CUET PG 2023 Admit Card will be released via online mode on the official website, by the NTA. Candidates need to provide their login credentials for downloading the admit card/hall ticket. The candidate must carry the admit card to the examination hall with valid id proof. Common University Entrance Test(CUET UG) which was formerly known as CUCET- Central University Common Entrance Test. The exam will be conducted in an online mode to provide admission to various PG Programmes. Candidates can go through the article below and get all information related to CUET PG Hall Ticket 2023 of how to download, the documents required at the time of examination and also the dates of downloading.
- CUET Exam Dates has been released by NTA. Common University Entrance Test (CUET) Exam will be conducted from May 21 to 31, 2023 and Reserved dates - June 1 to 7, 2023.
- Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
CUET PG 2023 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the dates of the CUET PG 2023 admit card through the table given below:
CUET PG 2022 Hall Ticket dates
|Events||Important Dates |
|Admit card release date||1st week of April 2023|
|Exam date||May 21 to 31, 2023|
The authority will release the admit card only after the successful submission of CUET UG application form.
CUET PG 2023 Admit Card
Candidates may check the CUET PG admit card/hall ticket 2023 details through the below-mentioned points:
- Candidates can download the CUET PG admit card through the official website.
- Admit card will be downloaded via online mode, no other mode is available to get the admit card.
- Applicants need to provide their credential details for downloading the admit card.
- Candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination hall with them.
- Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the examination without a hall ticket.
- Candidates got to carry their valid id proof with the admit card for identification and verification method.
Documents Required to Take at the CUET PG 2023 Examination Hall
All the candidates must carry all the listed documents at the CUET PG examination hall which are given below:
- All the candidates must carry a hard copy of the admission hall ticket in the exam hall.
- Applicants must carry one ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card) along with the admit card
- Candidate must carry one passport-size coloured photograph same as uploaded in the application form.
How to download CUET PG 2023 Admit Card?
Follow the steps to download the Admit card of CUET PG 2023:
- STEP 1: The candidates need to visit the official website.
- STEP 2: Now candidates will see the "Download CUET PG 2023 Admit Card" button, click on it.
- STEP 3: A new page will appear and the candidate has to enter their provided application number and password to download the admit card.
- STEP 4: The Admit card will appear on the screen.
- STEP 5: Candidates have to download and take print of it. The candidates must take an extra printout of their hall ticket for further reference.
Details Printed on CUET PG Admit Card 2023
Below are the details printed CUET PG Admit card which candidates must check:
- Name of the candidate.
- Category of the candidate.
- Gender of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Important Instructions for the Candidate
Things Not To Carry In The CUET PG 2023 Examination Hall
The applicant can check here all the restricted things in the CUET PG 2023 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of paper and cheats or anything else.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
Note: If any applicant is caught with anything from the above list in the CUET PG 2023 exam hall may lead to rejection of the candidate's exam.
Important Details Regarding CUET PG 2023 admit card
- The Candidates may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for Common University Entrance Test 2023 would be issued at
the Examination Centres.
- The candidates must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for
any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil
the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be
further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.