AIMA UGAT 2020 Application form has been released by All India Management Association. AIM Ahas revised the schedule of all exam related events. Check the schedule table on this page for revised dates. Candidate can apply for the UGAT where integrated courses like MBA, BBA, BCA, BBM, BHM, B.COM are offered for the admission in different management institutes under AIMA. Candidate willing to apply for the UGAT 2020 conducts by the AIMA can fill the form as the registration portal is open. For more updates about the application form, details of the application dates, the process to apply, the aspirant can go through the full article.
- AIMA UGAT 2020 application form can be filled till 07 June 2020 for PBT test mode and 15 June 2020 for CBT test mode.
- AIMA UGAT 2020 exam date has been revised, PBT exam date is 14 June and CBT exam date is 21 June 2020.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form Dates
Details of the registration dates can be checked from the table created below the section.
|Events Related to Application||Dates|
|MAT 2020 registration starts from||Started|
|Last date for PBT registration|10 May 07 June 2020
|Last date for CBT registration|26 Apr 15 June 2020
|AIMA MAT PBT 2020 test date|16 May 14 June 2020
|AIMA MAT CBT 2020 test date|03 May 21 June 2020
Candidate should follow the schedule mentioned inside the table box.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
All the significant details of the AIMA UGAT Registration (application) is provided in this section. Candidates must read this carefully
- Application form is released on the official website of AIMA
- Candidate looking to appear for the AIMA Under Graduates Aptitude Test (UGAT) first have to fill the form
- An applicant has to fill the form as per the required details, any mistake can lead to the cancellation of their registration
- Eligibility criteria must be checked and matched before applying for AIMA UGAT 2020
- All the information provided in the registration form must be correct, required documents and scanned copy of photo and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format
- Application fee must be paid before sub, sitting the form else the application will remain incomplete
- If a candidate has paid the fee and not willing to appear for the test or claims for the refunding fee amount, in that case, their fee will not be refunded
Documents Required for MAT 2020 Registration Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready with themselves at the time of registration. This will ensure that you provide the only correct information in the form and will also speed up the process of form-filling.
- Valid Email ID and mobile number
- Candidate’s scanned image of their photo and signature as per the specification and format.
- Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm Wallet details
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Degree mark sheet.
How to Fill the Application Form of AIMA UGAT 2020?
Candidate can learn about how to apply for the UGAT Exam by following the steps mentioned below.
Candidates can check the step-by-step process to fill MAT application form 2020 from below:
- Click on the direct link on this page for MAT registration 2020 and a page will appear on your screen as shown below.
- After that, enter your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and create a password for MAT login.
- On submitting the details, an OTP is sent to your mobile number and email id, verify it and proceed to fill the form.
- After this, a new window will open to access the application form and then click on the “complete details” button
- After that, Login into account by entering email id, password and date of birth
3: Payment of application fee
- After that, Click on the action d saying “make payment”.
- Before making payment, select the mode of exam and test centre and proceed to make payment.
- Click on “process payment” button and pay the application fee.
Application Fee Structure of AIMA UGAT 2020
|Category ||Amount to be Paid|
|PBT and CBT||Rs. 2750|
Appearing candidate must pay the fee on time else their registration form will not be submitted.
4: Upload images in MAT 2020 Form
- Once the payment is done, in the next step, upload the images.
- Upload the images as per the specification.
- Once the payment is made, the next step for the candidate is to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||.jpg or .jpeg||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||5 KB – 20 KB|
Checklist for uploading Photo in MAT Application Form
- You need to upload your recent passport size colour photograph.
- Make sure that the photo is taken against a light background.
- If you wear glasses, ensure that there are no reflections on it.
- Photos with caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face completely.
Checklist for uploading Signature in MAT Application Form
- You sign on a white sheet of paper with black/ blue ink pen.
- Only scan the signature and not the whole white sheet.
- It is to be noted that the signature as uploaded in the application form is displayed on MAT Hall ticket as well, hence, the signature must be done by the applicant only.
5: Fill in details
- After that, fill in all the necessary personal details, educational qualification details, work experience details, etc.
- After entering all the details, preview your application and ensure that the details provided in it is correct.
- If you wish to edit any detail, then log in to your account, edit the information and click on the “Save” button.
6: Take a print out of Application Form
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the completed form for future reference.
AIMA MAT 2020 Registration Options
AIMA is providing additional options to the registered candidates for MAT 2020. These additional options are:
Update details: After reviewing the application form, if you find that you have entered any wrong information in the MAT application form, then you are provided with the facility to edit it. However, candidates are not allowed to edit details like their name, date of birth, email id and mobile number. To update the details, you need to log in to your account and then edit the incorrect detail.
Update Exam Mode & Test City Choices: Candidates are also allowed to edit exam mode and test city choice from the given options.
Register for another Exam: This provision is only for those candidates who have either registered for PT or CBT in the first go. Such candidates can also register for another active exam as per the availability.
Additional MI Choices: In case if a candidate wants to select and additional MI, he/she need to pay an additional fee amount of Rs. 118 per MI choice.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Status
Information of the status will be released by the body. view more details about the UGT Registration (Application) Status
- After the submission of the form, AIMA will release the status of the candidate on the official website
- All India Management Association will release the status for the candidate within 5 working days
- Application status will be shown for the candidate only if the form reaches on time and is accepted.