Delhi ITI Admission 2023: Delhi Government Industrial Training Institutes Admission is a state-level admission process organized annually to offer admission into 19 Government ITI across Delhi. Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi conducts admission in various Engineering & Non- Engineering trades/ courses of two or four-semester duration, running under NCVT/ SCVT in Delhi Government. The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Delhi ITI Admissions 2023.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Status
Candidates can check the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 status from the below table:
|Delhi ITI Admission Notification ||Yet to release|
|Application form ||yet to start|
|Brochure pdf||yet to release|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding Delhi ITI 2023 Admission from the below-given table:
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Schedule(tentative)
|Starting of application form/ choice filling||July 2023|
|Last date to submit applications|
|Last date of verification|
|Last date of choice filling|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi will release the Delhi ITI 2023 Application Form on the official website. Candidates can fill out the application form online mode.
- The candidate must read the information brochure before applying.
- The candidate must carefully fill in all the details as no form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Multiple Forms of the same candidate will be lead to rejection.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned images of documents as prescribed by the authority.
- The candidate has to take a print of the application form for further process.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Application Fee
A fee of Rs 200 / - is payable at the time of online registration via online modes Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Documents required to fill the Application form
The candidate must be read with the following documents before applying for Delhi ITI 2021.
- Community certificate
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Another relevant certificate
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for Delhi ITI. Given below the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 eligibility:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 8th, 10th, or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university with Mathematics and Science as mandatory Subjects with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years of age as of 1/ August/ 2023.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Delhi ITI.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Merit List will be published on the official website. Seats will be allotted to the candidate according to the merit list and rank obtained. The merit list will contain the following detail:
- Registration Number
- Candidates Name
- D.O.B of the Candidate
- Sub -Category
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Selection Procedure
For ITI Admission, candidates will have to fill the ITI Delhi Application Form to make themselves eligible for the admission. After filling the form, candidates will have to visit any govt. ITI for the document verification process.
- After that merit list is prepared, the candidate will have to check the merit list's name.
- Qualified candidates will be allotted seats in the counseling round as per the choices filled by the candidates.
- Allotted candidates have to freeze the seat by reporting to the college within the given time by paying the fees and completing the document verification process.
- That applicant who wants to compete for the next round has to opt for the gradation, and the candidate can retain the previous seat if they don’t get allotment as per their choice.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Counseling
Qualified candidates on the merit list will have to represent themselves for the counseling round. Candidates will be allotted seats in the counseling, so it is advised that the candidate must check the schedule of the counseling session and report as per the scheduled date. Candidates will be able to check the official notification regarding it from the official website. Following Documents will be required at the time of counseling:
- Original mark sheet
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Authority letter
- School leaving certificate, etc.
Delhi ITI 2023 Seat Reservation
The below-shared table can be checked for the seat reservation as per the previous year. This applies to all ITIs and Non-MInority seats of MSDP Centre for women and another state category.
|OBC (noncreamy layer)||15%|
|Delhi Police Wards*||2.|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Highlights
Candidate can check the vital points regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2023:
|Exam Name||Delhi ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting Body|| Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.|
|Delhi ITI Official Website||https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/|
|Level of admission ||State-level|
|Purpose||To offer Admission into various 19 Government ITIs across Delhi. |
Stay connected for more updates regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2021.
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, to provide technical and skilled workforce suited to various industry needs, is implementing Craftsmen Training Scheme to impart training in technical and industrial skills through Industrial Training Institutes spread all over Delhi. The Craftsmen Training Scheme was introduced by the Government of India in 1950 to ensure a steady flow of skilled workers in different trades for the domestic industry, to raise quantitatively and qualitatively the industrial production through systematic training, to reduce unemployment among the educated youth by providing them employable training, to cultivate and nurture a technical and industrial attitude in the minds of the younger generation.
Can I apply on the basis of 12th marksheet
VILL BIRIYA FATEHPUR POST MAKARANDPUR DIST SHAHJAHANPUR