AIAPGET 2020 application form has been extended till 30 June 2020. AIAPGET 2020 application form has been released on the official website. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET). This National Level examination is the gateway to get admission in M.D. / M.S. / Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy System of Medicine. The examination is held as a computer-based test and in it, candidates have to solve multiple choice questions of 400 marks. Check here eligibility criteria of AIAPGET 2020, exam date, the application process, pattern, and more details.
- AIAPGET 2020 Registration has been extended till 30 June 2020.
- The exam date for AIAPGET 2020 has been postponed.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
The candidates must check the eligibility before filling the exam form. AIAPGET application form 2020
will be available on the official website from 06 May 2020
. The details can be checked in the below-listed points:
- The applicants will need to visit the official website of the NTA to fill the form.
- Multiple aiapget application filling will lead to rejection of forms.
- Must give a valid email id & Mobile Number as all the information will be sent through these.
- The applying candidates will need to give personal details, educational details, etc.
- Select the centre of the entrance exam.
- Upload the recent passport photo. Any mismatch can lead to disqualification during validation.
- Also, must upload the mandatory documents like caste certificate, Bachelor's degree, etc.
- Make the registration fee payment after filling the form.
- The candidates must keep the xerox of filled form for future use.
- The last date fill the form & make the fee payment is 05 June 2020.
Documents Required to fill the AIAPGCET 2020 Application form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents before filling the AIAPGCET application form:
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
AIAPGET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fees can be paid via online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
The application fee for the AIAPGCET 2020 is shown below in the table:
AIAPGET Registration Fee 2020
Kindly note that no other mode of payment will be accepted for the application fee payment. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the competent authority.
AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility before filling the application form. AIAPGET 2020 eligibility are mentioned below:
- Candidates must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year.
- Candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- All those candidates pursuing PG degree courses from All India Quota or State Quota and applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University for the same. NTA/MoA/AIIA is not responsible if the candidature of such candidates gets cancelled.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
AIAPGET Admit card 2020 will be issued to candidates in soon after the successful submission of the application form
. The Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be available online
on the official website. Candidates need to download the AIAPGET Admit Card 2020
and take a printout of it. Below-mentioned guidelines must be followed:
- Candidates must carry their Admit Card to the exam hall on the day of examination. They will not be allowed to take the examination without carrying a admit card with them.
- Candidates need to carry an identity proof such as Voter ID card/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card, etc. for the verification purpose along with their admit card on the day of the exam.
- The name on the photo ID card must be similar to the name of the candidates on their Admit Card.
- If the candidate cannot find their Admit Card on the official website, they should immediately contact the conducting authority via the toll-free number and email ID details mentioned on Ayush PG Entrance Exam.nic.in for candidates support.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the process of admission is over.
Note: Candidates must bring admit card during the exam and there will be no TA/DA or any expenses admissible for appearing in the exam.
AIAPGET 2020 Test Centres
The following are the entrance test centres for the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2020) :
The candidates will need to choose the exam centre as per their preference while filling the application form.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a clear picture of the AIAPGET 2020 exam pattern to score good marks. Check the following information to know the exam scheme & pattern. Candidates should reach the exam centre as per the reporting time.
AIAPGET 2020 Question Pattern
Mode Of Exam
Online ( CBT)
Duration of Exam
90 Minutes (One and Half hours)
Medium of Exam
Ayurveda- English and Hindi
Unani- English and Urdu
Siddha- English and Tamil
Number of Papers
Type Of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions
Number Of Questions
The subject wise marks distribution is given below in the table:
Subject - Wise Questions distribution for AIAPGET 2020
Subjects (Any 1 Amongst)
Total No. of questions (in each)
AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus
AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduation level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Check the detailed syllabus from the links given below:
AIAPGET 2020 Answer key
AIAPGET Answer Key 2020 will be uploaded on the official web portal after the written examination.
- The answer key will carry the correct answer to all sets of AIAPGET.
- Response Key will be published by the NTA after 20-30 days of examination.
AIAPGET 2020 Result
The AIAPGET 2020 Result will be announced after the successful conduction of examination. After the release of final official answer key NTA declares AIAPGET result in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates. AIAPGET 2020 result shall be available at the login of the candidates and hence candidates can download their result by entering their application number and date of birth. Check further information below:
- After the exam result will be declared by the ministry of Ayush, as a combined merit list for All India for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy stream separately.
- Candidates can download their score-card from the official website.
The validity of AIAPGET 2020 Result
The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2020 shall be only for the current admission year i.e. 2020-21 academic year for MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA AYUSH PG courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH courses.
Tie Breaker Criteria of All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same Mark/Rank, the merit position shall be determined by using the following tie-breaker criteria in descending order:
- Candidate having lesser number of negative responses in the whole paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- One who will score a higher percentage of Marks during entire BAMS / BUMS/ BHMS/BSMS course will be placed at a better merit position.
AIAPGET 2020 Counselling
AIAPGET 2020 counselling will commence after the result declaration. The details regarding counselling can be checked in the following points:
- Candidates should be aware that the National Testing Agency (NTA) has no direct role in the counselling.
- The concerned Stated AYUSH Authorities/Counselling Authority of University/Deemed University/AYUSH Colleges/Institutes/States/UTs will be responsible to conduct counselling as per the schedule and for Central Quota seats, counselling will be conducted by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC).
Candidates must follow all the directions as prescribed:
- The counselling will be done based on the rank of the candidate in the examination.
- The admission process is performed by the AYUSH State Authority, Health Department and other relevant government, university, college or AYUSH Institute agency.
- This procedure relies on the selection of college preference by the aspirant, eligibility requirements stated by the college/institution, the guiding principle of college/institution, criteria of residential / nationality, reservation policy.
AIAPGET 2020 Highlights
Below are the mentioned highlights for the AIAPGET entrance exam: 2020:
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test
National Testing Agency (NTA)
M. D/M.S./Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy System of Medicine
AIAPGET Official Website
Mode of Application
Mode of Exam
About National Testing Agency (NTA)
The NTA was established in November 2017 to conduct the entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. National Testing Agency is an Indian Govt. agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers. NTA is responsible for organising the JEE Main Entrance Exam, NEET-UG, NET, CMAT & GPAT.
About All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test
AIAPGET is a computer-based entrance examination organised for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses. It includes All India (Open/other States) and State quota seats for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country.