated. Candidates will get two printout copies of the bank challan form. The fee must be submitted only in the branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Challan will consist of details like-
- Candidate's Name
- Father's name
- Mobile no. of the candidate
- Fee rs.
Step 5-Upload Scanned Documents
Candidates need to upload the scanned images of the following-
|Images/Documents||Format||Size of the file|
|Passport size photograph||JPJ ||25 kb|
|Scanned Signature||JPJ||25 kb|
|The impression of left and right thumbprint||JPJ||25 kb|
The passport size photo must be the latest and identical.
Step 6-Lock Application
If the Application filed by the candidates is correct, they can lock the Application form. If there is any mistake, candidates have to edit it before locking the Application because candidates can't make any changes after locking.
Step 7-Print Application
After locking the Application form, candidates can take the print out of the application form. There is no need to send a copy of the Registration Form to the University.
Punjab PMET 2022 Application Form Correction Window
Candidates must fill the Punjab PMET 2022
Application form correctly before locking as there is no scope for changes in the future. The authority has not provided any such facility for the candidates. Any wrong information provided will lead to the cancellation of the Application Form.
Punjab PMET 2022 Admit Card
Punjab PMET 2022 Admit card
can be downloaded a week before the examination from the official website of BFUHS. The hall ticket is an important document to be carried on the examination day. Candidates must ensure that they have their PPMET Admit card with them as n
o candidate will be allowed to sit for the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2022 without the admit card.