CSSET 2021 is also known as the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test result has been announced on 20 August. This exam is conducted at one of the three Sanskrit deemed universities at the university level once a year. This year this exam is carried out by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. This CSS Entrance Test is conducted to offer admission into B. Ed courses in the three Sanskrit considered universities pan India. I.e. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding Combined Shiksha Shastri ET 2021.
CSSET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check CSSET status from below:
|Exam Status||Official notification released|
CSSET 2021 has been conducted on 14 August 2021. The candidates can download the admit card from 31 July onwards.
CSSET 2021 Important Dates
The event-wise important dates of the CSSET Exam May Session are given below in the table.
|Release of advertismenet||05 May 2021|
|Online application starts||08 May 2021|
|Last date of Online Applications with paying fee through Online||15 July 2021|
|Last date of Online Applications with paying fee through Online with Fine||16 – 20 July 2021|
|Dates for Editing Applications by the Applicants||21 – 24 July 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||31 July 2021 onwards|
|Exam date||14 August 2021|
|Declaration of Results||20 August 2021|
CSSET 2021 Results
The vital information regarding the CSSET Results is given below.
- CSSET Result has been declared on the official website.
- Candidates can check the results online mode from the official website.
- Results will be displayed on all three universities along with the merit list.
- Selected candidates have communicated through the official website of the three universities for admission purposes.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling round.
CSSET 2021 Cut off
The detailed information regarding the CSSET Cut Off is given below in the table.
NOTE: Candidate must secure minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the further round.
CSSET 2021 Counselling
The information about CSSET Counselling is given below.
- The counseling process is completely offline.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment based on the CSSET 2021 result.
- No separate letters will be issued by the conducting body regarding the counseling round.
- Candidates will have to check a website for the counseling schedule.
- Aspirants have to bring documents along with one photocopy.
The list of the documents needed to carry is given below.
- Copy of the Application Form and payment acknowledgment slip
- CSSET written exam result
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Photo ID proof issued by the Government of India
- Caste/Category certificate (if applicable)
CSSET 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the CSSET Admit Card is given below.
- CSSET Admit Card will be released soon.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket online mode from the official website.
- No aspirant will receive their admit card through post or any other offline mode.
- Candidates need to enter the user name and login password to download the admit card.
- Hall tickets will contain all the necessary information like Form/ Roll Number, Subject, Date of Examination, Venue, Name of the candidate, Gender, Permanent Address/ Present, Category, Domicile, and Date of Birth, etc.
- The candidate needs to take the admit card on the exam day along with one ID proof.
- No student will be allowed to sit in the examination without a hall ticket.
How to download the CSSET Admit Card?
The procedure for downloading the CSSET 2021 Admit Card is given below.
- Visit the CSSET official website. I.e. http://rsvpcet.in
- Click on the “Admit Card” link.
- Enter the Username and password.
- CSSET 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Print ” button.
NOTE: Take the color printout of the admit card.
CSSET 2021 Exam Pattern
The CSSET Exam Pattern for the examination is given below in the table.
Offline (OMR based)
Duration of the Exam
2 hours 30 minutes
Type of Questions
Objective type questions (MCQ based)
01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
No negative marking for an incorrect attempt
The CSSET Topic-wise mark distribution is given below in the table.
|Part A|| |
Proficiency in the Sanskrit language
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
|Part B|| |
Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic components
NOTE: Candidates must clear both the part i.e. Part A and Part B separately to be eligible for admission in the B.Ed program.
CSSET 2021 Syllabus
There is no prescribed syllabus but as this is a teaching course, candidates should revise their qualifying exam course material and basic concepts. Below are the topic-wise lists that candidates must follow.
- Knowledge of Sanskrit Linguistic Components
- Creative Writing
- Teaching Aptitude
- Sanskrit Literature
- Proficiency in Sanskrit
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability.
CSSET 2021 Exam Centres
The list of the CSSET exam centers is given below.
CSSET 2021 Answer Key
The detailed information regarding the CSSET Answer Key is given below.
- After the exam, the CSSET answer key will be released.
- Candidates can check the answer key through online mode on the official website.
- If any candidate will found any objection in the answer key then they can submit it to the conducting body within the given schedule
- Lastly, the conducting body will release the Final Answer Key which will be final and binding on all.
CSSET 2021 Reservations
As per government rules, there is a reservation in the number of seats for the different categories.
Candidates can check the reservation if the number of seats is given below in the table.
Reservation (in %)
Other Backward Classes
Persons with Disability
How to download SEB Software?
ICSI has announced that it is compulsory to download the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) Software if the candidate is appearing for the examination in 2021. Given below are steps to download the SEB Software:
- Visit the official website of ICSI.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on 'Download SEB Software.'
- The installation will begin after you click the link.
Note: Remove ad pop-up blocker before installing to make the software work.
CSSET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria first before filling up the CSSET application form. The detailed information regarding the CSSET Registration Process is given below.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode.
- No offline application form will be accepted in any circumstances.
- Candidates have to fill the CSSET Online application form carefully because there is no provision of the correct window for the form.
- Applicants are requested to fill in valid and working information in the registration form.
- Fill the complete application form because incomplete filled forms will not be accepted by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
CSSET 2021 Application Fee
The complete information regarding the CSSET Application Fee is given below.
- Amount: Applicants have to pay Rs.1500/- as a registration fee.
- Mode of Payment: Application fee must be paid through online mode by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- NOTE: Request for fee refund will not be entertained by the officials in any circumstances.
How to fill the CSSET Application Form?
The procedure for filling the CSSET registration form is given below.
- Visit CSSET's official website. I.e. http://rsvpcet.in
- Click on the link “Register Now”.
- This link will redirect to the application form.
- Fill in the detailed information in the application form.
- Attach photograph and signature in a precise format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
NOTE: Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.
CSSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the CSSET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Applicants should be Indian.
- Age Limit: Candidate age should not be less than 20 years as of 01 October 2020. No age relaxation will be permissible.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a degree in Shastri or have done B.A. /M.A. in Sanskrit /Acharya or it’s an equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Marks Required: For the general category, students must secure at least 50% marks in the aggregate. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories need at least 45% aggregate marks.
CSSET 2021 Highlights
The vital information regarding the CSSET exam is given below in the table.
Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test
Bachelor’s in Education
SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi)
Stay connected to EntranceZone for the latest updates of CSSET 2021.
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidhyapeeth
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidhyapeeth is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The Institute provides top-quality education to the students of the Company Secretaries (CS) Course and best quality set standards to CS Members. At present, there are more than 50,000 members and about 4,00,000 students on the roll of ICSI.