Assam ITI 2022 Registration Process starts by filling out the application form. Candidates can fill out the Assam ITI 2022 Application Form for their desired trade based on their Eligibility Criteria, which will be published on the official website. Applicants can fill out the Application Form online. The Application Form must be filled out completely and accurately, and it must be submitted before the deadline.
The Merit List will be displayed to the candidates on the official website of the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam, and the Merit List students will attend the counselling session. Candidates should fill out their selections during e-counseling, and a sixth-round of e-counseling will be held to award admission to the candidates.
Assam ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
The Assam ITI 2022 admission method consists of several parts, including the completion of an application form, payment of fees, and so on. Candidates must also select a college and a course based on their interests. Merit lists will be published based on previous qualifying exams.
Only those who are eligible are allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Candidates are assigned seats in the counselling process depending on their performance. Admission is guaranteed following payment of the fee and completion of the remaining procedures.
Assam ITI 2022 Registration Process
Only the official website in Assam is used to submit Assam ITI 2022 application forms. Here's how it works in full:
- Visit https://itiassam.nic.in/ for further information.
- For Assam ITI 2022 admission, click on the 'New Registration' link.
- Fill in personal information such as name, phone number, email address, parent's name, gender, birth date, category, religion, and so on.
- Enter information about your education, such as the name of the institution, the grades you earned, your qualifying status, and so on.
- Please include your complete address.
- After properly filling out the application form, print it out and bring it to the nearest Government ITI for document verification.
- After you've completed the verification procedure, you'll be able to submit your list of ITIs and transactions.
Assam ITI 2022 Application Fee
- Application Fee: All candidates must pay Rs. 25 application fee.
- The application cost can be paid online by candidates.
- Payments can be made online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The application fee will not be accepted if it is paid in any other way than online.
- Under no circumstances is the application fee refundable or transferable.
Assam ITI 2022 Seat Allotment
- Candidates who register for admissions will be placed on a merit list.
- The applicants' qualifying exam scores will be used to compile the list (class 10th or 8th as applicable).
- Candidates will be able to see the list by going to the official website.
- The candidates' seats will be assigned based on their names in the list and the choices they have made.
- Following the seat allotment, the candidates will get an allotment letter via the website.
- Candidates should print out the letter and report to the designated institute to begin the admissions process.
Assam ITI 2022 Merit List
The authorities will reveal the merit list a few days after the registration procedure is completed. The authority will publish the merit list for all applicants who have successfully registered online. Candidates will be able to view the whole merit list on the authority's website.
The authorities will compile a merit list based on candidates' performance in the requisite qualifying exams. The merit list will contain the names of those who have been shortlisted for the counselling process. The authority will compile a merit list based on the candidates' performance in the requisite qualifying examination.
Assam ITI 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the vital points regarding Assam ITI 2022:
Assam ITI 2022 Basic Details
|Assam ITI 2022 (Assam Industrial Training Institute)
|Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam
|Assam ITI Official Website
|To offer admission in various trades of ITI (Engineering/Non-Engineering)