Assam ITI 2021 Application form will be released by the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam. Through this admission process, applicants will get admission in various trades of ITI (Engineering/Non-Engineering) in government or private institutes of Assam state. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about Assam ITI 2020 Application form.
Assam ITI 2021 Application form Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding Assam Industrial Training Institute 2021 application form:
|Application form Events||Dates(Tentative)|
|Start the submit application form||1st week of May 2021|
|Application form final date for submit||1st week of June 2021|
Get the link from below of this page & apply before the date gets over.
Assam ITI 2021 Application form
Authority will release the Assam ITI 2021 registration form on the official website. Candidate can fill the application form through online mode. It is advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Industrial Training Institute of Assam 2021.
- The candidate must read the prospectus before applying.
- They have to fill the details like personal, Qualification details, etc.
- The candidate has to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Multiple forms of the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidate must fill the application form carefully as no form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Take a print of the application form for further process.
How to Apply for Assam ITI 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the Assam ITI 2021 application form:
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Filling the application form
After the registration candidate has to fill the application form by providing personal, Qualification details, etc.
- Candidate's name
- Parents' name
- Email Id
- Phone no
- Address etc
- Qualification Details
Step 3: Upload documents
After filling the application form candidate has to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in JPG format only.
Step 4: Printout
After filling the details candidate has to take a print of the application form for further process: And after that submit the printout of the application form along with the required documents in the nearest ITI centre for the verification process.
How to Retrieve password and Registration no?
In case a candidate forgets the password or registration no they can retrieve it by the following process:
In case of Password
The candidate will get an OTP on the registered mobile no to change the password.
In the case of Registration no
The candidate has to visit the official website and enter the following details:
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Date of Birth
After submitting the registration no will appeared on the screen.
Assam ITI 2021 Choice filling
Candidates will be able to fill the choices for Assam ITI 2021 only after the verification process.
- Applicants are advised to fill many choices from the available lists.
- The choices will be provided as per the qualification entered.
- The list of the courses will be available separately for NCVT, SCVT, and SCVT under IMC courses (on payment of higher course fees). For SCVT under IMC courses (on payment of higher course fees).
- Choices can be filled after the confirmation of the registration by the authority.
- Candidate can also swap choices according to their preferences.
- After completing the choice filling, applicants must save the choices. If not saved all the choices will be deleted automatically.