AIAPGET 2020 Application Form has been released on 06 May 2020 on the official website of the National Testing Agency(NTA). Candidates willing to take the admission in the Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy can fill the online application form on the official website aiapget.com only. The applicants will need to register themselves first by giving their basic information. To know more about the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020 Application details read the article below.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the AIAPGET 2021 Application Form from the table below:
Registration Dates for AIAPGET 2020
|Commencement of AIAPGET 2020 application form||06 May 2020|
|Submission of Form||30 June 2020|
|AIAPGET 2021 Exam date||28 September 2020|
The aspirants can check the official website to get the Application Form.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
AIAPGET 2020 registration can be done online on the official website of the exam. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Fees via any other mode will not be accepted.
- No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
- Once the form will be submitted can not be withdrawn.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one application form. if more than one form will be found of same candidate then his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
The list of documents candidates must keep ready before filling the online Application Form:
- Govt Identity proof like AadhaarNumber/ ElectionCard(EPICNo.)/ Passport number/ RationCard Number/ Bank Account Number/ PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Scanned images of latest Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
- Qualifying Degree Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Marks sheets
Details to be filled in AIAPGET Application form 2020
While filling the form the applicants will have to fill the following information:
- Personal information, Parent's details, etc. Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of examination cities.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee.
- State Board Registration Number
AIAPGET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the AIAPGET 2021 examination can check the category wise application fee for the entrance exam (as per previous year) in the below table:
Registration Fees for AIAPGET 2020
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs 2500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 1750/-|
Modes of Payment – Candidates can make the registration fee payment by below online payment gateways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking.
How to Apply for AIAPGET 2020?
Aspirants have to follow below-mentioned steps to fill the AIAPGET 2020 Application Form:
- Visit the official website
- Click on link Register
- Fill all the mandatory details such as name, valid mobile number and email ID and choose the option “save and continue”.
2- Fill in Details
- After that, note the application number and proceed to fill all the details like educational qualifications, enter the choice of examination centre, personal details, contact information.
- After filling all the above details click on the “Save and Next” button to proceed further.
- Candidate’s Name
- Valid Mobile Number
- email ID
- Education Qualifications
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center choice
- Name of college
- Percentage of marks in the qualifying examination
- State Registration Number
- Passing Year
- Internship details
- Pin Code
- email address
- House Number
3 - Upload the Documents
4 - Make Payment
- This is the last step, where the applicants will have to make the fee payment.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will be directed to the confirmation page.
- Take the printout of application and should retain it till the admission.
AIAPGET 2020 Test Centre
Candidates can check the test centers for AIAPGET 2020 below in the given table:
|1||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar|
|5||Chandigarh / Mohali|
|14||Kochi / Ernakulam|
|17||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai|
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
NTA releases the AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card online at ntaaiapget.nic.in. All those candidates who have submitted their application form online can download their hall ticket by entering their login details. Candidates must download and print their admit card as it is used as an entry pass at the exam centre. Along with the admit card candidates are also required to go to the exam centre with valid id proof and a passport photograph.