WBSEDCL 2019 written test for the recruitment to the post of office executive and junior operator technician cum technical assistant which was conducted on 09 June 2019 has been cancelled by the authority against the notification no MPP/2018/05.Authority will conduct the re-exam for only those candidates who were earlier issued the admit card or the written test of 2019 session. Such candidates don’t need to pay any kind of application fee or re-examination. Every year West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited(WBSEDCL) conducts the entrance exam for the post of office executive and junior operator in West Bengal state. Read the below-given article to know more about WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 Application form
Candidates can fill the WBSEDCL office executive recruitment 2020 application form through online mode from the official website.i.e www.wbsedcl.in. Read the points given below for more information:
- Applicants must have a valid E-mail ID as the authority will send information for downloading Provisional Admit Card for Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Interview through the registered Email ID only.
- Candidates have to fill the details like personal bio-data and professional qualification.
- Candidates are advised to download/print the Challan of online Application Form deposit it in any branch of United Bank of India along with application fees.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD category will be exempted from paying the application fee.
- Money Order or Postal Order or any other mode of payment will not be acceptable.
Applicants have to pay the application fee to confirm the submission of the application form. Given below is the category-wise application fee:
|Post Name||Category||Fee in Rs|
|Office Executive||Class III(non-Tech)||Rs 300/-|
|Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant||Class III(Tech)||Rs 300/-|
SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Mode of Payment
The application fee must be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate Challan.
- Demand Draft/Money Order/Postal Order or any other mode of payment will not be acceptable.
- Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited office recruitment 2020.
Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University Or Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks in HS level
Applicant must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from any of the Institute mentioned below:
- i) ‘O’ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC Society, Govt. of India
- ii) Applicants should have completed one year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education/West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development.
- Candidate must have completed a one-year Diploma course in Modern Office Practice and Management from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education/ West Bengal State Council of Technical/Vocational Education and Skill Development.
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor in Business Administration(BBA)/Bachelor in Computer Application(BCA) With 50% marks in Graduation or 50% marks in HS.
- Applicant must have passed Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours in Statistics or Honours in Computer Science with at least 50% marks in Graduation or 50% marks in HS
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least one full paper on Computer Science/Computer Application/ Information Technology at Graduation level with either minimum of 50% marks in Graduation or 50% marks in HS.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with MCA from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation or 50% marks in HS.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Authority will release the WBSEDCL 2020 Admit Card for office executives on the official website.
- Notification regarding the hall ticket will be sent to the respective email id.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of examination as failing of which candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
- Admit card will contain all the information regarding the entrance exam.
- Applicants must take a print of the hall ticket for further process.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants must know the exam pattern to prepare well for the exam. Check the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited office recruitment 2020 exam pattern.
Name of the Post
Mode of Examination
|English Grammar & Comprehension||20|
|Data Analysis, Data Interpretation & Data
|Computer Awareness (MS-Office)||10|
|Computer Proficiency Test||
MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Applicants should note that they will be shortlisted based on the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) in 1:5 ratio(category-wise) of the advertised vacancies based on their performance in Written Test.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 Result
Authority will release the WBSEDCL office executive 2020 result on the official website.
- Candidates must note that final selection will be made based on the fulfilment of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination and available vacancies and existing reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
- Applicants must take a print of the result for further process.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 cutoff
To clear the written exam and to be eligible for the next round candidates have to score above the cutoff set by the authority. Given below is the category-wise cutoff according to previous year:
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
Actual cutoff will be notified soon.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Authority will select the candidates for Office executive based on the 3 phases which are mentioned below:
- Phase 1– Candidates have to give a written test which will have objective type questions.
- Phase 2– After the written test, applicants who will score more than cutoff will be required to give a CPT to test their computer skills.
- Phase 3– Candidates who will get shortlisted in phase 2 will be required to give an interview.
- After clearing all the phases, candidates will be finally selected and issued an appointment letter.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Check the vital information regarding the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited office recruitment 2020 form the below given table:
|Post Name||WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment|
|Conducting body||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Number of Posts||1179 posts|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
Stay connected to entrancezone for more updates regarding WBSEDCL Office executive recruitment 2020.