BUMAT 2021 Result will be declared on 29 June 2021. The candidates can check the same by entering the registered main id and mobile number. The result of BUMAT 2021 exam contains the candidate’s marks, rank and personal details on the basis of which a merit list is prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University for the admission process. Candidates must have to score the minimum marks set by the university to get shortlisted for the admission process of BVU. The officials will not release any BUMAT cutoff but will shortlist candidates for further counselling rounds on the basis of BUMAT 2021 merit list. Candidates can check all the important information related to Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test Result 2021 such as How to check result, University Counselling Process etc, from this article.
- BUMAT 2021 Result will be declared on 29 June 2021.
BUMAT 2021 Result Dates
Following are the dates of BUMAT 2021 Result.
|Exam date||20 June 2021|
|Result||29 June 2021|
BUMAT 2021 Result
Given below are some important points related to the result of BUMAT 2021 entrance exam:
- BUMAT 2021 result will be declared in the form of combined merit list for all the participating institutes.
- University will release a separate merit list for Indian nationals and Foreign/NRI/PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit category.
- The merit list contains the rank-wise name and other personal information of qualified candidates.
- BUMAT 2021 result will contain the combined result of both BBA/ BCA courses. Candidates can select in which program he/she wants to take admission at the time of counselling.
- There is no official cut-off marks released by Bharati Vidyapeeth University, the qualified candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
How to Check BUMAT Result 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to check the BUMAT 2021 result once announced by the authority:
- Step 1: Visit the BVU official website to download the result.
- Step 2: Click on the "BBA/BCA 2021 Regular Category" tab from the course selection section.
- Step 3: Candidate have to enter the roll number from the BUMAT Hall ticket and date of birth in the space provided.
- Step 4: After submitting the details, the BUMAT 2021 Result will appear on screen.
- Step 5: Candidates are advised to download and print the result in the form of merit list for future reference.
Details on the BUMAT 2021 Scorecard
University will declare the result of BUMAT 2021 exam in the form of a merit list which contains the candidate's names who have passed the test. Only shortlisted candidates can appear for the counselling rounds. The result consists of the following details:
- Candidate’s names
- Roll number
- Result announcement date
What After BUMAT Result 2021?
Bharati Vidyapeeth University will release the combined merit list of BUMAT 2020 exam on the basis of which candidates are shortlisted for further admission process. After the declaration of the BUMAT 2021 results, candidates can appear in the counselling process according to the merit list. The counselling process of BUMAT is supposed to be conducted from 12 to 14 July 2021 for all the institutes. The Institute will share their merit list and counselling details on their respective official website and candidates can check the schedule accordingly.
Separate merit list will be prepared for the following category of candidates:
- Regular category
- Foreign/NRI/PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
BUMAT 2021 Counselling
The counselling and on the spot admissions process will be held at all the participating centres under the university. Candidates have to carry te following documents at the time of counselling:
- Affidavit regarding the gap in education on INR 100 Stamp Paper, if applicable
- Statement of marks and Passing/Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transference/Leaving Certificate from the College last attended
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the School/college last attended
- Caste Certificate
- Change in name Certificate (if any)
- DD of the requisite fee.
Shortlisted candidates have to carry the BUMAT 2021 Admit Card
while attending the counselling. After the candidate’s certificates verification, admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank and availability of seats.