AIMA UGAT 2022 Application form will be been released for PBT and IBT mode by the All India Management Association. Candidates can apply for the UGAT where integrated courses like MBA, BBA, BCA, BBM, BHM, B.COM are offered for admission in different management institutes under AIMA. For more updates about the application form, details of the application dates, the process to apply, the aspirant can go through the full article.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Details of the registration dates can be checked from the table created below the section.
|Events Related to Application||Dates (PBT)||Dates (IBT)|
|Application start date||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Application last date||To be Announced||To be Announced|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Form
All the significant details of the AIMA UGAT 2022 Registration (application) are provided in this section. Candidates must read this carefully
- The application form is released by AIMA.
- Applicant looking to appear for the AIMA Under Graduates Aptitude Test (UGAT) first have to fill the form
- A candidate has to fill the form as per the required details, any mistake can lead to the cancellation of their registration
- Eligibility criteria must be checked and matched before applying for AIMA UGAT 2022
- All the information provided in the registration form must be correct, required documents and scanned copy of photo and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format
- The application fee must be paid before sub, sitting the form else the application will remain incomplete
- If a candidate has paid the fee and not willing to appear for the test or claims for the refunding fee amount, in that case, their fee will not be refunded
Documents Required for UGAT 2022 Registration Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready with themselves at the time of registration. This will ensure that you provide the only correct information in the form and will also speed up the process of form-filling.
- Valid Email ID and mobile number
- Candidate’s scanned image of their photo and signature as per the specification and format.
- Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm Wallet details
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Degree mark sheet.
How Apply for AIMA UGAT 2022?
Applicants can check the step-by-step process to fill UGAT application form 2022 from below:
- Click on the direct link on this page for UGAT registration 2021 and a page will appear on your screen as shown below.
- After that, enter your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, and create a password for UGAT login.
- On submitting the details, an OTP is sent to your mobile number and email id, verify it and proceed to fill the form.
- After this, a new window will open to access the application form and then click on the “complete details” button
- After that, login into the account by entering your email id, password, and date of birth
3: Payment of application fee
- After that, Click on the action d saying “make payment”.
- Before making payment, select the mode of exam and test center and proceed to make payment.
- Click on the “process payment” button and pay the application fee.
Application Fee Structure of AIMA UGAT 2022
|Category ||Amount to be Paid|
|PBT and CBT||Rs. 2750|
Appearing candidates must pay the fee on time else their registration form will not be submitted.
4: Upload images in UGAT 2022 Form
- Once the payment is done, in the next step, upload the images.
- Upload the images as per the specification.
- Once the payment is made, the next step for the candidate is to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||.jpg or .jpeg||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||5 KB – 20 KB|
Checklist for uploading Photo in UGAT Application Form
- You need to upload your recent passport size color photograph.
- Make sure that the photo is taken against a light background.
- If you wear glasses, ensure that there are no reflections on them.
- Photos with caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face completely.
Checklist for uploading Signature in UGAT Application Form
- You sign on a white sheet of paper with a black/ blue ink pen.
- Only scan the signature and not the whole white sheet.
- It is to be noted that the signature as uploaded in the application form is displayed on the MAT Hall ticket as well, hence, the signature must be done by the applicant only.
5: Fill in details
- After that, fill in all the necessary personal details, educational qualification details, work experience details, etc.
- After entering all the details, preview your application and ensure that the details provided in it is correct.
- If you wish to edit any detail, then log in to your account, edit the information and click on the “Save” button.
6: Take a print out of Application Form
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a printout of the completed form for future reference.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Registration Options
AIMA is providing additional options to the registered candidates for UGAT 2021. These additional options are:
- Update details: After reviewing the application form, if you find that you have entered any wrong information in the UGAT application form, then you are provided with the facility to edit it. However, candidates are not allowed to edit details like their name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number. To update the details, you need to log in to your account and then edit the incorrect detail.
- Update Exam Mode & Test City Choices: Candidates are also allowed to edit exam mode and test city choice from the given options.
- Register for another Exam: This provision is only for those candidates who have either registered for PT or CBT in the first go. Such candidates can also register for another active exam as per the availability.
- Additional MI Choices: In case if a candidate wants to select an additional MI, he/she need to pay an additional fee amount of Rs. 118 per MI choice.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Status
Information on the status will be released by the body. view more details about the UGAT Registration (Application) Status
- After the submission of the form, AIMA will release the status of the candidate on the official website
- All India Management Association will release the status for the candidate within 5 working days
- Application status will be shown for the candidate only if the form reaches on time and is accepted.