HP SET Result 2020 will be announced by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) in the pdf format at its official web portal. It will have the exam roll number of qualified candidates. Top 6% of all those who have appeared in the Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test Paper 1 and Paper 2 and obtain the qualifying marks in both will get selected. Qualifiers will be given an eligibility certificate to apply for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in Universities and Colleges of Himachal Pradesh. Read the complete article to know more about HP SET 2020 Result including how to check and cut-offs.
HP SET Result 2020 Dates
Check the below table to know dates of about Himachal Pradesh SET result 2020:
SET(HP) Result Schedule 2020
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Date of Answer key release||To be announced|
|HP SET Result 2020||To be announced|
How To Check HP SET Result 2020?
By following the below steps candidates can easily check HP SET 2020 scores in online mode.
Step 1- Go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC).
Step 2- Click on the results section.
Step 3- Then click on the result of HP SET 2020 link, which will be activated when the result will be announced.
Step 4- Either PDF file containing result gets downloaded, or it opens directly in the web browser.
Step 5- Find the roll number in HP SET Result 2020 by using ctrl+f button.
Note – Roll number will be the same as it was mentioned in admit card of HP SET 2020.
HP SET 2020 Cut Off/Qualifying Marks
Cut-off marks refer to minimum marks required in order to be considered for qualifying the exam. Below table shows the minimum marks which applicants must have scored to be considered eligible for further process:
Candidates should get at least above-mentioned percentage of marks, in the overall exam. There are no separate cut-offs for Paper I and Paper-II.
- Cut Off – Of all the candidates who get qualifying marks, only the top 6% will be selected to get an eligibility certificate on submission of mandatory documents.
Note: If there will be a case of a tie, then all candidates who get same marks will be declared as qualified. In this case, the total number of qualified candidates shall increase.
Document Verification after HP SET Result 2020
After the result will be announced, candidates will know whether they have qualified or not. Those who will qualify will have to present photocopies of original documents.
- Matriculation, post-graduation degree and marks certificate, category certificate, online application form.
- They will have to present them at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission office.
- Only after determining eligibility & documents verification, HPPSC will issue SET qualified certificate.
HP SET Result 2020 Compilation Process
The entire process of compilation of HP SET Result 2020 is provided here in this section.
- Candidates will have to appear in the exam and mark answers in the OMR answer sheet.
- OMR answer sheets are scanned by a computerized scheme.
- All answers are recorded. If a circle is not marked properly on the correct answer then no marks will be given.
- Then answers are matched against the final official answer key of SET.
- For every correct answer, candidates get 2 marks.