AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card: AIMA has released MAT admit card for IBT exam to be held on 25 May 2020. The admit card is available for those candidates who gave registered by 18 May 2020. To download AIMA MAT admit card candidates have to use their registration number and date of birth. Due to COVID-10 AIMA MAT 2020 is being held as Remote Proctored Internet Based Mode (IBT), apart from PBT and CBT mode. Admit Card is expected to be released on 09 June 2020 for PBT mode and 17 June 2020 for CBT mode on the web portal of All India Management Association. Read the complete article to know more about AIMA UGAT Admit Card 2020.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Applicants can check Under Graduate Aptitude Test admit card dates below in the given table:
UGAT Hall Ticket Schedule 2020
|Issuance of MAT admit card 2020 for IBT||21 May 2020|
|MAT 2020 IBT||25 May 2020|
|Date of release of UGAT 2020 hall ticket||09 June 2020|
|Last date to download AIMA UGAT 2020 admission ticket||14 June 2020|
|AIMA UGAT 2020 exam date||14 June 2020|
Admit Card Issue dates for IBT
|IBT Test Date||Issue of Admit Card|
|25 May 2020||21 May 2020|
|30, 31 May 2020||26 May 2020|
|6,7 Jun 2020||02 Jun 2020|
|13 Jun 2020||09 Jun 2020|
|19 Jun 2020||15 Jun 2020|
|20 Jun 2020||16 Jun 2020|
|24, 25 Jun 2020||21 Jun 2020|
Stay connected to the page to know the more about admit card.
AIMA MAT 2020 Internet Based Test – Know All About It
AIMA is holding MAT exam in IBT mode too, that is in internet based test mode apart from CBT and PBT mode. Let's know what's IBT mode?
“Remotely Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT)” is a mode that allows candidates to take an exam from their home instead of going to a test center. Candidates need the below-given things to be able to appear for IBT mode:
- A computer together with webcam
- Internet facilities meeting certain specifications
Download here to know more about AIMA MAT 2020 IBT Candidate Guidelines
AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can check a few basic information regarding the AIMA UGAT Hall Ticket 2020 below in the given points:
- Candidates must download their admit card online from the authorised body web portal.
- The authority will not send the Admit card on the candidate's email id or mobile number or via post.
- To download the hall ticket they applicants will need to have application form number & date of birth given at the time of registration.
- Applicants must check his/her particulars like Name, Form Number, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then the candidate can contact to the concerned department.
- For verification purpose, applicants must carry the hard copy of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Applicants must keep their admission ticket/admit card safely untill the admission process gets over.
Documents needed in the APJEE 2020 Exam Hall
The candidates are needed to carry the following documents in the examination hall of AIMA UGAT:
- AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card (hard copy)
- Passport size photograph
- Any National Identity card
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id card
- PAN card
- Driving License
How to Download AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card?
Applicants can follow the below setps to download AIMA UGAT Admit Card 2020:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of the AIMA.
- Step 2 - Click on the link provided to download the exam call letter.
- Step 3 - Enter the details like Online Application Number, Date of Birth and E-mail id & submit the same.
- Step 4 - On submitting the details a new window will open having UGAT admit card.
- Step 5 - Download the same & retain it till the admission process gets completed.
How to recover UGAT 2020 Login Details?
If a candidate has forgotten his/her login details or has misplaced it, then hi/she can recover the same by following the below - mentioned steps:
Step 1- On the web portal of AIMA click on the “Forgot Password” option available on the login page.
Step 2- On clicking on the Forgot Password option then he/she will have to set the new password following the steps mentioned on the screen.
Step 3- The candidates must keep their password with safety as it will be required to log in again to check other exam related events information.
Details Present in the AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details are there on AIMA admit card for UGAT:
- Applicant's Name
- Candidate’s Application Form No.
- Candidate’s Roll No
- AIMA UGAT Test Date
- AIMA UGAT 2020 Test Time
- UGAT 2020 Test Venue Address
AIMA UGAT 2020 Result
UGAT 2020 result will be made available via online mode only on the official portal of the AIMA. The scorecard can be downloaded after entering the Form Number and Roll Number.