Delhi ITI Admission 2020 merit list will be displayed on 21 September 2020 by Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The ITI Admission 2020 is a state-level examination which is organised to offer the admission into 19 Government ITI across Delhi. The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Delhi ITI Admissions 2020.
- Delhi ITI Admission 2020 merit list will be published on 21 September 2020.
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding Delhi ITI 2020 Admission from the below-given table:
Events and Dates regarding Delhi ITI 2020
|Delhi ITI 2020 Events||Dates|
|Online Registration begins||10 August 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration & fee payment||13 September 2020|
|Last Date of online verification ||18 September 2020|
| Last Date to Fill Choice (Online)||20 September 2020|
|Estimated Rank Performance (Online)||21 September 2020|
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Merit List
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Merit List will be published on the official website. Seats will be allotted to the candidate according to the merit list and rank obtained. Merit list will contain the following detail:
- Registration Number
- Candidates Name
- D.O.B of the Candidate
- Sub -Category
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Counselling
Qualified candidate of the merit list will have to represent themselves for the counselling round. Candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling so it is advised that candidate must check the schedule of the counselling session and report as per the scheduled date. Candidates will be able to check the official notification regarding it from the official website. Following Documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- Original mark sheet
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Authority letter
- School leaving certificate, etc.
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Selection procedure
For ITI Admission candidates will have to fill the ITI Delhi Application Form to make themselves eligible for the admission. After filling the form candidates will have to visit any govt. ITI for the document verification process.
- After that merit list will be prepared, the candidate will have to check the name in the merit list.
- Qualified candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling round as per the choices filled by the candidates.
- Allotted candidate have to freeze the seat by reporting to the college within the given time by paying the fees and completion of the document verification process.
- That applicant who wants to compete for the next round have to opt for the gradation and the previous seat can be retained by the candidate in case they don’t get allotment as per their choice.
Delhi ITI 2020 Seat Reservation
Below shared table can be checked for the seat reservation as per the previous year. This is applicable to all ITIs and Non-MInority seats of MSDP Centre for women and other state category.
|OBC (non creamy layer)||15%|
|Delhi Police Wards*||2.|
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Application Form
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi has release the Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form on 10 August 2020. Candidate can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidate must read the information brochure before applying.
- Candidate must fill all the details carefully as no form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Multiple Forms of the same candidate will be lead to rejection.
- Candidate has to upload the scanned images of documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Candidate has to take a print of the application form for further process.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Application Fee
A fee of Rs 200 / - is payable at the time of online registration via online modes Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any cirucmstances.
Documents required to fill the Application form
Candidate must be read with the following documents before applying for Delhi ITI 2020.
- Community certificate
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Another relevant certificate
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for Delhi ITI. Given below the Delhi ITI Admission 2020 eligibility:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 8th, 10th, or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university with Mathematics and Science as a mandatory Subjects with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years in age as on 1/ August/ 2020.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Delhi ITI.
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Reservation of Seats
Given below the category-wise distribution of seats for Delhi ITI(Acc. to the previous year)
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||15%|
|Delhi Police Wards*||2.|
Download Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Prospectus Pdf
Delhi ITI Admission 2020 Highlights
Candidate can check the vital points regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2020;
Stay connected for more updates regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2020.
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, in its endeavour to provide technical and skilled manpower suited to various needs of industry, is implementing Craftsmen Training Scheme to impart training in technical and industrial skills through Industrial Training Institutes spread all over Delhi. The Craftsmen Training Scheme was introduced by the Government of India in 1950 to ensure a steady flow of skilled workers in different trades for the domestic industry, to raise quantitatively and qualitatively the industrial production through systematic training, to reduce unemployment among the educated youth by providing them employable training, to cultivate and nurture a technical and industrial attitude in the minds of the younger generation