CSSET 2022 Application Form will be released by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test will be conducted at one of the three Sanskrit deemed universities at the university level once a year. This year this exam is carried out by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. CSSET is conducted to nominate candidates into B. Ed courses in the three Sanskrit considered universities pan India. i.e. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth. Candidates can check all the information regarding CSSET 2022 Application Form like application fees, documents required, etc. from this article.
CSSET 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can start preparing according to the dates provided. Given below are dates for CSSET 2022 Application Form for May Session:
CSSET 2022 May Session
Release of the Application form
|08 May 2022
Last Date to apply
|15 July 2022
CSSET 2022 Application Form
Given below are some of the details regarding the CSSET 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates have to fill the form online mode. There are no offline application forms are available.
- There is no correction window provision. The candidate needs to ensure to fill the form correctly.
- Multiple filled forms will lead to the rejection of the application.
- Candidates check the eligibility criteria properly before applying.
CSSET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates must ensure to fill the application fee before the due date or else the application will be rejected. Given below are details about the application fee for CSSET 2022:
- Amount: Applicants of all categories have to pay Rs.1500/- as a registration fee.
- Mode of Payment: Application fee must be paid online mode by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- NOTE: Request for fee refund will not be entertained by the officials in any circumstances.
Documents required to fill CSSET Application Form
Given below are documents that are required to fill CSSET form:
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Proof of Address
- Aadhar Card
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking details
How to Fill CSSET 2022 Application Form?
Given below are the steps on how to fill CSSET 2022 Application Form:
STEP 1: Register
- Visit the official website.
- Click on 'Apply Now.'
- Register by entering your Name, Email ID, password, and Mobile number. After entering those details, students will be assigned a User ID.
STEP 2: Login
- Log in with the User ID and password.
STEP 3: Filling the Application Form
- After logging in, students will get an application form. Read the form thoroughly and fill it.
- These are the following details that will be asked to be filled in by the student:
A) Personal Details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Course applied
- Mark of Identification
- Reserved Category (If applicable)
- Choice of Exam Centre
B) Academic Details:
- Class 12th Marks
- Class 10th Marks
- Name of school
- Educational Stream
C) Other Details:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Note: Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format and not more than 50KB.
- After filling the form, click on 'Next.'
STEP 4: Payment of Fees
- After filling the form, candidates will be directed to the payment gateway. Candidates can pay the fees via Credit Card/Debit Card or Netbanking.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
STEP 5: Submitting the Application Form
- After paying the fees, candidates can review the form and press 'Submit.'
- Candidates must check all the details properly as the authority does not provide any correction window.
- Candidates should take a printout of the filled application form.
CSSET 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates must take note to fill the form correctly and check it properly as the conducting authority does not open the correction window. If the authority finds anything incorrect on the form, it will be rejected. Submitting multiple application forms is not allowed if the authority finds more than one form of the same candidate, the application of that candidate will be declined. Candidates should ensure that they are eligible according to all the criteria provided by the main conducting authority.
CSSET 2022 SEB Software
ICSI has announced that it is compulsory to download the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) Software if the candidate is appearing for the examination in 2021. SEB Browser is software that turns a computer into a secure workstation temporarily so that e-assessments are carried out safely. It controls access to other websites and applications and prevents unauthorized resources from being used during the examination. Candidates ensure to download the SEB Software after applying for CSSET.
How to download SEB Software?
Given below are steps on how to download the SEB Software:
- Visit the official website of ICSI.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on 'Download SEB Software.'
- The installation will begin after you click the link.
Note: Remove ad pop-up blocker before installing to make the software work.
CSSET 2022 Exam Centres
The list of the CSSET exam centers is given below.
CSSET 2022 Admit Card
CSSET 2022 Admit Card will be released one week before the examination. Candidates can download the admit card if they have successfully submitted the application form. No, admit card will be sent through the post. Admit Card will contain all the important details regarding the exam. If a candidate finds any error in their admit card, immediately report to the authority. Candidate ensures to carry the admit card as, without it, entry would not be permitted inside the examination hall.
To get more details on this examination, check CSSET 2022