Assam ITI 2021 also known as Assam Industrial Training Institute admission process has been started by the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam at the state-level. Through this candidate will get admission in various trades of ITI (Engineering/Non-Engineering) in government or private institutes of Assam state. The candidate must check eligibility before applying for Assam ITI. Admission will be offered based on the merit list. Candidates can read the given below article to know more about ITI Assam 2021 like the application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Assam ITI 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details of Assam ITI 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Merit List||21 September 2021|
ITI Assam Admission merit list will be displayed on 21 September 2021.
Assam ITI 2021 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding Assam ITI 2021:
ITI Assam Schedule 2021
|Events ||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||03 September 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||14 September 2021|
|Verification of documents||03 to 16 September 2021|
|Rank Generation of candidates ||21 September 2021|
|Choice filling for 1st Counselling||22 to 26 September 2021|
|1st seat allotment||30 September 2021|
|Printing of allotment letter||01 & 4th October 2021|
|Choice filling for 2nd allotment||06 October 2021|
|Printing of allotment letter||07 & 8 October 2021|
|Filling/ revising for 3rd e-counselling||18 to 19 October 2021|
|3rd seat allotment||21 October 2021|
|Printing of allotment letter||22 & 25 October 2021|
|Choice filling for 4th allotment||26 to 27 October 2021|
|4th seat allotment||29 October 2021|
|Printing of allotment letter||30 October & 01 November 2021|
|Choice filling for 5th allotment||02 to 07 November 2021|
|5th seat allotment||09 November 2021|
|Printing of allotment letter||11 & 12 November 2021|
|Choice filling for 6th allotment||15 to 18 November 2021|
|6th Seat allotment||22 November 2021|
|Printing of allotment letter||23 & 25 November 2021|
Assam ITI 2021 Merit List
Assam ITI 2021 Merit list will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates can check the merit list in the fourth week of September 2021 tentatively Merit list will contain details like the name of the candidates, rank, etc.
- Candidates are advised to check details carefully in the merit list. If candidates find any mistake or discrepancy, they can contact the authorities immediately.
- Candidates whose names will be present in the merit list will be invited for the counselling session.
- Aspirants can check their results by entering the registration number and date of birth on the official website.
Assam ITI 2021 Selection Procedure
A candidate whose name will appear on the merit list will be then called for a counselling procedure. The candidate may choose the ITI as well as the courses from the course matrix table given on the website.
- The seats will be allocated based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entry qualification examination & following reservation rules in force. The Physically Handicapped (Dibyang) candidates will be considered only on production of trade suitability certificate issued from the National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled, ITI Guwahati campus, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16, & on the production of the same, during the time of verification of their registration particulars, at the Govt. ITI.
- For Post Matric trades- in case of the same percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in HSLC or equivalent examination with Science & Mathematics, then for tie-breaking Mathematics marks will be considered, in case of similar marks in Mathematics, the English marks will be considered, at the time of preparation of merit list. If still the marks obtained by the Candidates are the same, then the seat will be allotted through randomization by the System.
- Similarly for trades with HSLC pass or equivalent qualification - in case of a similar percentage of marks obtained by the candidates, then Mathematics marks will be considered, in case of similar marks in Mathematics then English marks will be considered, at the time of preparation of merit list. If still the marks obtained by the Candidates are the same, then the seat will be allotted through randomization by the System.
- In the case of Engineering Trades– The candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination with Mathematics & English.
- In the case of Non-Engineering Trades, the candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination in English. If marks obtained by the candidates are the same, then the seat will be allotted through randomization by the System.
- If the candidate selects 8th class pass as an entry qualification, he has to fill the marks of subjects of 8th class pass only for applying in the under matric trades having 8th pass entry qualification.
- If the candidate selects 10th as an entry qualification, he has to fill the marks of subjects of 10th class(HSLC) pass for applying in Post matric trades & if he also desires to apply for the trades having 8th class pass entry qualification then he has also to fill the marks of subjects of 8th for applying in under matric trades.
- For CBSE passed out candidates, they need to fill their marks of each subject by converting from CGPA (multiplying by 9.5).
Assam ITI 2021 Counselling
Assam ITI 2021 Counselling will start from the 1st week of July 2021. The counselling session will be done through online mode. Candidates will have to submit their original documents for the verification process. If candidates will not attend the counselling round, their seats will be taken from them and offered to another candidate.
The candidate has to bring the following documents for verification:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs.
Assam ITI 2021 Application form
Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam has released the Assam ITI 2021 Application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form in online mode only.
- The candidate must read the prospectus before applying.
- Application form correction will not be provided by the authority therefore the candidate must fill the application form carefully.
- Applicants also have to pay the application fee to submit the application form
- The candidate must take a print of the application form for further process.
Assam ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for Assam ITI 2021. Given below the Assam ITI 2021 eligibility.
- Candidates must have passed the Entry Qualification Exam (class 8 or Class 10 whichever will be required as per their selected trade.
- For Engineering Trade – The candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination with Mathematics & English as a compulsory subject.
- Non-Engineering Trade -The candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination with English as a compulsory subject.
- The age of candidates for admission must not be below 14 years.
Assam ITI 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the vital points regarding Assam ITI 2021:
Assam ITI 2021 Basic Details
|Exam Name||Assam ITI 2021 (Assam Industrial Training Institute)|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam|
|Assam ITI Official Website||http://assamiti.org.in/index.php|
|Purpose||To offer admission in various trades of ITI (Engineering/Non-Engineering)|
About Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam
The main aim of ITI is to employ weaker sections of society. Most of the skill training programs are too costly to afford and lengthy in terms of duration besides requiring higher educational qualifications. Easing these conditions, ITI is designed to offer skills to those who cannot afford expensive training. It caters to the need of those who didn’t get a chance for higher education. That is the reason that the minimum educational qualification for admissions in ITIs is matric, high school, or intermediate. It is also a suitable alternative for those, who are inclined to technical education or who wanted to earn at an early age.