AUEET 2023 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of May by Andhra University. The candidate who will apply for the test will be able to appear for the entrance exam. An interested candidate must fill out the registration (application) form following the schedule. It is important to check the eligibility criteria of AUEET 2023 before filling out the application form. AUEET is conducted to enrol candidates in B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree course. Information related to the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test Application Form, Dates of Application, the process for the application can be viewed through the article.
AUEET 2023 Application Form Dates
All the dates of the Application Form for AUEET 2023 are mentioned inside the table. Candidates are advised to go through it.
AUEET 2023 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||May, 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||June, 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form with Late fee of INR 750||June, 2023|
|Issue of Admit Card||June, 2023|
|Date of AUEET 2022 entrance exam||June, 2023|
|Declaration of result||July, 2023|
|Counselling Registration ||July, 2023 |
|Uploading of Certificates||To be announced |
|Edit of Web options||To be announced |
|Provisional allotment of seat||To be announced |
|Payment of Fee||To be announced|
AUEET 2023 Application Form
To appear for the AUEET, the first step is Registring (applying) for the exam. More details related to the registration are mentioned below.
- The Registration (application) portal will be open after the new announcement by Andhra University.
- Andhra University will release the application form on its official website. 'www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.'
- Appearing candidate must read the instructions printed on the form before applying
- All the basic personal and Educational details should be mentioned properly
- Any spelling mistake and wrong information can lead to the cancellation of the Registration
- A candidate is advised to provide the correct and valid phone number/email id as the verification of the application status will be notified through SMS/Email.
- Application number and password must be kept safely
- All the required documents and a copy of scanned image and photography must be submitted in the prescribed format
- All the appearing candidates must be noted that they should pay the application fee during the application form process
AUEET 2023 Application Fee
All the information related to the Registration (Application) Fee is mentioned in this section. see the details in the more described way.
- The mode of Payment for the Andhara University Engineering Entrance Test is online
- Candidate can either pay by using Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking
- or by Andhra Bank.
AUEET Application 2023 Fee Details
The fee described in the exact figure is provided in the table. With the help of the table, the candidate will know the amount to be paid by them as per the criteria.
AUEET 2023 Fee Details as per category
|Category of the Candidate||Amount to be paid|
|For General Category candidates||Rs.1200 to be paid|
|For SC/ST/PHC category candidates||Rs.1000 to be paid|
Candidates are required to pay the amount as instructed in the table.
How to Apply for AUEET 2023?
Through this section, the candidate will get an idea of the steps involved in filling the Application Form of AUEET 2023.
- To fill the application form, a candidate has to visit the official website of the exam conducting body Andhra University)
- A link for Andhra University is mentioned above in the article
- Once the candidate visit the official website, they are required to click on the link to the Application section
- After that, All the details need to fill as asked in the form
- Details like Name, Parents name, Address, CGPA in 10, 10+2 Board, Particular course for which the candidate has applied for and other information would be required to filled by the candidate while filling the form.
- All the eligible candidates have to fill each of the detail required in the application, Incomplete form would not be approved by the board
- Copy of the scanned image and signature of the registrar needs to be uploaded
- Eligibility criteria must be checked before applying for the AUEET.
AUEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates can apply for the Engineering Entrance Exam conducts by the Andhra University for both B.tech and M.tech Dual Degree Programme. The candidate who is willing to fill the form by the last date of the application form must see the required eligibility
- The candidate who is applying for the B.tech + M.tech dual degree 5 Years course with CSE Stream Must have qualified for the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with overall 50% Marks (at least)
For Civil Engineering
- The candidate should have qualified for the +2 Exam with PCM with an overall 50% Marks (at least)
For Electrical and Electronics
- Candidate must have passed the +2 Exam with at least 50% Marks in PCM
For Electronics and Communications Engg.
- Candidates must have done their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 50 % Marks
For Chemical Engineering
- Appearing Candidates must have done their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 50% of Marks
For Instrumental Technology
- Applicant should have done their 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and mathematics with at least 50% of marks.
AUEET 2023 Admit Card
The AUEET admit card 2023 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination center. Without an admit card candidates will not be allowed in the AUEET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any unwanted things and electronic devices with them at the examination hall.