AUEET UG 2020 Application Form has been released & the last date to apply has been extended until 15 August 2020. The candidate who will apply for the test will be able to appear for the AUEET undergraduate 2020. An interested candidate must fill the registration (application) form following the schedule. AUEET UG is conducted to enroll candidates in B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree course. Information related to the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test for Undergraduates (U.G) Application Form, Dates of Application, the process for the application can be viewed through the article.
AUEET UG 2020 Application Form Dates
All the dates of Application Form for AUEET UG is mentioned inside the table. Candidates are advised to go through it.
AUEET UG Application Dates
|Events related to the AUEET UG Application Form||Dates|
|Online Application Form Start||06 June 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||15 August 2020|
|Application Form Last Date with late Fine||22 August 2020|
|Correction windows will start||23 - 25 August 2020|
AUEET UG Application Form 2020
In order to appear for the AUEET UG, the first step is Registring (applying) for the exam. More details related to the registration are mentioned below.
- The Registration (application) portal will be open after the new announcement by Andhra University.
- Andhra University will release the application form on its official website. 'www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.'
- Appearing candidate must read the instructions printed on the form before applying
- All the basic personal and Educational details should be mentioned properly
- Any spelling mistake and wrong information can lead to the cancellation of Registration
- A candidate is advised to provide the correct and valid phone number/email id as the verification of the application status will be notified through SMS/Email.
- Application number and password must be kept safely
- All the required documents and the copy of scanned image and photography must be submitted in the prescribed format
- All the appearing candidates must be noted that they should pay the application fee during application form process
AUEET UG 2020 Application Fee
All the information related to the Registration (Application) Fee is mentioned in this section. see the details in the more described way.
- Mode of Payment for the Andhara University Engineering Entrance Test is through online
- Candidate can either pay by using Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking
- or by Andhra Bank.
AUEET UG Application 2020 Fee Details
The fee description in the exact figure is provided in the table. With the help of the table, the candidate will know the amount to be paid by them as per the criteria.
AUEET UG 2020 Fee Details as per category
|Category of the Candidate||Amount to be paid|
|For General Category candidates||Rs.1200 to be paid|
|For SC/ST/PHC category candidates||Rs.1000 to be paid|
Candidates are required to pay the amount as instructed in the table.
How to Apply for AUEET UG 2020?
Through this section, the candidate will get the idea for the steps involved in filling the Application Form of AUEET UG 2020.
- In order to fill the application form, a candidate has to visit the official website of Exam conducting body 9Andhra University)
- Link for Andhra University is mentioned above in the article
- Once the candidate visit the official website, they are required to click on the link of the Application section
- After that, All the details need to fill as asked in the form
- Details like Name, Parents name, Address, CGPA in 10, 10+2 Board, Particular course for which the candidate has applied for and other information would be required to filled by the candidate while filling the form.
- All the eligible candidates have to fill each of the detail required in the application, Incomplete form would not be approved by the board
- Copy of the scanned image and signature of the registrar needs to be uploaded
- Eligibility criteria must be checked before applying for the AUEET UG.
AUEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidate can apply for the Engineering Entrance Exam conducts by the Andhra University for both B.tech and M.tech Dual Degree Programme. Candidate who is willing to fill the form by the 15th of March 2020 must see the required eligibility
- The candidate who are applying for the B.tech + M.tech dual degree 5 Years course with CSE Stream Must have qualified the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with overall 50% Marks (at least)
For Civil Engineering
- Candidate should have qualified the +2 Exam with PCM with the overall 50% Marks (at least)
For Electrical and Electronics
Candidate must have passed the +2 Exam with at least 50% Marks in PCM
For Electronics and Communications Engg.
Candidates must have done their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50 % Marks
For Chemical Engineering
Appearing Candidates must have done their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% of Marks
For Instrumental Technology
Applicant should have done their 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 50% of marks.
AUEET UG 2020 Admit Card
The AUEET UG admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the AUEET UG 2020 examination center. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the AUEET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any unwanted things and electronic devices with them at the examination hall.