Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Application form will be made available in the month of August 2021 (tentative). The candidates can register themselves online on the portal of the Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT. No other mode will be provided by the authority to release the application form. Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying to avoid last moment rejection. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about Delhi ITI 2021 Application form.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Application form Dates
Candidate must check the important dates and events for Delhi ITI 2021 Application form from below given table:
Delhi ITI 2021 Application form dates
|Delhi ITI 2020 Registration||Dates|
|Online Registration begins||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Online Registration||To be Announced|
Please scroll down to apply online.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
Delhi Industrial Training Institute Admission 2021 application form has been released. Candidate can fill the application form through online mode only. No other mode will be available to fill the application form.
- Candidate must read the prospectus before applying.
- The registration fee has to be paid to submit the application form.
- Candidate has to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Multiple application forms of the same candidate will lead to rejection of the application form.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Documents required to fill the application form
Candidate should be ready with the following documents to fill the registration form:
- Community certificate
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Another relevant certificate/Document
- Candidate's Photograph
How to apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2021?
The applicant can follow the below-given steps to fill the Delhi Industrial Training institute Application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Delhi ITI " https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/
- Click on the link "New Registration".
- Then enter details like email id and password.
- After successful registration candidate will get the registration number on the registered mobile number or Email.
Step 2: Filling the Application form
After registration candidate has to fill the application form providing personal, Qualification details.
Step 3: Fee payment
After completion of the above steps, the candidate has to use to registration no to pay the Application fee.
Candidate has to pay the amount of Rs 200/-(common for all)
Mode of payment
Candidate can pay the application through online mode only(Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking).
Step 4: Choice Filling
After the payment of the fee candidate will have to log in and click on the “CHOICES” tab and then select “FILL AND EDIT CHOICES”.
Step 5: Print of the application form
The candidate must save the filled choices by clicking on the ” Save Choice or Save & Exit button” tab. The applicant must take the printout of the filled Registration Form.