AIMA UGAT 2020 Result will be declared by the All India Institute of Management. AIMA UGAT Result is announced in the form of Merit list on the basis of candidate's marks in the entrance exam. After the result declaration,authority will release the Merit list and then shortlisted candidates can appear in AIMA UGAT 2020 Counselling process. Candidates can check more information regarding UGAT 2020 Result, from this article.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Result
AIMA UGAT 2020 Result will be made available on the AIMA official website. Candidates have to log in at the website using their roll Number and Form Number to access and download the result. Authority will provide the facility to candidates to have the choice of deciding the college/ institute in which he/she wants to take admission.
How to check AIMA UGAT 2020 Results?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the AIMA UGAT exam result:
- Steps 1: Visit the AIMA official website.
- Steps 2: In the “Quick Links” on the right-hand side of the website, click on the tab displaying “AIMA May 2020 Result”.
- Steps 3: Candidates have to enter Roll Number and Form Number to login.
- Steps 4: After entering these details, AIMA UGAT result will appear on the screen.
- Steps 5: As the last steps, Candidates are advised to download and print the scorecard.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Merit List
After the declaration of result, All India Management Association will prepare the AIMA UGAT 2020 merit list . Candidate's merit depends on various factors. Given below are the factors on which the Merit list prepared by the authority holders depends:
- Number of candidates appearing in the entrance test.
- Marks scored by the candidates.
- Difficulty level of the exam.
- Previous years Cut-off trends
- Intake of candidates in every course in the university.
- Reservation of seats as per the university reservation policy.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Normalisation of Scores
- Normalisation of scores is done to ensure that the candidates don't have either many advantages or disadvantage for the exam in which he/she is appearing.
- The normalisation of score is done by authority by using the following formula-
- (Marks scored by the candidate/Marks of the highest scorer) X Maximum Marks
AIMA UGAT 2020 Cut off
Once the result is declared, various management institutions which accept UGAT score will release their separate cut off. Candidates who will score more than the cut off marks, can be called for the further selection process. The selection process includes- Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
Based on the UGAT cut off marks, the merit list will be prepared by authorities. Applicants are ranked in the merit list on the basis of cut off marks. Cut off marks is decided by the factors which are given below:
- Number of candidates appearing in the exam
- Number of seats for allotment
- Reservation Norms
- Previous year Admission trend
- Last year cut off
- Difficulty level of the exam.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Counselling
After clearing the UGAT entrance exam, candidates have to participate in the counselling process organized by various institutes. Candidates must be physically present at the time of counselling at the centre allotted to them otherwise their seats will be allocated to another qualified candidate. Shortlisted candidates have to bring the following list of documents at the time of counselling for verification.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark-sheet
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Admit Card of UGAT 2020
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class X pass certificate for verification of age
- In case result is awaited, evidence of appearing in qualifying exams
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- Four passport size photographs similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling application form
- Self-attested photocopies of all the documents