AIAPGET 2021 Application Form has been released on 01 August 2021 till 24 August 2021 by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates willing to take admission in the Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy can fill the online application form on the official website aiapget.com only. The applicants will need to register themselves first by giving their basic information. To know more about the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2021 Application details, read the article below.
- AIAPGET 2021 Application editing process has been started from 25 August 2021 till 27 August 2021.
- NTA has extended the AIAPGET 2021 last date to apply for the exam up to 24 August 2021.
- AIAPGET 2021 Registration Process has been started on 01 August 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the AIAPGET 2021 Application Form from the table below:
Registration Dates for AIAPGET 2021
|Commencement of AIAPGET 2021 application form||01 August 2021|
|Submission of Form||21 August 2021 24 August 2021|
|Correction Window||23-25 August 2021 25-27 August 2021|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
The aspirants can check the official website to get the Application Form.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
AIAPGET 2021 registration can be done online on the official website of the exam. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Applicants must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format only.
- Applicants must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Fees via any other mode will not be accepted.
- No change will be accepted through offline mode, i.e., through fax/application, including e-mail, etc.
- Once the form is submitted can not be withdrawn.
- The applicant is allowed to submit only one application form. If more than one form is found of the same candidate, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
The list of documents candidates must keep ready before filling the online Application Form:
- Govt Identity proof like AadhaarNumber/ ElectionCard(EPICNo.)/ Passport number/ RationCard Number/ Bank Account Number/ PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Scanned images of latest Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
- Qualifying Degree Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Marks sheets
Details to be filled in AIAPGET Application form 2021
While filling the form, the applicants will have to fill in the following information:
- Personal information, Parent' details, etc. Please note that the candidate's name in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of examination cities.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee.
- State Board Registration Number
AIAPGET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the AIAPGET 2021 examination can check the category wise application fee for the entrance exam in the below table:
Registration Fees for AIAPGET 2021
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs 2700/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender candidates||Rs 1800/-|
Modes of Payment – Candidates can make the registration fee payment by below online payment gateways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking.
How to Apply for AIAPGET 2021?
Aspirants have to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the AIAPGET 2021 Application Form:
- Visit the official website - https://aiapget.nta.ac.in/aiapget2021/Regprocess.aspx
- Click on the link Register
- Fill in all the mandatory details such as name, valid mobile number, and email ID and choose the option “save and continue.”
2- Fill in Details
- After that, note the application number, fill in all the details like educational qualifications, enter the examination center's choice, personal details, and contact information.
- After filling in all the above details, click on the “Save and Next” button to proceed further.
- Candidate’s Name
- Valid Mobile Number
- email ID
- Education Qualifications
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center choice
- Name of college
- Percentage of marks in the qualifying examination
- State Registration Number
- Passing Year
- Internship details
- Pin Code
- email address
- House Number
3 - Upload the Documents
After filling in the details asked to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
Guidelines to upload the Photograph and Signature
|Signature||4kb – 30kb||JPG/JPEG format|
|Photograph||10 kb – 200 Kb|
4 - Make Payment
- This is the last step, where the applicants will have to make the fee payment.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will be directed to the confirmation page.
- Take the printout of the application and should retain it till admission.
AIAPGET 2021 Test Centre
Candidates can check the test centres for AIAPGET 2021 below in the given table:
|1||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar|
|5||Chandigarh / Mohali|
|14||Kochi / Ernakulam|
|17||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai|
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
NTA releases the AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card online at ntaaiapget.nic.in. All those applicants who have submitted their application form online can download their hall ticket by entering their login details. Applicants must download and print their admit card as it is used as an entry pass at the exam centre. Along with the admit card, Applicants must go to the exam centre with valid id proof and a passport photograph.