Goa ITI 2021 Application Form can be filled from 26 July – 25 August 2021 as it has been released by the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa. Candidates will be given an admission in various trades of ITI i.e. NCVT etc based on the merit score of the qualifying examination. Go through the complete article to know more about the Goa ITI application form 2021.
Goa ITI 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check in the below table schedule for Goa ITI admission 2021 registration:
GOA ITI Admission 2021 Registration Schedule
|Online Candidate Registration||26 July – 25 August 2021|
|Candidate’s document Verification||27 July – 30 August 2021|
Goa ITI 2021 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of ITI Admission Goa 2021 Registration:
- The application form is available online at the official website fo the conducting body.
- The candidates can submit the form online via Goa ITI admission portal.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted.
- A valid e-mail Id, mobile number and other details should be provided.
- Upload Self Attested mandatory certificates/documents in JPEG/PNG/PDF format with size less than 2MB and greater than 10KB.
- The candidates can pay their application fee through online mode only as it will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled.
- On successful payment, the candidate can download the filled Application Form & payment receipt from the inbox.
Documents Required to Apply for Goa ITI 2021
Following are the list of Self-attested Certificates / Documents to be scanned in JPEG/PNG/PDF format with size less than 2MB and greater than 10KB while filling the application form:
- Leaving Certificate of the last School/ College / Institute attended by the candidate
- Bonafide certificate of the last School/ College / Institute attended by the candidate mentioning that the candidate was a student of the particular school/college during the last academic year
- Statement of marks obtained in VIII Std / SSC as applicable
- Residence Certificate from the Mamlatdar proving continuous period of residence of last 10 years in Goa on the date of application
- Residence proof (Other than residence certificate) such as School /Institute /College Leaving Certificate /Bonafide certificate/Transfer certificate etc. proving last 10 years continuous domicile /residence in Goa, preceding the date of the application
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Goa (if applicable)
- Certificate of Person with Disability (If applicable)
- Certificate of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) (If applicable)
- A certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is an employee of Govt. /Govt. undertaking.
- A certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is a freedom fighter(If applicable)
- A certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is Defense Personnel or ExServicemen.
- Children of the African Repatriates (CAR) of Goan origin, a certificate to that effect from the Home Department of Government of Goa.
- Income Certificate from competent authority proving that annual family income is less than Rs 3,00,000/- p.a (If applicable)
- BPL / ANTODAY Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- In case of more than one Residence proof / Bonafide certificate, multiple documents can be uploaded to prove residence of 10 years in Goa.
- In case the no. of attempt is more than one, multiple mark sheet need to be uploaded
How to Apply for Goa ITI 2021?
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Goa ITI Admission 2020 online registration form:
Step 2 - Click on "Online Admission to ITI 2021-22" tab
Step 3 - Register by providing email id, mobile no, Aadhaar no., name, address and date of birth along with OTP authentication
Step 4 - On successful registration, login using credentials and click on Services Menu --> All Services --> Directorate of skill Development and Entrepreneurship --> Application for ITI Admission.
Step 5 - Thereafter click on ‘Apply Now’. Then proceed with the filling on the application form. Enter Personal & Educational Details
Step 6 - Upload passport size photograph in JPEG/PNG format with size less than 80 KB.
Step 7 - Upload above mentioned Self Attested certificates/documents in JPEG/PNG/PDF format.
Step 8 - Click on the submit application button.
Step 9 - Proceed towards the payment of Application processing fee.
Goa ITI Admission & Prospectus Fee 2021
|Category ||Application Fee|
|For General category||Rs. 826/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 413/-|
The applicants must note theta the fees once paid will not be refunded.
Mode of Payment
- The fee will be paid through any of the following modes credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Step 10 - Once the application is verified, the status will be communicated via SMS/Email