CSSET 2020 is also known as Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2020 which is conducted at one of the three Sanskrit deemed universities at the university level once a year. This year this exam is carried out by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. This CSS Entrance Test is conducted to offer admission into B. Ed courses in the three Sanskrit considered universities pan India. I.e. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding Combined Shiksha Shastri ET.
Latest Updates of CSSET 2020
- CSSET B.Ed 2020 Exam Date has been Postponed Due to Corona Outbreak, the New Exam Date will bee Announced Soon.
CSSET 2020 Important Dates
The event wise important dates of CSS ET Exam is given below in the table.
Release of the Application form
20 January 2020
Last Date to apply
11 March 2020
Last date of paying the fee online
11 March 2020
Availability of Admit card
To be announced
Date of Examination
To be announced
Final Answer key release date
|To be announced|
Declaration of Results
To be announced
1st Counseling for Shiksha Acharya
To be announced
Date of Spot admission
To be announced
These are officially announced dates by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. Candidates can keep visiting this page for latest updates as notified by officials.
CSSET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the CSSET Admit Card is given below.
- CSSET Admit Card will be released soon.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket through online mode form the official website.
- No aspirant will receive their admit card through post or any other offline mode.
- Candidates need to enter the user name and login password to download the admit card.
- Hall tickets will contain all the necessary information like Form/ Roll Number, Subject, Date of Examination, Venue, Name of the candidate, Gender, Permanent Address/ Present, Category, Domicile, and Date of Birth, etc.
- Candidate needs to take the admit card on the exam day along with one ID proof.
- No student will be allowed to sit in the examination without a hall ticket.
How to download the CSSET Admit Card?
The procedure of downloading the CSSET 2020 Admit Card is given below.
- Visit the CSSET official website. I.e. http://rsvpcet.in
- Click on the “Admit Card” link.
- Enter Username and password.
- CSSET 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Print ” button.
NOTE: Take the colour printout of the admit card.
CSSET 2020 Exam Centres
The list of the CSSET exam centres are given below.
CSSET 2020 Exam Pattern
The CSSET Exam Pattern for the examination is given below in the table.
Offline (OMR based)
Duration of the Exam
2 hours 30 minutes
Type of Questions
Objective type questions (MCQ based)
01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
No negative marking for incorrect attempt
The CSSET Topic-wise mark distribution is given below in the table.
|Part A|| |
Proficiency in Sanskrit language
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
|Part B|| |
Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic components
NOTE: Candidates must clear both the part i.e. Part A and Part B separately to be eligible for admission in B.Ed program.
CSSET 2020 Syllabus
There is no prescribed syllabus but as this is a teaching course, candidates should revise their qualifying exam course material and basic concepts. Below are the topic wise lists that candidates must follow.
- Knowledge of Sanskrit Linguistic Components
- Creative Writing
- Teaching Aptitude
- Sanskrit Literature
- Proficiency in Sanskrit
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability.
CSSET 2020 Answer Key
The detailed information regarding the CSSET Answer Key is given below.
- After the exam, the CSSET answer key will be released.
- Candidates can check the answer key through online mode on the official website.
- If any candidate will found any objection in the answer key then they can submit it to the conducting body within the given schedule
- Lastly, the conducting body will release the Final Answer Key which will be final and binding on all.
CSSET 2020 Results
The vital information regarding the CSSET Results is given below.
- CSSET Result will be declared on 12 June 2020.
- Candidates can check the results through online mode from the official website.
- Results will be displayed on all the three universities along with the merit list.
- Selected candidates have communicated through the official website of the three universities for admission purposes.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling round.
CSSET 2020 Cut off
The detailed information regarding the CSSET Cut Off is given below in the table.
NOTE: Candidate must secure minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the further round.
CSSET 2020 Counselling
The information about CSSET Counselling is given below.
- The counselling round is tentatively scheduled for the last week of June/first week of July 2020.
- Counselling process is completely offline.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment on the basis of the CSSET 2020 result.
- No separate letters will be issued by the conducting body regarding counselling round.
- Candidates will have to check a website for the counselling schedule.
- Aspirants have to bring documents along with one photocopy.
The list of the documents needed to carry are given below.
- Copy of the Application Form and payment acknowledgement slip
- CSSET written exam result
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Photo ID proof issued by the Government of India
- Caste/Category certificate (if applicable)
CSSET 2020 Reservations
As per government rules, there is reservation in the number of seats for the different categories.
Candidates can check the reservation if the number of seats is given below in the table.
Reservation (in %)
Other Backward Classes
Persons with Disability
CSSET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria first before filling up the CSSET application form. The detailed information regarding the CSSET Registration Process is given below.
- CSSET Application Form has been released on 20 January 2020.
- The last date of filing the application with application fee was 11 March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode form the official website.
- No offline application form will be accepted in any circumstances.
- Candidates have to fill the CSSET Online application form carefully because there is no provision of the correct window for the form.
- Applicants are requested to fill valid and working information in the registration form.
- Fill the complete application form because incomplete filled forms will not be accepted by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
The complete information regarding the CSSET Application Fee is given below.
- Amount: Applicants have to pay Rs.1500/- as registration fee.
- Mode of Payment: Application fee must be paid through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- NOTE: Request for fee refund will not be entertained by the officials in any circumstances.
How to fill the CSSET Application Form?
The procedure of filling the CSSET registration form is given below.
- Visit CSSET official website. I.e. http://rsvpcet.in
- Click on the link “Register Now”.
- This link will redirect to the application form.
- Fill the detailed information in the application form.
- Attach photograph and signature in a precise format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
NOTE: Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.
CSSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the CSSET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Applicants should be Indian.
- Age Limit: Candidate age should not be less than 20 years as on 01 October 2020. No age relaxation will be permissible.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a degree in Shastri or have done B.A. /M.A. in Sanskrit /Acharya or it’s equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Marks Required: For the general category, students must secure at least 50% marks in the aggregate. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories need at least 45% aggregate marks.
CSSET 2020 Highlights
The vital information regarding the CSS ET exam is given below in the table.
Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test
Bachelor’s in Education
SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi)
Stay connected to EntranceZone for the latest updates of CSSET 2020.