AUEET 2023 Notification has been announced. AUEET 2023 also known as Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test will be conducted by Andhra University tentatively in the month of August. This exam will be held to enrol the eligible candidates in B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programmes. Candidates can check the admission date and related courses below. The exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. The candidates willing to take admission in this Dual Degree Programme offered by Andhra University can apply for this exam. Also, the candidates must fill the application form on time. Furthermore, the candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AUEET 2023. Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
AUEET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details related to AUEET 2023 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||30 June 2023|
|Application form ||22 May 2023|
|Brochure Pdf||22 May 2023|
AUEET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of AUEET 2023 in the table given below:
AUEET 2023 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||May 22, 2023 |
|Last date for submitting the Application form||June 22, 2023 |
|Last date for submitting the Application form with Late fee of INR 750||June 26, 2023 |
|Issue of Admit Card||June 28, 2023 |
|Date of AUEET 2023 entrance exam||June 30, 2023 |
|Declaration of result||July 2, 2023 |
|Counselling Registration ||July 8, 2023 |
|Uploading of Certificates||To be announced |
|Edit of Web options||To be announced |
|2Provisional allotment of seat||To be announced |
|Payment of Fee||To be announced|
AUEET 2023 Application Form
Candidates will be required to fill the AUEET application form 2023 very carefully as any mistakes while filling in the details might lead to rejection of the application form. Following are the details about AUEET Application Form 2023 are given hereby:
- The application form will be available online on the http://auvspdoa.in/ and http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
- The application form will be available from onwards.
- Furthermore, candidates need to verify all the details they have filled in before they submit the form by Clicking on the Submit button.
- After this, candidates will be able to see the filled-in application form containing the application number which will get generated after they have submitted the form.
- Besides this, they need to take out a printout of the application form.
- Also, the application number provided in the application form can be used for future correspondence until the admission process gets completed.
AUEET 2023 Application Fee
Application or Registration fee must be paid on time. In case the fee is not submitted on time then the application form will be considered by the Board.
AUEET Application Fee 2023
|General Category||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / PHC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the application form through either of these modes:
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Andhra Bank
AUEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 details very carefully. Also, they need to ensure their eligibility before they apply for Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test. In case the candidate is found ineligible their application form will be canceled by the University.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 level of examination from any recognized Board.
- Also should have passed Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as core subjects at intermediate level with least 50% of marks in average to be eligible to appear for AUEET 2021.
AUEET 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to have complete information about AUEET Exam Pattern 2023 so they have an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam and hence can prepare accordingly. Following are the details about the Exam Pattern:
- AUEET will be conducted offline (Pen and Paper Based Test.
- The candidates will be getting 90 minutes to solve the entire question paper.
- All the questions must be answered.
- Furthermore, questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Question Paper will have 3 sections: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Besides this, it will weigh 100 marks.
- Each section will have 30 questions.
AUEET 2023 Syllabus
The candidates need to have complete knowledge of the AUEET Syllabus 2023. This information will help them to keep track of what topics they have covered and what topics they still need to study. Following is the detailed AUEET 2023 syllabus:
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion and Probability
- Coordinate Geometry
- Units and measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Systems of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Thermal properties of matter
- Kinetic theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Atomic structure
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter: gases and liquids
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- The s - block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Environmental chemistry
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- Chemical kinetics
- General principles of metallurgy
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o (alcohols, phenols, ethers, aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids)
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
AUEET 2023 Preparation Tips
The following preparation tips will help the candidates to prepare and hence score good marks in the AUEET entrance test:
- Candidates must practice questions from the AUEET previous papers and all the sample papers available.
- They should make a proper timetable and make sure that they follow it.
- Besides this, applicants must stay focused.
- Also, the candidates must make proper notes which will help them to do a quick revision before the few days of the exam.
- Besides this, they must take a proper meal and must also have proper rest between their study hours.
AUEET 2023 Admit Card
The candidates should have complete information regarding AUEET Admit Card 2023 so that they can download their admit cards timely. Following are the details about Admit Card:
- Applicants can download their hall tickets from the official website.
- It must be kept carefully as it will be required during the exam and also during the admission process.
- The admit card will be available online on the official website.
- For downloading the admit card the candidates need to go to click on the link www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or http://auvspdoa.in.
- Furthermore, no candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without their admit cards
AUEET 2023 Result
Following is the important information regarding AUEET Result 2023:
- Candidates will be allotted ranks based on the marks they have secured in the test.
- The AUEET result will be declared in the form of a merit list.
- Andhra University will be declaring the AUEET result as soon as the exam will be over.
- Candidates can check the rank list from these websites http://auvspdoa.in and www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- If two or more than two candidates secure the same marks then the candidate having more marks in Part - A ie. the Mathematics section will get the priority.
- If the tie still exists then the candidates having more marks in Part B will be given priority in the merit list.
- In case of a tie again marks obtained in Part-C will be considered.
- If the tie continues then the birth of the candidate will be considered (priority will be given to the older candidate).
AUEET 2023 Counseling
The candidates need to refer to this section to know more about AUEET 2023 Counselling:
- Only the candidates who have their names on the merit list will be eligible for further counseling rounds.
- The counseling will take place after a few days of the declaration of results.
- Admission will be based on the AUEET cutoff rank and also on the AUEET eligibility criteria fulfillment.
- Document verification will also be done during the counseling round.
AUEET 2023 Highlights
Details of the AUEET 2023 are mentioned in the table, Candidate should go through it carefully.
AUEET Full form
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test
B.Tech + M.Tech
AUEET 2023 Official website
Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)
To offer admission into the B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programme
Important details like Exam Name, Purposes, conducting body, mode of the exam, and others are provided in the table.
This University is a public university located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It got established in the year 1926. Andhra University
is affiliated with UGC and is situated in Waltair Junction, AU North Campus,
Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh.