The INI CET 2023 July session exam admit card will be hosted on aiimsexams.org today, May 1. INI CET 2023 exam will take place on Sunday, May 7, 2023. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi, administers the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET), a national level PG medical entrance test. The INI CET admission examination is a replacement for entrance exams held by numerous famous medical institutions such as AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, and others. The exam will be held for candidates seeking admission to AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, and NIMHANS' MD, MS, M.Ch. (6 years), DM (6 years), and MDS programs. Interested candidates can fill out the application form, but first, they must review the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible for the exam.
The eligibility criteria for INI CET 2023 include a minimum educational qualification of MBBS or BDS degree from a recognized university for Indian nationals. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply but must have a valid registration certificate from the Medical Council of India (MCI). The upper age limit for general category candidates is 35 years, with a relaxation of up to 5 years for reserved categories. Candidates are also required to have completed their compulsory rotating internship or would be completing it by July 31, 2023, to be eligible for the INI CET exam.
INI CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the entrance exam, applicants should double-check their INI CET Eligibility Criteria 2023. The following are the detailed eligibility conditions that must be met:
- Those who are Indian/OCI/NRI/Foreign are eligible to take the exam.
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree for MD/MS/DM-6yrs/MCH-6yrs and a BDS degree for MDS from a university accredited by NCM or MCI.
- Applicants must finish a 12-month internship or practical training program by the deadline.
- Unreserved/OBC/PWBD applicants must receive 55 percent of the available marks, while SC/ST candidates must receive 50 percent of the available marks.
- It is necessary to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India.
- To determine the value of grading in percentage, foreign candidates must obtain a certificate of grading system from the applicable University/Institution.
INI CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must review the INI CET 2023 Exam Pattern to learn more about the exam paper format:
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test(CBT)|
|Duration||180 Minutes(3 Hours)|
|Type of Question ||Multiple Choice Question(MCQ)|
|Number of Quesion||200|
|Medium of Paper||English|
INI CET 2023 Admit Card
AIIMS, the conducting authority, has released the INI CET 2023 Admit Card. Candidates can review all of the important information on their hall ticket by clicking on the links below:
- The hall ticket is only available online on the authority's official website.
- Candidates must sign in using their registration ID and password.
- Candidates are recommended to print their admit cards before sitting for the entrance exam.
- All of the details must be thoroughly checked.
- If applicants discover an error, they should immediately notify the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi, via e-mail.
- Email must be sent using the provided email address.
INI CET 2023 Result
The INI CET 2023 Result for the July session will be made available on the official website. Check out the scorecard details shown below:
- The official website will provide the INI CET scorecard.
- The scorecard will be made accessible in PDF format.
- The outcome includes details such as the ll number, category, All India Rank, category rank, percentile scores, and remarks.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the authority will not send the results in any other way or to any specific candidate.
- The scorecard must be printed for further processing.