CUET PG 2023 Application Form released by National Testing Agency (NTA). CUET PG 2023. CUET PG full form is Common University Entrance Test Post Graduation. The NTA (National Testing Agency) is the body responsible for conducting the entrance exam of CUET PG 2023. The entrance exam of CUET PG 2023 will be an online examination that is Computer Based Examination (CBT). The CUET (PG) - 2023 will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
Latest Update CUET PG 2023 Application Form
- The CUET PG 2023 registration will end on May 5, 2023.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official site of CUET PG at cuet.nta.nic.in.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the registration process on May 5, 2023.
- The last date to make payment of fees online is till May 5, 2023.
- The correction window will be open from May 6 to May 8, 2023.
- The CUET PG 2023 exam will be conducted from June 5 to June 12, 2023, across the country at various exam centers.
- The exam will be held in two shifts- first shift from 10 am to 12 noon and second shift from 3 pm to 5 pm.
CUET PG 2023 Application Form
The registration for the entrance exam of CUET PG 2023 will start in April 2023 on the official website of CUET PG 2023. The mode of application fill-up for Central University Entrance Test (CUET) is in online mode for the entrance test for admission into different programmes of the participating central universities, across India. The exam for CUET 2023 is scheduled to be conducted from 21st to 31st May of 2023.
- The Application Form for CUET PG 2023 will be released in April 2023. Click Here for availing registration process.
- CUET PG exam is scheduled for May 2023(tentatively).
Steps to Apply Online for CUET PG 2023 are,
- Apply for online registration.
- Fill Online Application form.
CUET PG 2023 Exam Dates
CUET PG Exam Date 2023
|CUET PG 2023 Application Process||March 20, 2023 - April 19, 2023|
|CUET PG 2023 Application Correction Window||April 20, 2023 - April 23, 2023|
|CUET PG 2023 Admit Card Release||May, 2023 (Tentative)|
|CUET PG 2023 Exam||June 1, 2023 - June 10, 2023 (Tentative)|
|CUET PG 2023 Provisional Answer Key Release||June, 2023 (Tentative)|
|CUET PG 2023 Result||July, 2023 (Tentative)|
CUET PG 2023 Application Form
The application form for the CUET PG will be released on April 2023, in online mode on the official website of CUET PG 2023.Candidates interested for the entrance exam could check on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill the application form and could submit the CUET PG application form/registration form till 1st week of May 2023, as 1st week of may 2023 is the last date for the submission of CUET PG 2023 application form/registration form. The application procedure will be online. The CUET PG application form should be filled with all the required details like personal, academic and contact details along with uploading all the required documents. After filling out the CUET PG 2023 application form/registration form for 2023, candidates must pay the registration fee via credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking or any other mentioned process in order to complete the application form/registration form filling process.
CUET PG 2023 Application Fees
Fees upto 3 Papers
Additional Fees (per mentioned paper)
General-EWS or OBC-NCL Category
SC/ST/Third gender Category
Documents required for CUET PG 2023 Application Form
Following are the list of documents required for the application form.
- Scanned copy of the respective candidate’s photograph.
- Government-issued photo identification
- Valid email id
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet or any equivalent examination and certificate
- Category Certificate(if applicable)
- Valid mobile number
How to Apply for CUET PG 2023?
Step 1 - Registration process
- Appearing candidates must visit the official website for CUET PG 2023.
- Click on the link showing “Register for CUET PG 2023” .
- It will be redirected to a new registration page.
- After completion of the above process, enter the necessary details like name of the candidate appearing, email ID of the respective candidate, date of birth of the respective candidate and a valid phone number of the respective candidate in the registration form/Application form.
- After completion of the above process, carefully enter the captcha code generated and then click on the “Save and Proceed” link.
- Candidates will receive a registration number and a password on their registered phone number and email ID and in case a candidate is unable to get the information then he must follow the instructions related to such a case on the official website of CUET PG 2023.
Step 2 - Filling out Application Form/Registration Form
- After completion of the above process candidates now need to log-in using the received login credentials and then start completing the next process for the application form fill up process.
- After completion of the above process candidates now need to fill in the academic qualification, personal and contact details as required for the application fill up process in the application form.
Personal Details that is required for CUET PG 2023 Application Form/Registration Form
- Nationality of the applicant
- Aadhar number of the applicant
- Religion of the applicant
- Father's/ Guardian profession of the applicant
- Employment status of the applicant
- Category of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Father's/ Guardian’s name of the applicant
- Father's/ Guardian phone number of the applicant
Personal Details as required in the CUET PG 2023 Application Form/Registration form
- Permanent/ Correspondence residing State of the applicant
- Permanent/ Correspondence residing City of the applicant
- Permanent/ Correspondence Pincode of the applicant
Academic qualifications/Details as required in CUET PG Application form
- Matriculation/ Intermediate college name of the applicant
- Matriculation/ Intermediate percentage of marks of the applicant
- Matriculation/ Intermediate score of the applicant
- Matriculation/ Intermediate year of passing for the applicant
Step 3 - Choice Exam Center Selection process and Programme/course
- Applicants need to select universities and programmes/courses for the entrance exam of CUET PG 2023. Appearing Candidates can apply for a maximum of 3 programmes/courses.
- Appearing Candidates are required to choose the exam venues according to their choice. Respective Candidates cannot change their exam center/exam venue after the submission of application form is done.
Step 4 - Documents Required
- Candidates appearing for the CUET PG 2023 will upload some documents to complete the application process.
- A scanned copy of the image of the respective candidate according to the format and dimension specified in the application form.
- A scanned copy of the signature of the respective candidate on a blank sheet of white paper
Step 5 - Preview the already filled Application Form
- After completion of the above process, all applicants are required to check their already filled details in the CUET PG application form/Registration form.
- Candidates are advised that before making the final payment, applicants are advised to cautiously check all the filled in details. If any applicant is needed to make any corrections regarding any details filled in the application form they are advised to perform that correction immediately.
Step 6 - Payment of the final Application Fee/Registration Fee
- After completion of the above process, enter the fee amount to be paid as an registration fee.
- Candidates are now required to choose the mode of payment from the available options in the application form/registration form.
- Click on the “Payment” link.
- Applicants can now make the payment through net banking or debit card or credit card or UPI.
- Click on the link which shows the “Submit” option after the application fee payment.
CUET Registration Fee Category wise for Various PG Programmes
Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the submitted application form for any future reference.