Delhi ITI Admission 2021 will be started in the 2nd week of June 2021 tentatively. It is also called Delhi Government Industrial Training Institutes Admission 2021. The ITI Admission 2021 is a state-level admission process organized annually to offer admission into 19 Government ITI across Delhi. Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi conducts admission in various Engineering & Non- Engineering trades/ courses of two or four-semester duration, running under NCVT/ SCVT in Delhi Government. The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Delhi ITI Admissions 2021.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Status
Candidates can check the Delhi ITI Admission 2021 status from the below table:
|Application status||Official notification is yet to release|
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding Delhi ITI 2021 Admission from the below-given table:
Events and Dates regarding Delhi ITI 2021
|Delhi ITI 2021 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form/ choice filling||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of June 2021|
|Last date of verification and choice filling||1st week of July 2021|
|Tentative rank display||2nd week of July 2021|
|Final rank display||3rd week of July 2021|
|1st seat allotment||4th week of July 2021|
|1st reporting at ITIs||4th week of July 2021|
|2nd round seat allotment||1st week of August 2021|
|2nd round reporting at ITIs||1st week of August 2021|
|3rd round seat allotment||1st week of August 2021|
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi will release the Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form from the 2nd week of June 2021. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- The candidate must read the information brochure before applying.
- The candidate must carefully fill in all the details as no form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Multiple Forms of the same candidate will be lead to rejection.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned images of documents as prescribed by the authority.
- The candidate has to take a print of the application form for further process.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Application Fee
A fee of Rs 200 / - is payable at the time of online registration via online modes Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Documents required to fill the Application form
The candidate must be read with the following documents before applying for Delhi ITI 2021.
- Community certificate
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Another relevant certificate
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for Delhi ITI. Given below the Delhi ITI Admission 2021 eligibility:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 8th, 10th, or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university with Mathematics and Science as mandatory Subjects with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years of age as of 1/ August/ 2020.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Delhi ITI.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Merit List
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Merit List will be published on the official website. Seats will be allotted to the candidate according to the merit list and rank obtained. The merit list will contain the following detail:
- Registration Number
- Candidates Name
- D.O.B of the Candidate
- Sub -Category
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Selection procedure
For ITI Admission, candidates will have to fill the ITI Delhi Application Form to make themselves eligible for the admission. After filling the form, candidates will have to visit any govt. ITI for the document verification process.
- After that merit list is prepared, the candidate will have to check the merit list's name.
- Qualified candidates will be allotted seats in the counseling round as per the choices filled by the candidates.
- Allotted candidates have to freeze the seat by reporting to the college within the given time by paying the fees and completing the document verification process.
- That applicant who wants to compete for the next round has to opt for the gradation, and the candidate can retain the previous seat if they don’t get allotment as per their choice.
Delhi ITI 2021 Seat Reservation
The below-shared table can be checked for the seat reservation as per the previous year. This applies to all ITIs and Non-MInority seats of MSDP Centre for women and another state category.
|OBC (noncreamy layer)||15%|
|Delhi Police Wards*||2.|
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Counseling
Qualified candidates on the merit list will have to represent themselves for the counseling round. Candidates will be allotted seats in the counseling, so it is advised that the candidate must check the schedule of the counseling session and report as per the scheduled date. Candidates will be able to check the official notification regarding it from the official website. Following Documents will be required at the time of counseling:
- Original mark sheet
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Authority letter
- School leaving certificate, etc.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Highlights
Candidate can check the vital points regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2021:
Stay connected for more updates regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2021.
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, to provide technical and skilled workforce suited to various industry needs, is implementing Craftsmen Training Scheme to impart training in technical and industrial skills through Industrial Training Institutes spread all over Delhi. The Craftsmen Training Scheme was introduced by the Government of India in 1950 to ensure a steady flow of skilled workers in different trades for the domestic industry, to raise quantitatively and qualitatively the industrial production through systematic training, to reduce unemployment among the educated youth by providing them employable training, to cultivate and nurture a technical and industrial attitude in the minds of the younger generation.