Admissions for Delhi ITI 2022 are expected to begin in the month of July. The Delhi Government Industrial Training Institutes Admission is an annual state-level admissions procedure that offers admission to 19 Government ITIs throughout Delhi. The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, offers admission to a variety of engineering and non-engineering trades/courses that are administered under the NCVT/ SCVT in the Delhi Government. To apply for the application form, the candidate must meet all of the eligibility requirements. Candidates can learn more about the Delhi ITI Admissions 2022 by reading the entire post.
Delhi ITI 2022 Application Form
- The application form will be available online starting in the second week of June 2022.
- Only those who are eligible will be able to take part in the admissions process.
- Candidates must properly fill out the application form according to the directions provided on the form.
- Candidates must fill out the application form with the identical information that appears on their 10th grade report card; any changes to the information may result in the application form being rejected.
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate will be rejected if they are submitted at the same time.
- Candidates must complete and submit the application form by the end of June 2022.
- Candidates should save a printout of their completed application form as well as their fee receipt for future reference.
Delhi ITI 2022 Registration Process
Candidates seeking ITI admission must complete the ITI Delhi Application Form in order to be considered for admission. Candidates must attend any government ITI for document verification after completing the application.
Following the preparation of the merit list, the candidate must check the name on the merit list.
During the counselling phase, qualified candidates will be assigned seats based on their choices.
Candidates who have been assigned a seat must report to the college within the specified timeframe, pay the fees, and complete the document verification process.
Applicants who wish to compete in the following round must choose gradation, and if they don't obtain it, they can keep their prior seat.
Candidates who are interested in applying can do so online until the last week of the application period. The following information should be kept in mind:
Step 1: Registration
- The application number and password are generated.
- Providing the requested information.
- Uploading Documents
- The candidate must upload all of the required documents. To submit to the portal If the portal requests that you upload some files,
- If there is a paper that isn't related to the candidate, then
- "Name of Document" should be written by the contestant.
- SIGN and submit a white sheet with NOT APPLICABLE written on it. It's in PDF format.
- If a candidate does not have a certificate, he or she must sign an undertaking stating "his or her correct information, reason for not uploading the certificate, and certificate that" Candidate would submit his or her certificate at the time of admission, and failure to do so would result in cancellation of admission and removal of the candidate from further counselling." Also, please attach a signed PDF copy of this information.
- ITI/DTTE has the option of accepting the undertaking or filing an objection, which the candidate must remove within a certain amount of time.
- Payment of the Registration Fee.
Step 2: Online Verification
- ITI staff will conduct a preliminary review of the information provided by the candidate and may compare it to the papers uploaded. The candidate's details will be confirmed if the official is pleased with the information provided/or if the candidate is given some leeway in submitting information until a later date/or till admission.
- If a disparity is discovered, the candidate will be notified by SMS or email. Any discrepancy, incorrectness, non-submission of information, or concealment of information may result in an objection during verification, and failure to remove the objection within the given time/end of verification may result in the candidate's candidature being cancelled. It is the candidate's obligation to have the discrepancy removed.
- The candidate will receive an SMS/email after the verification process is completed. By logging into the site, the candidate can also check his or her status.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Following verification, candidates must fill out their ITI/Trade options within the period allotted.
- It is recommended that the candidate produce a list of trades/ITI choices in preferred order prior to the interview, as per the Performa attached (Annexure XI)
- After filling out the selections, the candidate must save them and then "Lock" the choices that have been filled out.
Step 4: Rank Generation and Objection filing
- Generation of a tentative rank list: The candidate must double-check his or her information in the online list shown on the website.
- Candidate filing of objections: If a candidate discovers a problem, he or she must submit an email to "[email protected]" with the subject "Objection filing /Admission Number/Name of Candidate.
Step 5: Counselling
- First counseling
- Reshuffle of Trades
- Second counseling
- Reshuffle of Trades
- Third counseling
- Reshuffle of Trades
- Fourth counseling
- Additional counseling if any (To be decided later as per the situation)
Delhi ITI 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates seeking ITI admission must complete the ITI Delhi 2022 Application Form in order to be considered for admission. Candidates must attend any government ITI for document verification after completing the application.
- Following the preparation of the merit list, the candidate must check the name on the merit list.
- During the counselling phase, qualified candidates will be assigned seats based on their choices.
- Candidates who have been assigned a seat must report to the college within the specified timeframe, pay the fees, and complete the document verification process.
- Applicants who wish to compete in the following round must choose gradation, and if they don't obtain it, they can keep their prior seat.