Sikkim TET 2021 Application Form will be released by Human Resource Development Department(HRDD), Sikkim. The Application Form will be available from the first week of March 2021 on official website. Candidates can fill the Application form online with Application Fee Rs. 400/-. Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted at the State level to recruit primary(Class I to V) teachers and elementary(Class VI to VIII) teachers. To qualify TET exam candidates have to score at least 60 percent. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying for Sikkim TET. Read this complete article to get more information about Sikkim TET 2021 Application Form.
Sikkim TET 2021 Application Form
Sikkim TET 2021 application form important dates are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Sikkim TET 2021
|Release date of Application Form||The first week of March 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||The second week of March 2021|
|Last Date to submit Application Form along|
with fee payment proof
|The third week of March 2021|
|Date of Exam||March 2021|
All the above dates are taken from the official website of Sikkim TET.
Sikkim TET 2021 Application Form
Some instructions for candidates regarding Sikkim TET 2021 Application form are listed below.
- Candidates can fill Sikkim TET form from the first week of March 2021.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are advised that they must keep all their documents in one place so that they can fill the form easily.
- A candidate may not do any mistake while entering their details such as Name, Address, etc and should re-check the details again before submitting it.
- Candidates must give the contact details that are in use. As the official authority will use it in the future to interact with candidates.
How to fill Sikkim TET 2021 Application Form?
To fill Sikkim TET 2021 application form, there are the steps that candidates have to follow.
Before filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee.
Step 1. Payment of fee
To fill Sikkim TET Application Form, candidates have to pay the application fee first. Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as the application fee through online banking. After Submitting the Fee, candidates have to enter the details of online banking in the Application Form such as Deposit Receipt number, Amount, Name of Bank and Place.
Step 2. Filling Sikkim TET Application form
After making the payment of application form, candidates can fill the application form. Candidate must make sure that all the details filled must be correct,
Step 3. Print out
After submitting the details, candidates have to take a print out of the application form which they have to keep it secure.
Step 4. Submission
After taking the print out of the application form, candidates have to submit the application form along with the documents at the Sikkim HRDD Secretariat office.
Documents required to fill Sikkim TET 2021 Application Form
Documents required to fill Sikkim TET 2021 Application form are listed below.
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Mark sheet of BA, B.Sc, or graduation (only for GT applicants)
- Mark sheet of B.Ed or D.El.Ed
- Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification.
- Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate
- Three recent passport size color photographs
- Candidates should also bring the original documents of the above at the time of submitting the application form which will be returned after the scrutiny.
Sikkim TET 2021 Uploading Documents
To upload documents, candidates must make sure that the dimensions of the documents.
- The scanned photograph and signature of candidate should be in jpg format.
- The dimensions for digital Photo should be in 140-pixel height ✕ 110 pixels and the size should be between 3kb to 40kb.
- The dimensions for digital Signature should be in 110-pixel height ✕ 140 pixels and the size should be between 1kb to 40kb.
Sikkim TET 2021 Admit Card
The Sikkim TET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the Sikkim TET 2021 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the Sikkim TET exam hall. Candidates make sure that carry any id proofs with them at the examination hall.