GMAT 2023 will be conducted in online mode and candidates can appear in the test from their homes. Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2023 is conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). It is a Computer Adaptive Test which has been designed to test the Aptitude Skills of the candidate for business studies. GMAT exam 2023 is conducted by 5 times a year at the International Level. There must be a gap of at least 16 days before the next attempt. GMAT scores are used by more than 7,000 graduate business programs worldwide. This exam is used by the institutes to select the candidates who best fit with the programs which the institutes are offering. The candidates must go through the complete article to know further about GMAT 2023 Important Dates, Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- Graduate Management Admission Council has announced that GMAT 2023 will be conducted in online mode.
- The test conducting body has also introduced the option of using a physical whiteboard during the exam. Candidates can use their own physical whiteboard or the online whiteboard depending on their comfort.
GMAT 2023 Exam Dates
GMAT 2023 will not have any set dates. The examination is held several times throughout the year. Applicants are encouraged to select exam dates at the time of registration that is convenient for them. Throughout the year, the application process will be open.
|GMAT 2023 Registration Dates||Open throughout the year|
|Date of GMAT 2023 Exam||Candidates can choose the dates during the registration.|
|GMAT 2023 Result Declaration||20 days after examination|
Latest Updates regarding GNDU GMET 2023
GMAC has announced the latest update on GMAT Online Test.
- The number of times a candidate can take the GMAT online exam will not be limited to 2 now. The online attempts will count toward the overall GMAT attempt limits of 5 in a rolling 12-month period, and 8 in a lifetime.
- The GMAT online exam includes 5 free score reports. The 5 free score reports must be used within 48 hours once the official online exam score is available. Additional score reports can be purchased for US$35 each.
GMAC has announced that the Aadhar Card would be accepted for the GMAT Online Exam: GMAC, the administrator and owner of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), has stated that effective April 8, 2021, they would accept Aadhar cards as sufficient ID verification for the GMAT Online exam. During the registration procedure, candidates will be required to verify their identity using their Aadhar Card or Passport. GMAC has taken this step to make the GMAT 2022 more accessible to a wider range of students. Candidates should keep a few things in mind, including the fact that they will be asked to confirm their Aadhar Card throughout the online exam registration procedure, and that only Aadhar Cards will be accepted.
GMAT 2023 Application Form
The candidates can go through this section to get all the important details regarding the GMAT 2023 Application Form is given below:
- Candidates must first register themselves and create their GMAT profile which will consist of: Candidate's Name, nationality, and birth date.
- Also, the candidate must follow these given steps to register for the GMAT exam. Following are the steps:
- Click the "Registration" option.
- Then fill in all the required educational and personal details.
- Go through the profile and verify it.
- Select the convenient examination schedule.
- Finally, pay the required examination fee.
- Candidates should have a valid/working email address and mobile number to fill out the application form.
- Candidate must keep the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- Multiple application forms of the single candidates lead to cancellation of exam for that candidate.
GMAT 2023 Application Fee
Check the GMAT Application Fee 2022 from the below-given data:
GMAT 2023 Registration Fee
|GMAT 2020 Application Fee||US$250|
|Reschedule Exam appointment||More than 7 days before appointment: US$60 Within 7 days of appointment: US$250|
|Cancel Exam appointment||More than 7 days before appointment: US$80 Refund Within 7 days of appointment: No Refund|
|Additional report Scores||US$35 Each|
|Enhanced Score Report||US$24.95|
|Score Cancel (Once candidate leave the testing centre)||US$25|
|AWA Essay Rescoring||US$45|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee by credit card, Debit card, American Express or VISA.
GMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to carefully go through the GMAT 2023 Eligibility Norm 2023 and ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria are provided hereby:
- The candidates must have attained 18 years of age. In case the candidates' age is between 13 to 17 years, they must get permission from their parent or local guardian.
- They must wait for at least 5 years to again appear in the exam in case a candidate gets a score of 800.
- Besides this, candidates can give the exam only five times within a 12-month time- period and not more than eight times in total.
- Furthermore, candidates need to wait for 16 days before they reappear for the GMAT.
GMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
GMAT 2023 Exam Pattern is based on the latest pattern as notifies by the officials. The candidate will be given the opportunity to take two optional eight-minute breaks during the exam. The total exam time is just over 3 hours, The exam pattern is given below:
GMAT 2023 Question Pattern
Time limit (in minutes)
Number of questions
Analytical Writing Assessment
Analysis of an Argument
in 0.5-point increments
in 1-point increments
in 1-point increments
in 1-point increments
This exam pattern is based on the previous year exam. Candidates can visit this page for the latest pattern as notifies by the officials.
GMAT 2023 Syllabus
Candidate can go through the following GMAT Syllabus for the preparation of the examination:
- Quantitative Reasoning: There will be two types of questions in Quantitative Reasoning namely Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. Students should know and should prepare about elementary algebra and arithmetic and basic concepts of geometry.
- Verbal Reasoning: For this section, candidates will have to prepare for drawing inferences. To prepare for the reading skills a candidate will be tested based on the main idea, supporting the idea, application, logical structure, and style. The passages in the reading section will test the students based on topics related to humanities, social sciences, biological science, or a business-related field. Students will have to prepare how they can strengthen the flawed argument. For the grammar section, a candidate has to prepare well in advance how to make the sentences structured and how to avoid grammatical errors.
- Integrated Reasoning: For this section, candidates will have to prepare how to examine and analyze data from graphics, tables, and text passages. They should prepare how to analyze the tables carefully. They should also prepare about how to solve complex problems which can be quantitative, verbal, or both. They should prepare on how to evaluate the trade-offs and discern relationships between two entities. Another major section to prepare is how to analyze the information from graphs and graphical images.
- Analytical Writing: To prepare for this section, students need to prepare on how to make an idea well developed and how to present them efficiently.
GMAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the GMAT preparation tips for the entrance exam to better prepare:
- Candidates should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has negative markings, the Candidates should appear for the examination with a clear mind and should be sure about the answers he/she marks.
- If the candidate is not sure about the answers, it would be advisable for him/her to leave the space empty and not mark any wrong answers.
- While studying, Candidates should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
GMAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit cards will not be available on the GMAT official website. Candidates will get a GMAT Confirmation Letter after the registration which can be later used as Admit Card/ Entry Ticket. The confirmation letter will be comprised of the candidate’s name, test date, time of examination, and test centers. After cross-checking every detail in the confirmation letter, take a printout of the letter. Candidates can refer to the following information to know about the list of things that will be mentioned in the confirmation letter:
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Centers
- Address of the candidate
- Exam Date and Time
- Appointment Number
- GMAT ID number
GMAT 2023 Result
Just after the exam is conducted, candidates will receive a list of unofficial test scores as per the marks obtained in Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning and total. Candidates will have to decide whether to accept or reject the score just in two minutes. If the time expires, the scores will be automatically cancelled. In 3 weeks, candidates will receive the official test scores and it will be sent to candidates via e-mail. The official test scores will include certain things apart from the scores obtained in GMAT which are given as follows:
- It will also include the GMAT scores obtained by the students from the last 5 years.
- It will also include personal details of the students like name of the candidate, contact number, date of birth, address so forth and so on.
- In the score report, candidates will also notice their percentile rankings for every section. The main purpose of Percentile Ranking is to show the marks scored by all the other candidates which can be further used for drawing the comparison.
Enhanced Score Report
- The main aim of this report is to show the weaknesses and strengths of the candidates as per scores in each section. It provides the overall performances in each section, time management ranking, average response time. This section can also be used to compare the marks of all the candidates who have taken this examination from the past 3 years.
GMAT 2023 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the GMAT exam:
Important points for GMAT 2023
Graduate Management Aptitude Council
GMAT Official website
To offer admission in PG program for candidates
Stay connected for the Graduate Management Aptitude Test [GMAT] conducted by Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
Graduate Management Admission Council
GMAC(Graduate Management Admission Council) is a non-profit organization established in the year 1953. Its headquarters is located at Virginia, United States. This organization of business schools organised GMAT(Admission Test) to measure reasoning, analytical, verbal & quantitive skills of candidates to offers business administration programs such as Master of Accountancy, Master of Business Administration, Masters of Finance, M.SC in Bussiness/Management, etc.