AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the NTA (National Testing Agency).The exam wil held on 28 September 2020. The aspirants can download the Hall Ticket even on the exam date. Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. Before entering the exam hall candidates must make sure that they have the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test Call letter with them as the entry without it would not be possible. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card Dates
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card dates will be released by the conducting authority on the official website. Candidates can check all important dates related to the AIAPGET 2020 Hall Ticket/Admission Ticket below in the table:
AIAPGET 2020 Admission Ticket Dates
|Release Date of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Last date of AIAPGET Admit Card download||to be announced|
|AIAPGET 2020 Exam Date||28 September 2020|
The applicants are requested to keep coming to the page for more updates regarding the AIAPGET 2020 exam admit card.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
AIAPGET 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the conducting authority (NTA) after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of AIAPGET 2020:
- Candidates must download their admit card/Hall Ticket for the entrance exam online.
- Applicants must keep their enrollment id and password with safety for all further uses.
- In case candidates are unable to download their Admit Card they may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted in their Admission Ticket.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification.
Important Instructions for AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
The crucial points regarding the AIAPGET 2020 Hall Ticket are listed below:
- Candidates may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- The duplicate Admit Card would not be issued at the Examination Centres in any case.
- Candidate must not change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card for future references.
- No, Admit Card shall be issued to the applicants whose application form will be found to be incomplete or who do not fulfil the entrance exam eligibility criteria.
- Issue of Admit Cards shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Documents required in the AIAPGET 2020 Examination Centers
Candidates must bring the following mandatory documents on the examination day at the test centre. Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination centre without the listed documents:
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website
- One passport size photograph for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. Driving License/PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/Passport(With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
How to Download the AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the AIAPGET 2020 Admit card:
Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website http://www.aiapget.com
Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their enrollment id and password.
Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on " Forget " button.
Step 4: Submit the all required details
Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their Hall ticket/Call Letter.
Details given on the AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
- Course Name
Discrepancies/Error in the AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the AIAPGET 2020 Admission Ticket of a candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to correct the record later.