GMAT 2021 Entrance Exam has been released on the official website. It is a Computer Based Test to test the Aptitude Skills of the candidate for business studies. The exam is conducted by 5 times a year at the International Level. There is a least 16 days gap before the next attempt. This exam is used by the institutes to select the candidates who best fit with the programs which the institutes are offering. The candidates must go through the complete article to know further about GMAT 2021 Application Form.
- GMAT 2021 Registration has started and available on the official website.
GMAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates regarding GMAT 2021 Registration Process given below:
GMAT 2021 Registration Dates
|Commencement of Online Application ||Started|
|Last date for Online Application||to be notified soon|
|Last date for the successful final transaction of fee||to be notified soon|
|GMAT 2021 Exam Date ||to be notified soon|
GMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the guide institutes use this exam1 Application Form.
- Candidates have to apply for GMAT Online Registration on the official website.
- Valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile and Valid email address.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Applicants must fill the complete and correct information.
- GMAT application form will available throughout the whole year.
- Candidates can choose their test date as per the available slot.
GMAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on GMAT 2021 official website.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Common Management Admission Test registration fees through given mode:
- Candidates can pay their fee by credit card, Debit card, American Express or VISA.
Check the GMAT Application Fee 2021 from the below-given data:
GMAT 2021 Registration Fee
|GMAT 2020 Application Fee||US$250|
|Reschedule Exam appointment||US$60 Within 7 days of appointment: US$250|
|Cancel Exam appointment||US$80 Refund Within 7 days of appointment: No Refund|
|Additional report Scores||US$35 Each|
|Enhanced Score Report||US$24.95|
|Score Cancel ||US$25|
|AWA Essay Rescoring||US$45|
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates are advise to go through the eligibility criteria of GMAT exam before filling application form.
- Require to provide valid email id and phone number.
Detials need to ready while filling form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Work experience details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to apply for GMAT 2021?
The application form for the Common Management Aptitude Test is available on the website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the GMAT 2021 Application Form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of GMAC to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to fill some general information.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
- Personal Information - details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category must be filled correctly.
- Examination Related Details
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as: Address, City, State, District, Mobile Number, Email Id.
- Details of Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Graduation details
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialization, if any.
- work Experience
STEP 3: Upload Documents
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
STEP 4: Payment
- In this step, the candidates need to pay the required amount of GMAT application fees.