BUMAT 2020 Application Form last date to submit has been extended to 30 July 2020. Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test will be conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU). BUMAT 2020 exam is to be held to enrol the candidates in BCA and BBA courses in this University. BUMAT 2020 exam date will be in the second week of June 2020 on the University level . Courses Offered are BBA - 3-year full-time program with specialization - Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, IB, Banking and Insurance, Event Retail and Hospitality Management, BCA - 3-year full-time program. The candidates must refer to the complete article to know all about BUMAT 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form till 30 July 2020.
- BUMAT 2020 Exam is going to be held in 10 August 2020 as per new schedule.
BUMAT 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important Bharti Vidyapeeth University MAT 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Last date to submit the application form||30 July 2020|
|Aptitude Exam date||10 August 2020|
|Result Publication||18 August 2020|
|Counseling Starts|| 27-29 August 2020|
|Commencement of Classses||01 September 2020|
BUMAT 2020 Application Form
The eligible candidates will be able to fill the BU MAT 2020 application form through both online as well as offline mode. The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the BUMAT application form.
- Firstly, the candidates need to go to the official website of the University.
- Then the candidates need to click on the BUMAT Application Form link.
- After that, the candidates need to select BBA while filling the Centralised Entrance Test (CET)
- Then the candidates will be required to fill in the details such as academic and personal details along with uploading their signature and a passport-sized photograph
- After this, candidates will be required to pay the application fee.
- Then the candidates will be required to take out a print out of the confirmation page.
BUMAT 2020 Application Fee
The details about the BUMAT 2020 application fee are as follows:
- The candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1200/- as application fee.
- The fee can be paid via Credit/Debit Card or through Net banking if they are filling the application form through online mode.
- The candidates will not be refunded the application fee in any case.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The candidates filling the application form through offline mode must download the application form, fill all the details and send the form to the address mentioned below:
The Admission Office
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan,
2nd Floor Common Entrance Test (CET Dept)
LBS Marg, Pune 4110130
Contact Number of Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi
Telephone No- 020 24407131/132
BUMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for BUMAT 2020 exam, the candidates need to make sure that they meet the BUMAT eligibility criteria 2020. The details about BUMAT eligibility are given below:
- The candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- The candidates must have passed their higher secondary from a recognised university with at least 45% aggregate.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have at least 40% aggregate in their 12th.
- Candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examination including viva/practicals/assignments on or before the day of admission in the assigned institute.
BUMAT 2020 Admit Card
Once the candidates will completely fill and submit the online application form along with the application fee, candidates are required to download their BUMAT 2020 admit card and take the print out for the same for future references. Below is the list of documents which the candidate must bring on the exam day to the test centre:
- A printed copy of admit card.
- Any original and valid authorized Photo ID (Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driver License, Passport. The name on both the Admit card and Photo ID shown must match.
BUMAT 2020 Exam Centers
The test centres for BUMAT 2020 are listed below:
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates must be familiar with the BUMAT exam pattern 2020 so that they have an insight into the question paper and can prepare accordingly for the exam. The details about the exam pattern are as follows:
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode (paper-pencil).
- The question paper will be having a total of 200 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 150 Minutes.
- Marking scheme: Each question will be carrying one mark and there will no negative marking.
The question paper will have multiple-choice questions.
BUMAT 2020 Question Pattern
Total No. of Questions in each section
Reasoning and Logical Aptitude
Download BUMAT 2020 Information Brochure Pdf
BUMAT 2020 Syllabus
The detailed BUMAT 2020 Syllabus are discussed below in the table:
Numbers, numerical calculations, ratios, proportions, basic mathematical formulae, speed, accuracy, data interpretation, graphs, charts etc.
Reasoning and Logical Aptitude
Figures, series, missing links and abstract reasoning, etc.
English Grammar, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, words, expressions, phrases, sentence completion, etc.
Reading & Comprehension
The applicants are requested to keep visiting the page for latest updates about the syllabus.
BUMAT 2020 Preparation Tips
The following preparation tips will help the candidates during their preparation for the exam:
- The candidates must analyze the prescribed syllabus for the exam before they start their preparation.
- The candidates must prepare the time table distributing their time equally to study all the subjects.
- They must practice the questions from all the sample papers and previous year question papers available so that they are familiar with the exam pattern.
- It is must to take out a printout of the exam syllabus, mark all the important topics prepare short notes and revise them before few days of the exam.
- Avoid stress and have a balanced diet.
- Practice some yoga and exercise daily to maintain their fitness and health.
BUMAT 2020 Result
BUMAT result details can be checked below in the points.
- BUMAT result 2020 will be declared by Bharati Vidyapeeth University on the official website of the University.
- The candidates will be required to go to the website and log in using their login credentials (login ID and password) to check their result.
- After the result declaration candidates will come to know about their marks and the rank they have secured in the exam.
- The University will also be preparing a merit list for the admission process on the basis of the result.
BUMAT 2020 Counselling
The BUMAT counselling 2020 are discussed below in the points:
- The candidates will be called for BUMAT Counselling 2020 after the declaration of the result.
- The counselling process will be conducted from last week of June 2020 and will continue for a week.
- The candidates will finally be shortlisted according to their names in the merit list after which the candidates will be allotted the seats.
- The new session will be starting from 2nd week of July onwards.
Documents required at the time of Counselling and spot admission:
- Statement of marks
- Passing Certificates of last qualifying examination
- Migration Certificate
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
- Transference / Leaving Certificates
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students)
- Requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
After scrutiny of their certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
BUMAT 2020 Entrance Exam Highlights
The summary for the BUMAT 2020 are as follows:
Name of the exam
Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test
Exam conducting body
Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVDU)
University Level Entrance exam
BBA and BCA courses
BU Official website
Offline Mode (paper-pencil)
Admission in BBA and BCA courses offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Stay connected for Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVDU).
About Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune
The Bharati Vidyapeeth
is one of the largest educational institutions in the country running since 1964. It runs more than 78 schools and 60 institutions of higher education, including those of professional education. It has 180 institutes including 80 colleges. Earlier there were 12 colleges in Bharati University (Deemed to be University) later on 17 more colleges were added.
The Bharati Vidyapeeth offers courses in 12 faculties which are faculty of Arts, Social Sciences & Commerce, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Ayurveda, Faculty of Homoeopathy, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences, Faculty of Management Sciences, Faculty of Engineering & Technology & Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies recognized by the NAAC with prestigious A+ grade.