RPSC Recruitment 2022: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is a state level based commission, that holds the responsibility of conducting government job exams. The candidates aspiring to take government jobs in the state of Rajasthan turn to RPSC recruitment for jobs. Subsequently, the eligible candidates are selected based on the exam conducted & the interview held from time to time. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Authority releases notification regarding the various recruitments at the official website portal (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in) to fill in vacancies. Furthermore, in order to know more about RPSC Recruitment 2022, keep on reading the article.
- The offical notification for the RPSC recruitment 2022 has been released by the official authority, on the official website of RPSC.
- The application form for the RPSC 2022 will be released on 29 August 2022, by the conducting authority, on the officiial authority. The last date to apply for the application form is 27 September 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Status
The candidates can check the RPSC Recruitment 2021 status from the table below.
29 August 2022
RPSC Recruitment Important Dates 2022
The aspiring candidates sitting for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) recruitment exam, must keep vigilants regarding the RPSC exam notifications. We have provided some important dates, in the table below.
Application Form Release Date
29 August 2022
Last Date To Fill The Form
27 September 2022
To be notified soon
To be notified soon
To be notified soon
RPSC Recruitment Application Form 2022
The aspiring candidates taking the RPSC exam, must primarily fill up the RPSC recruitment application form to sit for the exam. In order to do so, they must visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in). Subsequently, they must provide the required information such as personal, academic & contact information whilst filling the form. Thereafter, they must upload the required documents & pay the registration fees as per individual category. Furthermore, it is imperative for candidates to fill the application form before the last date to successfully register themselves.
RPSC Recruitment Application Form Fee 2022
In order to successfully register themselves, the candidates must pay the required registration fee. The fee can be paid via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. However, the fee differs on the basis of the candidates’ category. We have provided all the necessary details regarding the same below.
General/ EWS/ OBC
Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/ BC
RPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates must check the eligibility before filling the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) application form. The information regarding the same has been provided below.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- The candidate for the AP post must be of 21 years - 40 years of age.
- The candidate for the SI/ Platoon Commander post must be of 20 years - 25 years of age.
- The candidates’ selection will be based on a written test/ interview.
Steps To Apply Online For RPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
In order to apply online, the candidate must follow certain steps. We have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC recruitment (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Thereafter, click on the recruitment advertisement.
- Subsequently, a notification will open, the candidate must read it & check eligibility criteria.
- Then fill in the online application form with personal, academic & contact details..
- Upload the required documents
- Thereafter, make a payment of the application form fee.
- Finally, submit & take a copy of the filled application form for future purposes.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The aspiring candidates must keep themselves updated regarding the RPSC Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same below.
RPSC Recruitment - RAS Prelims Exam Pattern
No. Of Papers
General Knowledge and General Science
Duration Of Exam
Applicable (1/3rd of the marks allocated for the question)
Total Number Of Questions
RPSC Recruitment 2022 - RAS Prelims Syllabus
Literature, Tradition, Culture, Art, History and Heritage of Rajasthan
Indian History – Ancient, Medieval, Modern
Geography of Rajasthan
Geography – Indian. World
Administrative and Political System of Rajasthan
Indian Political System, Constitution and Governance
Economy of Rajasthan
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Current Affairs – Rajasthan
Science and Technology
Reasoning and Mental Ability
RPSC Recruitment - RAS Mains Exam Pattern 2022
No. Of Papers
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- General Studies III
- General Hindi and General English
800 (200 Marks Per Paper)
RPSC Recruitment - RAS Mains Syllabus 2022
General Studies I
- Unit 1 – History
- Unit 2 – Economics
- Unit 3 – Sociology, Management, Accounting & Auditing
General Studies II
- Unit 1 – Administrative Ethics
- Unit 2 – General Science & Technology
- Unit 3 – Earth Science (Geography and Geology)
General Studies III
- Unit 1 – Indian Political System, World Politics and Current Affairs
- Unit 2 – Concepts, Issues and Dynamics of Public Administration and Management
- Unit 3 – Sports and Yoga, Behaviour and Law
General Hindi and General English
- Grammar and Usage
- Comprehension, Translation and Precis Writing
- Composition & Letter Writing
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Procedure 3 - Personal Interview
It will consist of RAS Interview/Personality Test/Viva-voce, all comprising 100 Marks in total.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
After the candidate successfully applies for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment, the RPSC releases the admit card online. Therefore, in order to download the hall ticket, the candidates must visit the official website of RPSC. They must provide their valid credentials to download it. The RPSC admit card is an important document as it contains information related to the exam such as exam centre, reporting time, roll number. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authority.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Answer Key
Once the RPSC recruitment exam is conducted, the official authority releases the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) answer key shortly. It is released in a PDF format & can be downloaded from the official website. Furthermore, it contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam, as well as the candidate’s answers. Therefore, the candidates can easily estimate their result & start preparing for the subsequent rounds of the recruitment.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Result
After every stage of the selection, the RPSC releases the recruitment result. In order to check the result, the candidates must visit the official website. Therefore, candidates can download the result & then proceed forward towards the subsequent stage of selection. Furthermore, once the authority declares the final Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) result, the shortlisted candidates are offered a job in the department, wherein the vacancy was posted.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Contact Details
In case the candidate needs to solve any query or discuss uncertainty reading the exam they can contact at the below mentioned contact details.
- Name of the Office: Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
- Address: Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer
- Telephone Number: 0145-2635200
About RPSC Recruitment 2022
The RPSC is also known as the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and Rajasthan Lok Seva Ayog. It holds the authority to conduct examinations such as Civil Services Examination and other exams in services of the state of Rajasthan. Therefore, recruitment exams and interviews are held for various posts under RPSC. The commission was formed on August 20, 1949.
RPSC Recruitment Highlights 2022
The candidates can check the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) highlights from the table below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
i) Prelims Exam
ii) Mains Exam
iii) Personal Interview
Total Number of Papers