Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2022 is conducted by GMAC(Graduate Management Admission Council). It is a Computer Adaptive Test which has been designed to test the Aptitude Skills of the candidate for business studies. GMAT scores are used by more than 7,000 graduate business programs worldwide. This exam is used to select the candidates for the programs which the institutes are offering. The candidates must go through the complete article to know further about GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam, to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not. Below is the information of eligibility criteria:
GMAT Age Limit Criteria
Given below are some information regarding the GMAT age limit criteria:
- Candidates must acquire at least 18 years of age to eligible for the exam.
- In case, candidates are between the age of 13 and 17 years, they must have to get permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- If they need permission. they must have to submit written proof of their guardian consent prior to scheduling exam.
GMAT Exam Number of Attempts
Given information is related to the GMAT entrance 2022 number of attempts:
- Applicants may have a total of five attempts in a 12 months period for GMAT or GMAT online entrance exam.
- According to the authority, applicants have to wait for at least 16 days after they take the exam for the next entrance test.
GMAT 2022 Exam Scoring Criteria
Given below are some information regarding the GMAT scoring criteria:
- In case, candidates get the perfect total score in a previous entrance test, they are not eligible to take an exam for the next five years or they have to wait at least five years to attempt the test again.
- In case, candidates not get marks total marks up to 800, they can give the test next year.