Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a government of India Enterprise founded by A on April 11, 1967 under the Atomic Energy Department (ECIL). S. Rao at Hyderabad, building a solid indigenous electronic base. ECIL is a multi-product, multi-disciplinary company that focuses on native nuclear energy, space and defence sectors.
ECIL has also a significant presence in the fields of indigenous electronic security, communications, networking, and e-governance. ECIL has collaborated with India’s nuclear power establishments, namely the Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Atomic Research Center (IGCAR).
ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as Indigenous Defense Indian Ordnance Factories (DRDO), Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance , Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Electricity, Space Education , Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
ECIL Apprentice Online Form 2020 Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is inviting applications for ITI Trade Apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 via its online portal. The work notice has just been issued [Advt. No. 27/2020] for ECIL Hyderabad Apprentice Vacancy, on 21.08.2020.
Applicants seeking Central Govt employment in Telangana can take advantage of the opportunity. According to the notification from ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020, 285 vacancies are allocated for apprentice posts in total. Registered applicants will be able to register online from 24.08.2020 until 19.09.2020.
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Highlights
|Name of The Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|No. of Posts||285|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
ECIL Recruitment Dates 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released ECIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates for the year 2020-21. The important dates for ECIL Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|ECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification||24.08.2020|
|Online Registration Starts from||24.08.2020|
|Online Registration Ends On||19.09.2020|
How to apply for ECIL Recruitments?
Steps to apply ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official website i.e – ecil.co.in
- Tap on the advertisement to find the advertisement “Tap here to find advertisement No.27/2020 for ITI Apprentices for 2020-21”
- It will open the notification and verify the eligibility.
- Enter your information correctly to submit.
- At last press the submit button and take the application form print.
ECIL Recruitment Online Application
The ECIL Recruitment offers online application mode, for which application fees are to be charged online mode. Candidates are advised to visit the website. Candidates should follow the process for Electronics Corporation of India Limited‘s online application given below.
- Candidates should register and apply by logging in.
- Candidates must fill in the necessary information online form.
- Upload Signature & Photograph.
- Then, make online payments.
- Tap on the application form below to screen.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to edit before submitting their application form.
- Once again candidates should review the application form if the information is right or incorrect.
- Your online form will be submitted after that click on the submit button.
- Then get your registration Slip produced & printed.
Requirements for the apprentice of ECIL
- 10th class mark sheet
- Certificate ITI
- Colored passport size photo scanned in JPG format
- A copy of a signature scanned in JPG format
- Proof picture ID.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application Fee: No Application Fee
ECIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
More than thousand aspirants appear for the ECIL Hyderabad Apprentice every year. ECIL Recruitment has advertised for 350 posts and Zonal office wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Zonal Office/ HQ||No of Vacancy|
|New Delhi (NZ)||40|
Age Limit (As on 11.10.2020): Candidates with the Minimum Age of 18 Years are eligible to apply for the ECIL Hyderabad Apprentice Jobs 2020. The age relaxation As per Govt. norms.
ECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
- Applicants may hold an Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Communications Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology.
- Must have at least one year of Industrial Post Certification experience.
- Check Educational Qualification Advertising.
ECIL Apprentice Online Request Form is invalid if:
- Providing incorrect details in request form
- Providing false data
- When an applicant submits more than one application form. Only one of the applications for final submission is accepted.
- Failure to request application fee
- Submission of ECIL apprenticeship training Online Postal application is not appropriate
Candidates selected for Trade Apprentices post through ECIL Recruitment 2020 will be paid emolument in the range of Rs. Rs. 7700 to Rs. 8500 per month as per the designation.
ECIL Apprentices Selection Process
Applicants must score the qualifying mark in the exam to get a job. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Trade Apprentices are recruiting the candidates every year through the Performance in the:
- Merit (basis of marks secured in the ITI)