CSSET 2021 Syllabus is released by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2021 which is conducted at one of the three Sanskrit deemed universities at the university level once a year. This CSS Entrance Test is conducted to offer admission into B. Ed courses in the three Sanskrit considered universities pan India. I.e. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth. Candidates ensure to check the syllabus properly so they can prepare accordingly. Candidates can check CSSET 2021 syllabus and other details regarding it from this article.
- CSSET 2021 Application Form for May Session is out till 15 April 2021.
CSSET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the subject-wise syllabus for CSSET 2021 below:
Proficiency in Sanskrit Language Syllabus:
- Offspring suffix
- Tap, Ṅīp, Ṅīṣ
- Morphs of Words
- Morphs of Verbs
- Active Voice
- Passive Voice
- Impersonal Voice
|Kāraka & Upapada Vibhakti|
- Accusative Karma
- Instrumental Karaṇa
- Dative Sampradāna
- Ablative Apādāna
- Locative Adhikaraṇa
|Inaccuracy in Spelling||-|
General Knowledge Syllabus:
|Testing of General Knowledge|
- Indian Culture history
- Music Date
- Paint art Music
- Drama Music
- Indian Constitution Stats
- Sanskrit Literature Language
- Indian & Western Historical Places
- Population Capital
- Science (Ancient)
- Modern Awards, Sports, Literature & Science
- Important Days
- Human Rights
- Important World Conferences
- Sanskrit Institutions on National Level
- Contemporary Issues
- Arrangement of Alphabets
- Arrangement of Numbers
- Increasing/Decreasing order
- Time, Day, Date, Hours
- Time/Word in Mirror
- Cause & effects, Part & Hall
- Relationship of Basic & Based
- Odd one out
- Upcoming Number, Series
- Numeric/Relative ratios
- Meaningful Order of different Things
- Mathematical Rationality
- Human Relations
- General Rational Statement
Teaching Aptitude Syllabus:
- Objectives of Education
- Qualities of Teacher
- Educational Principles
- Teaching Profession
- Classroom Management
- Roll of Teacher
- Teaching Objectives
- Ancient Education
- Sentience about Education
- Educational Commissions
- Educational Problems
- Life-Value Education
- Educational Psychology
- History of Education
Sanskrit Literature Syllabus:
|Sanskrit Literature||Vaidika Vāṅmaya - Scope|
Poets & Dramas
Prose and Champū
Sanskrit Grammar Syllabus:
|Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic components|
- Functional Grammar
- Conversion of Voice
- Selection of Viśiṣṭapada
- Conversion of Lakāra, Liṅga, Vachana, Vāchya
- Selection of Nominative, Adjective and Verb
- Selection of Avyayapada, Usage of Pronoun on the place of Noun, Selection of Upmāna Upmeya
- Answering after reading given paragraph
- Answering after reading given Poetic metre
- Writing of a Paragraph of approximately 50 words on a subject from the given options
CSSET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidate should also be familiar with the exam pattern so that they have an idea what kind of questions can be framed. Given below is the exam pattern for CSSET 2021:
- Mode of Examination: Offline, OMR Based.
- Medium of Examination: Sanskrit.
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Marking Scheme will show weightage of each topic. CSSET Topic-wise marking scheme is given below in the table.
|Part A|| |
Proficiency in Sanskrit language
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
|Part B|| |
Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic components
NOTE: Candidates must clear both the part i.e. Part A and Part B separately to be eligible for admission in B.Ed program.
CSSET 2021 Important Books
Given below are the CSSET 2021 books that students can refer to while preparing for the exam:
- Madhya Pradesh Sanvida Shala Shikshak Patra Pariksha Sanskrit By Upkar Prakashan
- Rajasthan P.S.C. Adhyapak Sanskrit Pratiyogita Pariksha By Upkar Prakashan
- Rajasthan Adhyapak Sanskrit Pariksha By Upkar Prakashan
CSSET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can keep in mind the following tips while preparing for CSSET 2021:
- Prepare a timetable, strategically dividing all the topics.
- Read the newspaper daily for general knowledge.
- Focus on achieving the daily target. Create realistic goals.
- Watch Sanskrit Educational videos online.
- Write a paragraph in Sanskrit every day.
- Practice previous year papers and sample papers.
- Revise daily.
- Study calm and collected without stress.
- Eat a balanced diet and stay hydrated. Sleep well.
- Do not leave any topic for last minute.