AUEET 2022 Exam Pattern will be decided by Andhra University. It will be displayed with the release of information brochure. Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test will be conducted via offline (Pen and Paper mode). The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions which have to be answered within 90 minutes. The candidates who are seeking to appear must be familiar with the exam scheme as it given an idea of type of questions asked, mode of paper, etc. Read the whole article below to know other relevant details about AUEET 2022 Test Scheme.
AUEET 2022 Exam Pattern
The should be aware of AUEET Exam Pattern 2022 so that they have an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam and hence can prepare accordingly.
- Mode of AUEET - will be conducted offline (Pen and Paper Based Test.
- Duration of exam - 90 minutes will be given to solve the entire question paper. All the questions must be answered.
- Tpe of questions - questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- Sections in the exam paper - The Question Paper will have 3 sections: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Total marks - it will weigh 100 marks.
Distribution of questions
AUEET 2022 Syllabus
The candidates need to have complete knowledge of the AUEET Syllabus 2022 as it given an idea about topics of question paper.
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Units and measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Thermal properties of matter
- Kinetic theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Atomic structure
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter: gases and liquids
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- The s - block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles of metallurgy
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes