Graduate Management Aptitude Test 2021 is conducted by GMAC which is also known as the Graduate Management Admission Council. It is a Computer Adaptive Test which has been designed to test the Aptitude Skills of the candidate for business studies. The exam is conducted by 5 times a year at the International Level. There must be a gap of at least 16 days before the next attempt. GMAT scores are used by more than 7,000 graduate business programs worldwide. This exam is used by the institutes to select the candidates who best fit with the programs which the institutes are offering. The candidates must go through the complete article to know further about GMAT 2021 Important Dates, Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
GMAT 2021 Application Form
The candidates can go through this section to get all the important details regarding the GMAT 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates must first register themselves and create their GMAT profile which will consist of: Candidates Name, their nationality and birth date.
- Also, the candidate must follow these given steps to register for the GMAT exam. Following are the steps:
- Click the "Registration" option.
- Then fill all the required educational and personal details.
- Go through the profile and verify it.
- Select the convenient examination schedule.
- Finally, pay the required examination fee.
- Candidates should have a valid/working email address and mobile number to fill the application form.
- Candidate must keep the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- Multiple application forms of the single candidates lead to cancellation of exam for that candidate.
GMAT 2021 Application Fee
Check the GMAT Application Fee 2021 from the below-given data:
GMAT 2021 Registration Fee
|GMAT 2020 Application Fee||US$250|
|Reschedule Exam appointment||More than 7 days before appointment: US$60 Within 7 days of appointment: US$250|
|Cancel Exam appointment||More than 7 days before appointment: US$80 Refund Within 7 days of appointment: No Refund|
|Additional report Scores||US$35 Each|
|Enhanced Score Report||US$24.95|
|Score Cancel (Once candidate leave the testing centre)||US$25|
|AWA Essay Rescoring||US$45|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee by credit card, Debit card, American Express or VISA.
GMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to carefully go through the GMAT Eligibility 2021 and ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria is provided hereby:
- The candidates must have attained 18 years of age. In case the candidates' age is between 13 to 17 years, they must get permission from their parent or local guardian.
- They must wait for at least 5 years to again appear in the exam in case a candidate gets a score of 800.
- Besides this, candidates can give the exam only five times within a 12-month time- period and not more than eight times in total.
- Furthermore, candidates need to wait for 16 days before they reappear for GMAT.
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern is based on the latest pattern as notifies by the officials. Candidate will be given the opportunity to take two optional eight-minute breaks during the exam. The total exam time is just over 3 hours, The exam pattern is given below:
GMAT 2021 Question Pattern
Time limit (in minutes)
Number of questions
Analytical Writing Assessment
Analysis of an Argument
in 0.5-point increments
in 1-point increments
in 1-point increments
in 1-point increments
This exam pattern is based on the previous year exam. Candidates can visit this page for the latest pattern as notifies by the officials.
GMAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidate can go through the following GMAT Syllabus for the preparation of the examination:
- Quantitative Reasoning: There will be two types of questions in Quantitative Reasoning namely Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. Students should know and should prepare about elementary algebra and arithmetic and basic concepts of geometry.
- Verbal Reasoning: For this section, candidates will have to prepare about drawing inferences. To prepare for the reading skills a candidate will be tested based on the main idea, supporting the idea, application, logical structure and style. The passages in the reading section will test the students based on topics related to humanities, social sciences, biological science or from a business-related field. Students will have to prepare how they can strengthen the flawed argument. For the grammar section, a candidate has to prepare well in advance how to make the sentences structured and how to avoid grammatical errors.
- Integrated Reasoning: For this section, candidates will have to prepare on how to examine and analyze data from graphics, tables, text passages. They should prepare on how to analyze the tables carefully. They should also prepare about how to solve the complex problems which can be quantitative, verbal or both. They should prepare on how to evaluate the trade-offs and discern relationships between two entities. Another major section to prepare is how to analyze the information from graphs and graphical images.
- Analytical Writing: To prepare for this section, students need to prepare on how to make an idea well developed and how to present them efficiently.
GMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the GMAT preparation tips for the entrance exam for better prepare:
- Candidates should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has negative marking, the Candidates should appear for the examination with a clear mind and should be sure about the answers he/she marks.
- If the candidate is not sure about the answers, it would be advisable for him/her to leave the space empty and not mark any wrong answers.
- While studying, Candidates should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
GMAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit cards for GMAT 2021 will not be available on the official website. Candidates will get a Confirmation Letter after the registration which can be later used as Admit Card/ Entry Ticket. The confirmation letter will be comprising of candidate’s name, test date, time of examination and test centres. After cross-checking every detail in the confirmation letter, take a printout of the letter. Candidates can refer to the following information to know about the list of things which will be mentioned in the confirmation letter:
- Candidate’s Name
- Test Centers
- Address of the candidate
- Exam Date and Time
- Appointment Number
- GMAT ID number
GMAT 2021 Result
Just after the exam is conducted, candidates will receive a list of unofficial test scores as per the marks obtained in Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning and total. Candidates will have to decide whether to accept or reject the score just in two minutes. If the time expires, the scores will be automatically cancelled. In 3 weeks, candidates will receive the official test scores and it will be sent to candidates via e-mail. The official test scores will include certain things apart from the scores obtained in GMAT which are given as follows:
- It will also include the GMAT scores obtained by the students from the last 5 years.
- It will also include personal details of the students like name of the candidate, contact number, date of birth, address so forth and so on.
- In the score report, candidates will also notice their percentile rankings for every section. The main purpose of Percentile Ranking is to show the marks scored by all the other candidates which can be further used for drawing the comparison.
Enhanced Score Report
- The main aim of this report is to show the weaknesses and strengths of the candidates as per scores in each section. It provides the overall performances in each section, time management ranking, average response time. This section can also be used to compare the marks of all the candidates who have taken this examination from the past 3 years.
GMAT 2021 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the GMAT exam:
Graduate Management Aptitude Council
GMAT Official website
To offer admission in PG program for candidates
Stay connected for the Graduate Management Aptitude Test [GMAT] conducted by Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
Graduate Management Admission Council
GMAC(Graduate Management Admission Council) is a non-profit organization established in the year 1953. Its headquarters is located at Virginia, United States. This organization of business schools organised GMAT(Admission Test) to measure reasoning, analytical, verbal & quantitive skills of candidates to offers business administration programs such as Master of Accountancy, Master of Business Adminstration, Masters of Finanace, M.SC in Bussiness/Management, etc.