HP SET Admit Card 2020 will be released soon by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket of Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test from web portal as per schedule. To get the exam call letter they will have to enter the username and password generated at the time of online application in order to login to the portal. It is mandatory to carry the HP SET Admit Card 2020 to the exam centres across 10 cities where the venues are located. The Commission conducts this exam in 22 subjects which are included in the second paper of the exam. Read the complete article to know more about HP SET 2020 Admit Card including how to download, and exam instructions here.
HP SET Admit Card 2020 Dates
The admit card contains necessary information such as exam date, roll number, exam centre name, address, instructions, timings etc. Check the below table to get the schedule of HP SET admit card 2020:
HP SET Hall Ticket Schedule 2020
|Last date to apply online||31 December 2019|
|Date of issue of HP SET 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam date of SET Himachal Pradesh||To be announced|
Stay in touch to know the updates.
HP SET Admit Card 2020
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to the date of examination on the official website. Applicnats must check the given points regarding the HP SET 2020 Admit Card:
- The HPPSC will issue the SET admit cards to only those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials (username and password).
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- Before downloading the same, please confirm that the name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact SET office by e-mail immediately otherwise exam conducting body will not be responsible for making necessary corrections & will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste/affix the photo at an appropriate place & must get it attested from the competent authority.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it entry will not be possible.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date & Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the authority.
- Candidates may also get intimation on their registered email ID and phone number regarding the availability of admission card/roll number.
- Must not fold or crumple the hall ticket.
Documents required for HP SET Admit Card 2020
Following are the various documents that the candidates will need to carry along with them to the exam centre on the day of examination.
- A Hard copy/print copy of HP SET Hall Ticket
- One passport size photograph (one uploaded in the online application form)
- Anyone authorized Government photo Id proof among – PAN card/Driving License/Aadhaar Enrolment No/University identity card/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
How to download HP SET Admit Card 2020?
Applicants can download the admit card only through the official website of the Commission by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the HPPSC & then find the link to download the hall ticket.
Step 2: On the login page enter the user name in the first field, and password in the second field.
Step 3: After that press login button.
Step 4: Once the candidate is logged in, he/she can download & save admit card.
Step 5: Applicants must keep the printout of the HP SET hall ticket & retain it untill the selection is done.
How to Retrieve HP SET Login Password?
There may be a case when a candidate has forgotten his/her login password of HP SET. They can recover it by following the below steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website and click Apply Online link.
Step 2: Then click on forgot password link on the login page.
Step 3: After that, reset/recover the password.
Details mentioned in HPSET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The admit card contains various details as it a crucial document. The certain details which will be there on admit card are as follows:
- Candidate's Name
- Exam date
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Exam centre
- Center code
- Roll number
- Exam Name
- Test Duration
- Instructions for exam
HPSET 2020 Answer Key
Once the exam will be conducted, the authority will publish the answer key of HP SET on its web portal for those who will appear in the exam. The key of answers will be displayed in the pdf form separately for all subjects.