Chandigarh University Time Table 2020 will be released online on the university website. At the end of the semester, the final examination is conducted to evaluate the student’s performance. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. There are few details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, etc. which are mentioned on the exam date sheet. Candidates must register for the semester examination before the last date. Read the whole article to know more about Chandigarh University Exam Date Sheet 2020.
Chandigarh University Time Table 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the time table of Chandigarh University in the following table:
|Name of the University||Chandigarh University|
|About Exam||Chandigarh University Exam 2020|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Time Table Mode||Online|
|Status of Time Table||Not Released|
|University Official website||https://www.cuchd.in/|
How to check Chandigarh University Time Table 2020?
The University allows those aspirants to appear in the exam whose dues are not pending & also have registered themselves. The Chandigarh University date sheet will be available online at the official website of the university. Candidates can check & download the examination time table by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the web portal of Chandigarh University.
- Then go to the announcement section and click on the time table link.
- Then in a new tab, a detailed page of date sheet will get open.
- Check the time table and download the same.
Details on Chandigarh University Time Table 2020
Candidates can find and check the list of printed details on the Chandigarh University exam date sheet:
- Examination Name
- Subject Name & code
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Exam Paper
- Exam Time
Chandigarh University Exam Day Instructions
Students who are eligible to appear in the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator. The important points to be followed on the exam day are mentioned below:
- The examinees should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must carry their admit card & valid identity card on the exam day.
- Before writing the answer, ensure the correctness of the question paper & if any issue is found bring in the notice of the department.
- Students are advised to bring their own items as no exchanging of same will be allowed in the hall of examination.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If anyone will be found, then strict action will be taken.
- If supportive material, other than that which is necessarily permitted, will be found at or by the desk, then it will be considered as an attempt made for cheating & the relevant action will be taken.
- Any student found to be using unfair means including talking to each other, getting any kind of help from outside, carrying any written material or mobile phone inside the examination hall etc, shall be punished varying from cancellation of one paper up to disqualification from any examination up to two years. For this purpose a special committee for prevention of unfair means (CPUM) is constituted.
- Carrying of any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
Chandigarh University Exam Preparation Tips
The Chandigarh University examination pattern is based on the semester exam. To get promoted to higher class without any backlogs, candidates must prepare themselves properly. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- The practice of previous year question papers is helpful, to get an idea of questions asked also the topics of questions.
- The candidates should refer to books as referred by the faculty.
- Get clear the doubts from faculty without any delay or before the exam starts.
- Preparing proper notes is always helpful. Make the notes with the help of faculties.
- Referring syllabus will help in better preparation.
Chandigarh University Admit Card 2020
The University always releases the hall ticket for those who will be allowed to appear in the exam. Admit Card is made available online under the Student Portal or students can also take from the University. It is an important document for all the students which must be carried on each examination day. Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall without the admit card. It is advised to keep it safe until the exam result is announced. Follow these steps to check and download the Chandigarh University exam admit card:
- Visit the official website of Chandigarh University
- Under the examination, tab click on the admit card and download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card.
Chandigarh University Result 2020
Chandigarh University Result for the main exam will be uploaded online at candidate Portal. Through the Result, they can know the total marks, remarks and grade.
About Chandigarh University
The university's academia revolves around the Flexible Choice Based Credit System (FCBCS), which allows students to choose from electives in their own discipline, related fields and open electives, and allows credits transfer through semester abroad programs.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework ranked Chandigarh University 84 in the engineering and 51 in the management category, as per the rankings released in June 2020.