BUMAT 2021 Application form has been released and last date to apply is 13 June 2021 by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. After filling details in the BUMAT Application Form 2021, Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the online or offline modes. Candidate can not make corrections in their BUMAT application form, so they are advised to fill in all the correct details while registration. All the details regarding BUMAT 2021 Application Form sich as Important dates, steps to apply and registration fee can be checked from this article:
- BUMAT 2021 Application Form last date is 13 June 2021. Candidates can apply here-Apply Now.
BUMAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below are some important details regarding the Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test Admission Dates:
|Application start date||Started|
|Application last date||13 June 2021|
Pre-requisite for BUMAT Registration Process
Candidates need the following documents while applying for BUMAT 2021 entrance test:
- Unique and valid email id and mobile number.
- Scanned copy of the candidate's recent passport size photograph and signature.
- For application fee payment, Credit/ debit card, or DD (demand draft). DD is to be drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune" which can be drawn from any nationalized bank.
How to Fill BUMAT 2021 Application Form in Online Mode?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the BUMAT 2021 Application form in online mode:
Step 1: Registration
This is the first step, in which candidates have to provide the details of name, phone number, and email id to register.
- Visit the official website- www.bvuuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatiyavidyapeeth.net.
- Among “Already registered user” and “new user”, choose accordingly.
- Click on the “new user” tab, if want to register the first time.
- The candidate has to enter details such as name and email id.
- Log in using valid and active mail id and candidates have to check the same for user ID and password generated.
- Click on the “submit” button after entering all the details.
Step 2: Uploading Required Documents
- Candidates have to log in with the email id and password (generated during registration).
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and fee receipt.
- The images should not be more than 500 KB and must be in JPEG/JPG format.
- Application while uploading the documents, must keep the minimum pixel dimension of 200x200 and maximum of 1024x 1024.
Step 3: Application Form Filling
- The candidate has enter details such as his/her name, phone number, and educational qualification.
- The following information regarding the educational details must be filled in the registration form:
- Marks Obtained
- University/Board/ Institute
- Marks Out Off
- Examination Passed
Step 4: Submitting Details and Payment of Application Fee
- After filling details in the application form and paying the registration fee, candidates have to pay the required application fee of Rs 1200 using a Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking. If a candidate wishes to pay the application fee offline, they have to submit a demand draft of Rs 1000.
- The candidate is advised not to reload or refresh the page when the payment is in processing.
How to Fill BUMAT 2021 Application Form in Offline Mode?
BUMAT 2021 Application form can be filled in offline mode through the following two modes:
- Visit the University official website and register as a New Applicant.
- Log in to the account through email id and password.
- Download and print the BUMAT 2021 application form.
- Fill the details asked in the application form such as the Candidate's name, age, date of birth, address, educational qualification, and course applied for.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph and sign the duly filled application form.
- Attach a DD of Rs 1000 with the application form. Put the DD and application form in an envelope and send it to the address given below:
- Visit the University official website and check the list of BUMAT applications form the distributing centre.
- Collect the BUMAT application fee from the nearby centre and pay Rs 1200 for collecting the Bharati Vidyapeeth University Admission Brochure.
- Candidates are firstly advised to go through the brochure and fill the application form.
- Attach a DD of Rs 1000 with the completely filled application form and send it to the following address.
The mailing address for the BUMAT 2021 application form is given below:
“The Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan,
2nd Floor Common Entrance Test (CET Dept)
LBS Marg, Pune 4110130
Telephone No- 020 24407131/132”
BUMAT 2021 Application Process for International Candidates
International candidates have to send a copy of all the important documents asked by the authority along with a processing fee of $25 before filling the BUMAT 2021 application form. Once the authority will verify the documents then such candidates can fill the application form in online mode.
The application fee for the Interested Foreign Candidates is $400 which is to be paid in online mode or through DD. The candidate will receive a mail regarding the important information of the application form.
General and Important information regarding the BUMAT application form are:
- Candidates have to enter “not applicable” wherever a particular section is not be filled.
- The candidate must have all the important documents before filling the form.
- The form and documents must be submitted at the same time.
International applicants have to submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of the candidate’s passport
- Residence proof (Only for SAARC countries -Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- NRI/PIO/OCI card (If possessed by the NRI applicant).
- Two passport-size photographs of the student.
- Parent’s Identity Proof providing the details of citizenship number & the residential proof (applicable to African students, Iranian, Iraq, UAE, Dubai students).
- A copy of the first page of Visa and Parent’s passport or NRI Certificate obtained from the Indian Mission / the residential proof must be submitted by the parents of the NRI student.
- The following documents are required by the authority to verify the academic qualification of the candidate:
- The subjects studied
- Copy of all the mark sheets
- Certificates of passing
- Diploma certificates
Candidates have to submit a copy of the medical fitness certificate, issued by a government body.
An HIV test will be conducted on the college premises, the cost of the same must be borne by the candidate.
How to Fill BUMAT 2021 Application Form (Foreign Nationals)?
Foreign Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the BUMAT application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and download the University admission information brochure.
- Step 2: Fill the application form in any of the online or offline modes.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents asked by the authority.
- Step 4: Send the duly filled application form to BVP, Pune Office.
- Step 5: Deposit the BUMAT application fee.
- Step 6: The receipt will be mailed within 48 hours of the fee payment.
- Step 7: Authority will send a scanned copy of the provisional admission letter to the candidates.