Sikkim TET 2020 has been postponed due to unavoidable situation of COVID-19. It is also known as Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test. Sikkim TET 2020 will be conducted by the Human Resource Development Department(HRDD), Sikkim. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The exam is conducted in two papers are Paper I for recruitment as a primary teacher (Classes I to V) and Paper II for the elementary teacher(Classes VI to VIII). The exam question paper consists of 150 MCQs required to attempt the most question in 2 & half hour. Those candidates who pass Class 12th or hold BA/B.Sc degree is eligible to appear in this exam must fill the application form on or before the last date. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about Sikkim TET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- Sikkim TET 2020 exam has been postponed until any further notice.
Sikkim TET 2020 Admit Card
Applicants should read the points below to know the important points about the Sikkim TET admit card/hall ticket:
- Admit card will be published on the official website.
- No candidate will receive the hall card through the post.
- The admit card will contain the following details like:
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Application number
- Course details
- Exam day instructions, etc.
- The candidates must check the mention vital details on the Admit card correctly.
- Candidates must bring their admit card along with one photo ID proof in the exam centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to seat in the entrance examination without admit card or Photo ID proof.
Sikkim TET 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding Sikkim TET Exam pattern 2020 is given below:
- Number of Exams: Sikkim TET will consist of two papers, i.e.,
- Paper I – Primary Teacher for Classes I to V
- Paper-II – Graduate Teacher for Class VI to VIII.
- The pattern of Examination:
- Type of question: Teacher Eligibility Test will be of Objective type(Multiple Choice questions).
- No. of MCQ (Multiple Choice questions) =150. All are compulsory.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking.
- Duration of examination: 2.30 hrs.
Paper I for Primary Teacher for Classes 1st to 5th:
Structure and Content of TET:
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|1. Child development and pedagogy|| 30MCQs||30 Marks|
|2. Language I|| 30MCQs|| 30 Marks|
|3. Language II|| 30MCQs|| 30 Marks|
|4. Mathematics|| 30MCQs|| 30 Marks|
|5. Environmental Studies|| 30MCQs|| 30 Marks|
Paper-II (for graduate teacher for classes 6th to 8th):
Structure and content:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total marks|
|1. Child development and pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|2. Language I||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|3. Language II||30 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|4. Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||30 MCQs|
|5. Social studies (for social studies teacher)||60 MCQs||30 MCQs|
Validity of TET: All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of certificate will be till aspirant crosses the employability age as per the state government norms. However, it does not cover the special exemption of higher age given to temporary in-service employees.
Sikkim TET 2020 Answer Key
Candidates can download the Sikkim TET 2020 answer key online, after the commencement of the exam. To download the Sikkim TET Answer key, candidates required to visit the official website. With the help of this answer key, candidates can calculate the approximate scores for the eligibility test. It is important for a candidate to secure a minimum of 60% marks in Sikkim TET exam to qualify. A separate answer key will be released for each paper and each set. Also, the conducting body provides a facility to raise objections against the answer key.
Sikkim TET 2020 Result
Sikkim TET Result 2020 will be released after the exam completion of the exam. Candidates can check their result at sikkimhrdd official website. In the final merit list of Sikkim TET, roll number of qualified candidates are mentioned. Those candidates who qualify the exam are awarded STET certificate. The validity of the certificate depends on employee age as per state government norms.
Sikkim TET 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the Sikkim TET Application form 2020 is given below:
- The registration form Sikkim TET was released on 04 March 2020.
- The last date of form was 11 March 2020.
- The Application Form of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test has been available through online mode.
- Aspirants can fill the Registration Form by visiting on the official website
- Applicant must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form.
- Candidates must have to make the payment of application fee at the time of filling the Application Form.
Documents Required to fill Sikkim TET Application Form
The list for the document to be carried out while the procedure of Sikkim TET Application form:
- Educational Qualifications (Certificates along with mark sheets).
- Sikkim Subject Certificate/Certificate of identification.
- Birth Certificate.
- Community /Category Certificate.
- The amount of Rs. 400 on account of entrance exam fee may be deposited in favour of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State.
- Three recent Passport size photo may be submitted along with the Application Form.
Procedure to fill Sikkim TET Application Form
The procedure to fill the application form of Sikkim TET is given below:
- Candidates can fill the Application Form of Sikkim TET by following the procedure mentioned below and they must have to follow it.
- First of all, aspirants should have to visit on the official website of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on the Sikkim TET Exam.
- Aspirants can download the Application Form and fill the Sikkim TET Teacher Application Form required details.
- With the Application Form, candidates should have to attach all scanned documents make sure that the size of the scanned picture is not more than 100 KB.
- They have to pay the application fee is required as per category and read again all filled details.
- After filling all of the details, applicants have to submit the Application Form before the last date and take a hard copy for further use.
Sikkim TET 2020 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding Sikkim TET Application Fee 2019 is given below:
- Candidates need to apply through offline mode only through e-challan in the nearest IDBI Bank in favour of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD.
- Print-out of the Online Application forms along with relevant documents should be submitted at Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat from 02nd September 2019 to 06th September 2019 from 10:00 AM to 03:30 PM.
- Application Fee of Sikkim TET 2019 for all Category is Rs.400/-.
Sikkim TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before fill, the application form of Sikkim TET 2020 candidate must go through the eligibility first. The detailed information regarding Sikkim TET 2019 is given below:
For Minimum Essential qualification for TET for Primary Teacher (classes 1st to 5th):
- Applicant must be passed Senior Secondary pass (or its equivalent)
- For unreserved category,10+2 level should be clear with at least 50 per cent marks.
- For the reserved category, the applicant must clear 10+2 level with 45 per cent marks.
- The reserved category is SC, ST, OBC (Central), OBC (State).
For Minimum Essential qualification for TET for Graduate Teacher (for classes 6th to 8th):
- Candidate must be passed B.A/ B.Sc.
- For unreserved category, the candidate must score 50 per cent marks.
- For the reserved category, the candidate must score 45 per cent marks.
- The reserved category is SC, ST, OBC (Central), OBC (State).
- Candidate intends to be either a Primary teacher or Graduate teacher will have to appear in both papers.
- An aspirant has qualified TET may also appear again for improving his/her score in the following years.
Sikkim TET 2020 Highlights
Below is the important information or highlights are given for the Sikkim TET Exam which candidates can refer for a quick view:
Full form of Exam Name
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test
Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim
Sikkim TET Official website
Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
|To hire the teacher for teaching purpose|
Stay connected for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 [Sikkim TET] conducted by the Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim.