AIAPGET exam is scheduled to be held on July 31, 2023. All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test is a national level exam. The Ayush offers MD/MS postgraduate programs for all AYUSH Colleges/ Institutions/Universities/ Deemed universities. AIAPGET is the all India ranking examination to various MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy systems of medicine. This exam is conducted each year for applicants by the authority of the National Testing Agency. Applicants will find details concerning the AIAPGET 2023, including the form, Fees, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Eligibility criteria, Result, Admission Procedure.
The All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2023 Counselling Round 1 seat allotment result has been released by the Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee. Candidates who wish to make any corrections to their UGC NET December 2023 application must do so before January 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM, after which time no changes will be allowed.
AIAPGET 2023 Latest Update
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has commenced the application process for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2023).
- The AIAPGET exam is scheduled to be held on July 31.
- Candidates seeking admission to postgraduate AYUSH courses for the academic session 2023-24 must submit the AIAPGET application form 2023.
- The application form can be filled on the official websites: aiapget.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- The deadline for submitting the AIAPGET 2023 application is June 24.
- The exam will have four papers: Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, and Unani, and will be conducted over a duration of 2 hours.
- Detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam centers, timings, application fees, and the application procedure can be found in the AIAPGET 2023 notification uploaded on the official website.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Status
|AIAPGET Status||official notification released|
What is AIAPGET ?
AIAPGET (All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is an All India Common Entrance Examination for admission to postgraduate Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy course across India. The AIAPGET exam 2023 will be held in May or June of 2023.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to AIAPGET 2023 from the given table:
AIAPGET 2023 Schedule
|AIAPGET Notification||August 2023|
|Starting of Online registration||August 2023|
|Last date for registration||August 2023|
|Application form correction||August 2023|
|Admit card Availability||September 2023|
|AIAPGET examination||September 2023|
|Release of Answer Keys||October 2023|
|Result Declaration||October 2023|
AIAPGET 2023 Application Form
The candidates must check their eligibility before filling the exam form. AIAPGET application form 2023 will be made
available on the official website. The details can be checked in the below-listed points:
- The applicants will need to visit the official website of the NTA to fill the form.
- Multiple adapt application filling will lead to the rejection of forms.
- Must give a valid email id & Mobile Number as all the information will be sent through these.
- The applying candidates will need to give personal details, educational details, etc.
- Select the centre of the entrance exam.
- Upload the recent passport photo. Any mismatch can lead to disqualification during validation.
- Also, must upload the mandatory documents like caste certificate, Bachelor's degree, etc.
- Make the registration fee payment after filling the form.
- The candidates must keep the xerox of the filled form for future use.
Documents Required to fill the AIAPGCET 20231 Application form.
Candidates must be ready with the following documents before filling the AIAPGCET 2023 application form:
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
AIAPGET 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fees can be paid via online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
The application fee for the AIAPGCET 2023 is shown below in the table:
AIAPGET Registration Fee 2023
SC/ST/PWD (PH)/ Third Gender
Kindly note that no other mode of payment will be accepted for the application fee payment. The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the competent authority.
AIAPGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application form. AIAPGET 2023 eligibility is mentioned below:
- Candidates must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year.
- Candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- All those candidates pursuing PG degree courses from All India Quota or State Quota and applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University for the same. NTA/MoA/AIIA is not responsible if the candidature of such candidates gets cancelled.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a clear picture of the AIAPGET 2023 exam pattern to score good marks. Check the following information to know the exam scheme & pattern. Candidates should reach the exam centre as per the reporting time.
AIAPGET 2023 Question Pattern
Mode Of Exam
Online ( CBT)
Duration of Exam
90 Minutes (One and Half hours)
Medium of Exam
Ayurveda- English and Hindi
Unani- English and Urdu
Siddha- English and Tamil
Number of Papers
Type Of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions
Number Of Questions
The subject wise marks distribution is given below in the table:
Subject - Wise Questions distribution
Subjects (Any 1 Amongst)
Total No. of questions (in each)
AIAPGET 2023 Syllabus
AIAPGET 2023 Syllabus shall comprise subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduation level Education Regulations of the respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Check the detailed syllabus from the links given below:
AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
AIAPGET Admit card 2023 will be available online
on the official website. Candidates need to download the AIAPGET Admit Card 2023
and take a printout of it. The below-mentioned guidelines must be followed:
- Candidates must carry their Admit Card to the exam hall on the day of the examination. They will not be allowed to take the examination without carrying a admit card with them.
- Candidates need to carry identity proof such as a Voter ID card/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card, etc. For the verification purpose and their admit card on the day of the exam.
- The name on the photo ID card must be similar to the name of the candidates on their Admit Card.
- If the candidate cannot find their Admit Card on the official website, they should immediately contact the conducting authority via the toll-free number and email ID details mentioned on Ayush PG Entrance Exam.nic.in for the candidate's support.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the process of admission is over.
Note: Candidates must bring an admit card during the exam, and there will be no TA/DA or any expenses admissible for appearing in the exam.
AIAPGET 2023 Answer key
AIAPGET Answer Key 2023 will be uploaded on the official web portal after the written examination.
- The answer key carries the correct answer to all sets of AIAPGET.
- The NTA has published the response Key after 20-30 days of examination.
- candidates must download and print their answer key as by using it they can calculate their aggregate marks scored for AIAPGET 2023.
- In case if any candidate is not satisfied with any of the answers given in the official answer key of AIAPGET then they can raise objection against that answer by paying an amount of Rs.1000 per answer challenged.
- Then the subject experts shall recheck all the answers with objections and releases a final answer key for the candidates.
- Candidates can not raise any objection against the final answer key and the result of the candidates are calculated as per the final official answer key only.
AIAPGET 2023 Result
AIAPGET 2023 Result will be announced after the successful conduction of the examination. After the release of the final official answer key, NTA declares AIAPGET results in the form of a merit list with all the selected candidates' names. The result shall be available at the login of the candidates, and hence candidates can download their result by entering their application number and date of birth. Check further information below:
- After the exam result is declared by the Ministry of Ayush, as a combined merit list for All India for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy stream separately.
- Candidates can download their score-card from the official website.
The validity of AIAPGET 2023 Result
The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2023 shall be only for the current admission year, i.e., 2023-22 academic year for MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA AYUSH PG courses, and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH courses.
AIAPGET 2023 Tie Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same Mark/Rank, the merit position shall be determined by using the following tie-breaker criteria in descending order:
- A candidate having a lesser number of negative responses in the whole paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- One who will score a higher percentage of Marks during the entire BAMS / BUMS/ BHMS/BSMS course will be placed at a better merit position.
AIAPGET 2023 Counselling
AIAPGET 2023 counselling will commence after the result declaration. The details regarding counselling can be checked in the following points:
- Candidates should be aware that the National Testing Agency (NTA) has no direct role in counselling.
- The concerned Stated AYUSH Authorities/Counselling Authority of University/Deemed University/AYUSH Colleges/Institutes/States/UTs will be responsible for conducting counselling as per the schedule, and for Central Quota seats, counselling will be conducted by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC).
Candidates must follow all the directions as prescribed:
- The counselling will be done based on the rank of the candidate in the examination.
- The admission process is performed by the AYUSH State Authority, Health Department, and other relevant government, university, college, or AYUSH Institute agency.
- This procedure relies on selecting college preference by the aspirant, eligibility requirements stated by the college/institution, the guiding principle of college/institution, criteria of residence/nationality, and reservation policy.
AIAPGET 2023 Seat Reservation
NTA releases the merit list for all the qualified candidates without preferring the reservation criteria, but after the declaration of AIAPGET 2023, all the colleges shall release their merit list as per the reservation guidelines of the state and country. Hence, the candidates' reservation of seats shall be decided by all the colleges offering admission under AIAPGET 2023. All the institution's weather All India (Open / Other states seats) or state quota or private universities, prepares their merit list based on the applicable regulations and/or their eligibility criteria.
15% of the seats will be reserved for Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates.
7.5% of the seats will be reserved for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
27% of the seats for OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List.
10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
Applicants with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability. PwD candidates will be facilitated with a Scribe if he/she has a physical limitation. A Compensatory time of one hour for Examination will be given, whether such candidate uses the facility of Scribe or not will be provided.
AIAPGET 2023 Test Centres
The following are the entrance test centres for the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2023) :
AIAPGET 2023 Test Centres
The candidates will need to choose the exam centre as per their preference while filling the application form.
AIAPGET 2023 Highlights
Below are the mentioned highlights for the AIAPGET entrance exam 2023:
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test
National Testing Agency (NTA)
M. D/M.S./Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy System of Medicine
AIAPGET Official Website
|Soon will be activated|
Mode of Application
Mode of Exam
About National Testing Agency (NTA)
The NTA was established in November 2017 to conduct the entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. National Testing Agency is an Indian Govt. agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers. NTA is responsible for organizing the JEE Main Entrance Exam, NEET-UG, NET, CMAT & GPAT.
About All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test
AIAPGET is a computer-based entrance examination organized for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses. It includes All India (Open/other States) and State quota seats for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country.
Ye kya mazak hai 4 days phele admit card
Exm date is 18 sep or 23 Oct.....??
Exam date is 18 sept. Or 23 oct???
Last day entrance exam MS